New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2010, 01:46 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i dont wanna here that you said this and you said that i am going to come up there and whip ya ***. give me the ******* hit like you stated
Old 09-25-2010, 02:09 PM
9 Second Club

Default lmao

Originally Posted by Travose21
***** **** u too. scary ***.
get your game up pimp. don't have time for you and that weak *** car. what tha **** i'm scared of, i've been doing this ****. you new to it boy.......you really need to stop coming on acting like you wanna run everybody, why don't you slow down and figure out why that bitch don't run.
Old 09-25-2010, 02:16 PM
12 Second Club

yeah it dont run but guess what if give me the race you said you give me i will whip your *** lil ole man. yeah i been out here doing this too and only lost 2 and won 2 many
Old 09-25-2010, 02:16 PM
12 Second Club

can someone help me and give me a cory special setup or a cory custom cam to run 149 i only run 120
Old 09-25-2010, 02:18 PM
12 Second Club

someone please get me out the 10's
Old 09-25-2010, 02:26 PM
9 Second Club

someone please get me out the 10's
I don't care what you run. I do know I'll run you tha **** over.
Old 09-25-2010, 02:28 PM
12 Second Club

well come do it give me the hit like you said and ill run you the **** over
Old 09-25-2010, 02:49 PM
12 Second Club

i am bout to put a new setup in the car yall. here it goes:
PAM (***** *** Motorsports) 408
with a CC-rex cam 267/281 624.635 on a 112+2 oh yeah the c is for cowrard cory
a set of bitchflows ported buy cory himself 245's 59cc's
this setup is going to get me to run 149 in the 1/4 from what i was told and cut 1.3 60's whats ya paypal address so i can send you some of this slow money
Old 09-25-2010, 02:55 PM
9 Second Club

well come do it give me the hit like you said and ill run you the **** over
We got tha same motor, car etc. Only difference I got a drag radial and you need tha hit.
Old 09-25-2010, 03:01 PM
On The Tree

Here we go again wait wasnt this dude suppose to come to hattiburg, when we all went out there for that boom thing, tell if i have the wrong guy(408)
Old 09-25-2010, 03:05 PM
On The Tree

t u r wasting ur time dude
Old 09-25-2010, 03:11 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by bigshotls1
Here we go again wait wasnt this dude suppose to come to hattiburg, when we all went out there for that boom thing, tell if i have the wrong guy(408)
what you need to do is get off travis dick. i know you dont have a car fast enough to run me. if i'm not mistaking you run bikes. i'll run your bike at ronalds race, head tha **** up. if this is tha same guy tha comes to state capitol with tha bikes, you've been called out by a car with your bike. now you have some business
Old 09-25-2010, 03:31 PM
On The Tree

sorry dude wrong guy but answer the ques.. where u the guy that was suppose to meet him at tha track
Old 09-25-2010, 03:41 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by bigshotls1
sorry dude wrong guy but answer the ques.. where u the guy that was suppose to meet him at tha track
never. he never wants to talk of going to tha track with me. if i give a date i'm coming. travis never spoke much about that race. i told everyone that i was not driving to hattiesburg to watch races and listen to **** being talked. i said that if i could not get a race i was going to work that weekend. if you can get travis to run me at ronalds race next month, i will pay you a promotors few. how about 25% of tha earnings?
Old 09-25-2010, 07:28 PM

first off lets get some **** strait..... spooky never ran he was here in the big easy the whole time....... 2nd the po-po never caught him he surrenderd when he found out he was wanted 3rd..........spooky never hit he camaro the camaro hit him in the quater panel when carlon sprayed the 2nd kit 4th..... the damged on both cars will prove this the police report only says that what a witness saw which was carlons people so of course they named him the fault to get the ins money off the camaro...... 5th when this go's to trial all of you will be named as accersary's to the crimes thats right all of carlons people that wher ther...... 6th carlon was alive when spooky left he never sent the car out of state po-po had it the whole time and will given to spooky soon......... 7th spooky did not leave the car it would not steer no more because the camaro hit the rim and broke the steering shaft so say what you want but truth will come out very soon and the hammond buch was trying to keep hush hush about this because ther all involed its called intent they drove 75 miles to commit a crime pre-metated spooky was chillian in the parking lot and also ther informant is a nopd under cover thats bin watchin all of you's for the past 6 months building case's on all the racer's
Old 09-25-2010, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by 408lq9
there not trying to bring sole back nor please his family members. A crime was committed and justice has done there part to keep tha case open to find this murderer. Give tha coward muthafucker life. See how much defending of him you will be once he start to name witnesses. See how defending of him will tha flagman be once he find out that this murderer will be his co-defendent in tha court room just to take some of his time away.THIS IS NOT LIKE BUMPING INTO SOMEONES CAR AT WALMART AND YOU PULL OFF BECAUSE YOU THINK NO ONE SEEN IT. He will lie and try to cut as much of his time and sole will still be dead and gone. Rip sole
u must the stupidist m/f on here cant let you talk about my boy like that.......... he aint droppin no dimes on his peeps just the people that are lying on him just the hammond boys i was ther saw the whole thing.. like when his boys left him ther to die then they drove away in his truck when the po-po ask them boys the next day they all said they wher not ther aint no one a coward when he knew was wanted he turned him self in and thats a fact so every body get y/all **** strait and dont trip we gonna handle this **** one way or another feel me cory..you must fell like a big man to talk **** about nothing you know about youll never be half the man that travis is......... little bitch..and racer-x we gonna deal with you..you was ther and said you wasnt you boosted carlon and spooky when they both said 1 race was enough save it for another day you caused this not carlin or spooky your fault you had to get your money you lost from travis and spooky.. was carlin life worth your 2g's..... you made carlin get in that car so fast you didt even put his seat belt on or tell to put a helmet on ya take two to tango but when both racers say do it another day then leave it at that

Last edited by techlisa19; 09-25-2010 at 11:13 PM.
Old 09-25-2010, 09:19 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by techlisa19
u must the stupidist m/f on here cant let you talk about my boy like that.......... he aint droppin no dimes on his peeps just the people that are lying on him just the hammond boys i was ther saw the whole thing.. like when his boys left him ther to die then they drove away in his truck when the po-po ask them boys the next day they all said they wher not ther aint no one a coward when he knew was wanted he turned him self in and thats a fact so every body get y/all **** strait and dont trip we gonna handle this **** one way or another feel me cory..you must fell like a big man to talk **** about nothing you know about youll never be half the man that travis is......... little bitch..and racer-x we gonna deal with you..you was ther and said you wasnt you boosted carlon and spooky when they both said 1 race was enough save it for another day you caused this not carlin or spooky your fault you had to get your money you lost from travis and spooky.. was carlin life worth your 2g's..... you made carlin get in that car so fast you didt even put his seat belt on or tell to put a helmet on ya take two to tango but when both racers say do it another then leave it at that
Man **** you. I spoke tha truth. Bitch you just said you tellin. I don't know if Travis a man or not. But I can tell you I'm all man. Tell this **** to the news bitch. Get off this thread trying to plead that mans case. When I said he was a coward, i meant that. A real man would not have fled tha scene. You can let this protect yo boy get you fucked up as well. I stated what tha news reported. You around this bitch talking about yo boy didn't do this and that. Only time will tell you ******* snitch.........
Old 09-25-2010, 09:24 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Lmao it's amazing how much **** is talked by you people. And all over some stock *** cars! Lmao!
Old 09-25-2010, 10:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by techlisa19
first off lets get some **** strait..... Spooky never ran he was here in the big easy the whole time....... 2nd the po-po never caught him he surrenderd when he found out he was wanted 3rd..........spooky never hit he camaro the camaro hit him in the quater panel when carlon sprayed the 2nd kit 4th..... The damged on both cars will prove this the police report only says that what a witness saw which was carlons people so of course they named him the fault to get the ins money off the camaro...... 5th when this go's to trial all of you will be named as accersary's to the crimes thats right all of carlons people that wher ther...... 6th carlon was alive when spooky left he never sent the car out of state po-po had it the whole time and will given to spooky soon......... 7th spooky did not leave the car it would not steer no more because the camaro hit the rim and broke the steering shaft so say what you want but truth will come out very soon and the hammond buch was trying to keep hush hush about this because ther all involed its called intent they drove 75 miles to commit a crime pre-metated spooky was chillian in the parking lot and also ther informant is a nopd under cover thats bin watchin all of you's for the past 6 months building case's on all the racer's
well its f!ck up someone life was taken. I have one question for you why would spooky go erase old thread that he posted???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????? After the accident??????

Last edited by DEEZ NUTZ RACING; 09-25-2010 at 10:51 PM. Reason: SPELLED WRONG
Old 09-25-2010, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by DEEZ NUTZ RACING
well its f!ck up someone life was taken. I have one question for you why would spooky go erase old thread that he posted???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????? After the accident??????
dear mr.cook you say a life was taken no a life was lost ther was no intent to do harm to any one. dear mr.cory i'am not pleadig his case stateing the facts the newspaper is all wrong thats another story spooky is no snitch never was never will be just let this die out out on its own.dont point fingers unless you know the facts the paper said spooky provoked the race not true read past post every body said he was chillian he came to watch travis get it on then they picked on koon they made him go get his tires but his car broke they wher lookin do something with any body that night with no intent to race any body carlon's boys provoked the race thats a fact

Last edited by techlisa19; 09-25-2010 at 11:16 PM.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix