New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 11:53 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so if you calling racing someone scary wtf u calling racing. NEVER SCARED TO RACE N E ONE LIL LIL HOMIE.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:53 AM
12 Second Club

My bad and waiting
Old 05-01-2010, 11:59 AM
12 Second Club

You think you all that because you won 3 races. Come on you raced a charger and won, come on i raced a charger to his nos to my stock motor and i won. You raced g8 a stock ******* car, man come on you really thing you did something. Oh yeah today is saturday ya motor is going in right some people gonna be waiting on y0u
Old 05-01-2010, 11:59 AM
12 Second Club

My bad and waiting
Old 05-01-2010, 12:22 PM
12 Second Club

LETS SEE THE WEST BANK LIST.

WINS
1 RICKY BOBBY VS g8 BULL **** RACE.
2 RICKY BOBBY VS CHARGER SOME MORE BULL **** A ******* CHARGER COME ON
3 PETE VS LINDON MAN HAD PROBLEMS AND THEN YOU BLEW UP
4 PETE VS AUTHOR DRIVER ERROR
5 QUE VS MULE
6 QUE VS BOODY
7 KENNETH VS ALL STOCK CARS (REALLY DONT COUNT) BUT YOU CAN
8 BIG WAYNE VS BRICK AGAIN BUILT MOTOR VS STOCK MOTOR
9 KENNETH VS MOE

LOSSES
1 BRICK VS PETE BRICK WAS PATTIN ON HIM
2 BRICK VS QUE BRICK AGAIN GHOST RIDED THE WHIP ON THAT BOY
3 BRICK VS KENNETH TO MANY TIME
4 TRAVIS VS KENNETH ON THE INTERSTATE
5 AUTHOR VS MIRON (ME DRIVING)
6 BRICK VS MIRON
7 BRICK VS KEVIN
8 BOODY VS
9 BOODY VS
10 BOODY VS
11 MOE VS CLAY
12 MOE VS DARELL
13 BRICK VS DARELL
14 MIKE VS DARELL
15 MOE VS KENNETH
16 MOE VS DRE
17 TRAVIS VS PAW PAW
18 HOTROD VS BIGWAYNE
19 INTEMIDATOR VS QUE

AND THE LOST GOES ON.

SCARY RACES
1 CLAY VS BRICK
2 PETE VS DARREN RED VETTE WELL THATS WESTBANK VS WESTBANK
MAN I CANT NAME EM ALL

SO YOU (RICKY BOBBY) TELL ME WHY THE HELL YOU WALKING OUT HERE WHAT YA CHEST ALL OUT LIKE YOU THE MAN AROUND HER. REMEMBER YOU NEW TO THE SEEN SO THAT MAKES YOU A NOBODY
Old 05-01-2010, 12:26 PM
12 Second Club

Oh my bad and waiting..

There is no diference ricky bobby in the matter of fact you can no longer take that name in my dictonary you are the unknown racer.

So if yall get a call from a no name no number on ya cell please pick up its mr sidney bowman
Old 05-01-2010, 12:53 PM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=Travose21;13267363]LETS SEE THE WEST BANK LIST.

WIN
Well Travis.... I have a full weight weight car... It ain't no ****** monkey see monkey do ****, I'm my own man and I am gonna hold the west bank down in my class, and ain't no nixxa in that east gone play wit me ... U understand,..... Now since u wanna be a race glossory , I tell u wat all the races I lost in the past set them up for me starting today... And if they back down, call that ****** dude wit ur old motor , so I can drag his *** in ur back yard!!!!!!
Old 05-01-2010, 02:16 PM
12 Second Club

will do mr que
Old 05-01-2010, 02:20 PM
Launching!

I said what I had to say so you can keep at it your right I'm a nobody yes new to the scene unknown also got my *** beat by g8 and Bodie so I'm a loser and I only won two races I beat a charger and a stock g8. Who am I to step to the great Travis. I will keep my mouth close mr Travis until my car is ready. Damn Travis you around here posting a ***** whole name what you nopd or sumtin. Everybody on this side already know my name and I bet the people on the eastside don't give a **** about my real name! The only reason we came out with a decoy name is because we know yall have somebody on the payroll at thunder. When and if I beat you I want you to call me nutin but MR. Ricky Bobby!
Old 05-01-2010, 02:51 PM
Teching In

Default when

when yall going out there again and where do yall meet up @?
Old 05-01-2010, 02:55 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Travose21
Lmao......................
what kinda hoe **** is this....."yeah its a c6"what up....
Old 05-01-2010, 03:00 PM
12 Second Club

do you remember that get my *** ran ova so whens the vette gonna be ready
Old 05-01-2010, 03:02 PM
12 Second Club

for the looks like it i think ya launching is not hitting on ****.
Originally Posted by lilicedout24
Originally Posted by hnaskoct
how bout u sho me and get yo *** ran ova..

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................. .............................
Old 05-01-2010, 03:04 PM
12 Second Club

ls3 or ls7 or what i dont care all i want fa you to do is run me ova with that bitch
Old 05-01-2010, 03:19 PM
11 Second Club

Lol man it's a public site I already know u have a badge and do homework on nixxas. I was trying sell that motor but no need to now and imma leave post up I could have erased it long time ago when I heard y'all be on the site trying to see what we up to lol nah I know how this works so imma say justs need to be said yes I have a 408 but I have salesman ship also Bo. Let it be know how ever u like you won't know what is in my car till Im ready to say . Nah investigate that yeah we been know ya watching. I guess u think that's kenneths car what a joke Bo we buy and sell we get it in ya heard me
Old 05-01-2010, 03:20 PM
12 Second Club

just got off the phone with the dude with my old setup and he said the next day it is dry he can come down here and he is a full weight car with ac and all seats sound everything is that cool mr que
Old 05-01-2010, 03:23 PM
12 Second Club

idk what yall doing me all i can say race me, moe, or brick and i promise yall wont win i put that on eveything. im the one with the motor so if yall can get pass them then i will come in. but in the mean time let us know when yall ready cause the clock is ticking
Old 05-01-2010, 03:25 PM
12 Second Club

now yall been on the click that lighter is better and i tell you what thats y we was beating the **** out yall but now yall hip to the weight game it will be a good *** race.

im the only one with the cubes so imma let it be known. so when you come out with ya vette with whatever you gonna put it in then ok but like i said it once before and once last time. YALL WONT WIN
Old 05-01-2010, 03:27 PM
TECH Regular

Lmao......................
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cphSd9lurpA

what kinda hoe **** is this....."yeah its a c6" what up laugh yo *** off....but besides dat u doin all dis research, and now u puttin me in ya bullshit, check dis out when yall be goin back and forth bout **** keep me out of it, u dont see me entertainin dat dumb ****..a ni**a get a vette now its mind botherin on sum i dont know how he commin type ****...pull yo self together,and miss me wit da bullshit...i see u got wins and losses on here...lol u might wanna fix your list son....i see u got every stock car on there "dont count" lol it wouldnt want it to count either if somebody line bout seven cars up in 1 night and fucked every last one of them up either but a big disturbance like dat dont count huh???i see u got me and mo as lost..;.well me and moe 1 for 1....remember when i came fucked the scene up that time to,, and then he fucked me up on haynes.i enjoyed both races.."1 and 1" remember yo mouth had dropped like "no ****** way"..lmao yes way..u also got me a lost with brick when we ran them couple times on haynes from them light rolls...dat **** was fun also...but we did it like 3 or 4 times...he got me and i got him more times thou.."good racing"...yo mouth was dropped again that night like "no huh" then u was sayin that i was getting played with..lol..dat pewter thing was supm nice..matter fact other races u got on there u might wanna just go ova again.......................................hold on "LSX MOTORSPORTS"....lets get supm str8....there is enough money and cars out chea for both of us to prosper ya dig so when ever yall have a customer of customers, leave my name out of it when yall workin on they **** bout how i wouldnt do this and i aint done that and what i wouldnt do....pull yall self together..the **** done came back to me to many times dude,, and i know its true because this **** been goin on for the past year and a 1/2 ...and the people dont know each other so they aint makin it up...check dis out yall like 30,000 sq ft facility with 2-3 car lifts in stuff and yall tryna **** on a regular man wit a adjustable floor jack and 4 jackstands...dat **** dont equal out...i done sent people yall way to get work done and also told people that yall do good work even thou i have went behind some of yall work.....im still tryna figure out how lsx says they taught me how to put a cam in...lmfao..."man plz" i guess yall taught me about degreeing and piston to valve clearance to huh...lol and what about the one where kenneth doesent even change valve springs...lol wea they do dat at...its to much **** for me to bring up.and how i never won a race ..but let me do me ,,i aint gon bash yall cause i know yall all about that tech sponser ship stuff im just out chea wit it ..im just happy my greasy thread sellin albums...it even got new orleans their own section...all im saying "u just do u and ima do me"...........
Old 05-01-2010, 03:30 PM
11 Second Club

Yeah lol don't like that we not tripping on y'all stalking us on what ever site we go to. I wanna see you get yo scary *** out there and race Cory that's in yo class how u have a car and scared to race in ya class. Go race hot rod oh wait he made u change two motors three sets of gears take more weight out ya car man and u try and talk about the next man. Get yo race game up hommie now it's our turn y'all mad

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix