New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 09:02 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DaFireMan
dont run da rookie off wit yo fast *** ****. yall be tryna **** all the new cats up. making them boys think they **** slow as hell. Yall cars been out here. u and yo boyz. leave that rookie alone an deal wit me, R MY GOOD BUDDY(not gto)!!!!!! PM me
Dog, you know one thing I'M ALWAYS READY. In your previous statement you said, "when me an u gone hook up again? Got a few to run thru first but that rematch coming." I am ready TONIGHT, yes I said TONIGHT, but if you feel like you need time or more races be my guest. Don't make it seem like you don't have an open invitation to a rematch.

And **** that "leave him alone, because he a rookie" ****. That **** WHACK!!! He wanna race somebody if he broadcasting on Tech, especially as the "fastest stock car." I just let the man know that if he really wanted to run, I was ready. That's up to him if he races me or not. Hawk was supposed to run Tundra Wednesday night and he didn't show up (Hawk, no offense lil brutha, but it is what it is). Now, I have dealt with you already , but like I said before you know you were always given a second chance.
Old 09-03-2010, 09:07 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by quews6lime
A word of advice young man, no one has a cam only car anymore!and if you are cam only you are in the class wit a head and cam car! P.s I've seen and heard of a lot of cam only cars beating head n cam cars .... Real talk
Good point on the second part.
Old 09-03-2010, 10:08 AM
On The Tree

G8, Me and hawk was out there, u left home boy. i was bout to run this new cat. I aint gotta wait to run u? i set up runs b4 u and me. IM AT WORK< dont stunt like im scared to get down, im bout mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look like u tryna get that two piece special from Popeyes. And a biscuit!

IF U BET MY BOY< IMA RUN U<(u cool wit dat cat daddy) lol

Who is the burgundy vette for, u lucky the people got me. me and tundra was gonna wax that ***. U was gon need that spray( i saw yo slick *** purge). BRING IT
Old 09-03-2010, 10:11 AM
On The Tree

Juice juice, what eva yo name is, Bring it cat! sunday if u no where da spot is, saturday if u feeling froggy!!!!
Old 09-03-2010, 10:12 AM
On The Tree

Que tell taz bring that pretty thang sunday homie!!
Old 09-03-2010, 10:16 AM
TECH Regular

G8, Me and hawk was out there, u left home boy. i was bout to run this new cat. I aint gotta wait to run u? i set up runs b4 u and me. IM AT WORK< dont stunt like im scared to get down, im bout mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look like u tryna get that two piece special from Popeyes. And a biscuit!

IF U BET MY BOY< IMA RUN U<(u cool wit dat cat daddy) lol

Who is the burgundy vette for, u lucky the people got me. me and tundra was gonna wax that ***. U was gon need that spray( i saw yo slick *** purge). BRING IT
I can care less what you're about. Now, as far as racing, NO I'M NOT COOL WITH THAT!!! I want you first tonight, then I'll race your partna.
Old 09-03-2010, 10:21 AM
Teching In

Default ???

and who said i was suppose to run tundra? im coolin wit my chick i gets a call saying aint u suppose to race tundra im like no but i was suppose to run some stocky trans am for sum cash but aint no show.
Old 09-03-2010, 10:25 AM
On The Tree

Why wont u get it over wit wit tundra, I got the text that u an tundra was gon do it, NICCA LIEING SAYING U AINT COME OUT THERE THOU!! What happened to the mustang i was suppose to run??????? Talk about fake
Old 09-03-2010, 10:27 AM
Teching In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99NWdNX5FXM
Old 09-03-2010, 10:30 AM
TECH Regular

Why wont u get it over wit wit tundra, I got the text that u an tundra was gon do it, NICCA LIEING SAYING U AINT COME OUT THERE THOU!! What happened to the mustang i was suppose to run??????? Talk about fake
So, I'm a lie a now? We got out there at 10:30 and nobody was there. Tundra called you (I believe) and you said Hawk not coming and the Mustang was broke. Autocobra was out there when Magic told us. You came out later, but Tundra said it was only you.
Old 09-03-2010, 10:32 AM
On The Tree

Yep, u a lie, Hawk was at da dshop(waynes world) downman, better late then neva.
Old 09-03-2010, 10:33 AM
On The Tree

Im working today
Old 09-03-2010, 10:37 AM
TECH Regular

Yep, u a lie, Hawk was at da dshop(waynes world) downman, better late then neva.
Private Message: Re: Leave them rookies alone
Today, 09:58 AM
DaFireMan

Trader Rating: 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man i cant help if Hawk played him. hawk scared of tundra, and just want to say it. im done wit tryna make that happen! as far as me, I came out there. i saw u in front of the bikes comin up almonaster. i got stoped by the cops b4 i fucked up this new vette. He got spray(red/burgundy) c6 (not the one raced QUE)!! i was there, and hawk came later he was at the d shop wit pat pat wit the red camaro that pewter ran(beat). me an tundra played around. then they left me after the police got me. Its cool NOBODY PLAYED NOBODY.

As far as class i feel like (pewter), yall do be ******* over the rookies, they think they cars trash when yall claim yall stock wit full bolt ons, stalls, and whatever other slick **** yall got. let the rookies run rookies. IF THEY COME AT YOU **** THEM UP> BUT IF THEY NEWBIES FALL BACK. yall jump they **** asap hustling the kids. FAIR IS FAIR, Y would i run a stock car for a $100 when im putting down a 125rwhp more then them. thats fucked up. U do you thou! Seems like u in it for the hustle instead of the fun.

AS FAR AS MY BOY RICKIE, He in yo class, I bet him! hell be down sunday! He aint no newbie thou!
Old 09-03-2010, 10:40 AM
TECH Regular

^^I hate when ppl do fake ****. Hawk I think you need to re-evaluate your ppl.

Last edited by ddcook07; 09-03-2010 at 10:59 AM.
Old 09-03-2010, 12:45 PM
On The Tree

NO REEVALUATION NEEDED>u think u putting somebody on blast then u fake as hell. We always have that convo that he dont want to run tundra. thats y i came out the other night so quick when i thought they were about to run. THANKS FA SHOWING YOUR COLORS> rainbow colors!! lol try harder when u tryna start BS!! LMAO me an hawk still cool an always will be!!

HAWK whats da word on U and Brandon(purple) race????/
Old 09-03-2010, 05:05 PM
Teching In

Any action 2nite
Old 09-03-2010, 08:37 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ddcook07
Y would i run a stock car for a $100 when im putting down a 125rwhp more then them. thats fucked up.
Soo im guessing that extra 125rwhp is via Nitrous, damn fireman if we ever line up imma hafta ask you for bout 4 and the move...
Old 09-03-2010, 08:47 PM
On The Tree

Yea man. Got a lil something! Dont really like this kit. got a direct port set up im want to put on. Long list to get forged up thou. When u wanna do it. What happened to thursday? Y u worried, I told u a friendly run. I didnt think u ran fa money
Old 09-03-2010, 08:49 PM
On The Tree

If it go it go, that'll give me a reason to search for a new machine shop
Old 09-03-2010, 08:57 PM
Staging Lane

Yea man. Got a lil something! Dont really like this kit. got a direct port set up im want to put on. Long list to get forged up thou. When u wanna do it. What happened to thursday? Y u worried, I told u a friendly run. I didnt think u ran fa money
Oh i aint trippin spray a 250 shot on that bitch and ill still give you sumthin. If its for fun. I was just ****** with ya. As for thurs sum **** came up, thats y i said there was a SLIM chance of it happening. Dont worry you gonna be the first one I run when I get some time. Ps Make sure your kit is working perfectly! lol

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix