New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2011, 06:35 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PRINCE OF THE SOUTH
U got that pimp by yo name being fire man yo cheeks gon be hot ****** wit me l.m waitin on u hotcheeks lol
"LS1TECH WING SNACK"

lol..lemme get a 10 peice hotcheeks extra fire with cajun launch fries,and a 10 peice casper cheeks, with 2 large cups of gas pattn punch!!!

Last edited by hnaskoct; 06-01-2011 at 06:41 PM.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

You gonna eat all that by your self ?
Old 06-01-2011, 07:11 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TransAnimalWS6
Them boys ain't doin nothin fool I been tryna get that race back since I fixed my car sunday n that don't look like its bout to pop off y'all must b lookin fa more hidin spots..I guess I jus gotta take that L
DAT SOUNDS FAMILIAR HMMMMMMMM?
Old 06-01-2011, 07:14 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Blk_Ws6
Sorry son we don.t share our hotcheeks go get cha owns lol
Old 06-01-2011, 07:32 PM
TECH Regular

Oh ok those ain't on the market yet..well lemme get ANOTHER order of 10 peice hotrods,,yeah the same ones I had ordered the other day..but lemme get them joints with the blackhole fries...
Old 06-01-2011, 07:56 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
Oh ok those ain't on the market yet..well lemme get ANOTHER order of 10 peice hotrods,,yeah the same ones I had ordered the other day..but lemme get them joints with the blackhole fries...
You know what happens when you bite off more than you can chew, you CHOKE. You gonna realize I just gave you a appetizer. You gonna need a Gastric Bypass when I finish stuffing you this time. You got your tune right or you still got an issue.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:19 PM
On The Tree

U got that pimp by yo name being fire man yo cheeks gon be hot ****** wit me l.m waitin on u hotcheeks lol
lmao, it just a race i rather try u out unlike some of these so called racers thats still tryna pick runs hide kits an all that other jazz! ima get wit u soon as possible.

on another note the things u hear when u not at the starting line. why they saying my boy bj tryna cheat wit the flagging. word is if its his boy running he gonna point to the other car then to his boy car an hurry an drop his hands or turn on the light. IF U CANT TAKE A L DONT RACE, stop spending money on parts an go get a new house or something if every time u lose u have a new excuse. i wont blast the lame *** ______ who keeps spreading the **** but boy are u a bitch fa that. man up an tell that man in his face if yall got a problem wit how that man flag or work it out before the race. dont cry. THANK U AN GOODNIGHT, this has been a public service announcement from dafireman, on behalf of underground racing!
Old 06-01-2011, 08:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Now yah see what happens when you walk in a room eating , everybody wants a peice.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:22 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
"LS1TECH WING SNACK"

lol..lemme get a 10 peice hotcheeks extra fire with cajun launch fries,and a 10 peice casper cheeks, with 2 large cups of gas pattn punch!!!
lol, u crazy pimp
Old 06-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DaFireMan
lmao, it just a race i rather try u out unlike some of these so called racers thats still tryna pick runs hide kits an all that other jazz! ima get wit u soon as possible.

on another note the things u hear when u not at the starting line. why they saying my boy bj tryna cheat wit the flagging. word is if its his boy running he gonna point to the other car then to his boy car an hurry an drop his hands or turn on the light. IF U CANT TAKE A L DONT RACE, stop spending money on parts an go get a new house or something if every time u lose u have a new excuse. i wont blast the lame *** ______ who keeps spreading the **** but boy are u a bitch fa that. man up an tell that man in his face if yall got a problem wit how that man flag or work it out before the race. dont cry. THANK U AN GOODNIGHT, this has been a public service announcement from dafireman, on behalf of underground racing!
No huh fire niccas trippin out chea...bj gone flash dat lite wenever he want if u tell him u ready...be prepared fa da lite b4 u honk yo horn is wat I say
Old 06-01-2011, 09:04 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Blk_Ws6
Hell yeah dude greedy woo!
Teching In

I always wondered how a nicca really feel about they car hiding nitrous on they car and taking motor races I guest it's the same as a ***** taking steroids they have to cheat to compete at the end of the they I guest it's just hard to take a lost but 1 thang in life I learned you have to be able to take a lost to appreciate the gain just my opinion no shots taken
Teching In

yeah dont **** tha flagman
Old 06-01-2011, 09:05 PM
Launching!

lol yall dudes funny bruh!
Old 06-01-2011, 09:10 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by clayz
I always wondered how a nicca really feel about they car hiding nitrous on they car and taking motor races I guest it's the same as a ***** taking steroids they have to cheat to compete at the end of the they I guest it's just hard to take a lost but 1 thang in life I learned you have to be able to take a lost to appreciate the gain just my opinion no shots taken
I come to realize clay that a lot of these dudes cant take and handle a loss
Old 06-01-2011, 09:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bowman2005
Hell yeah dude greedy woo!
Yall some dirty an low down _______I'am ain't coming out no more just fa that ****.....lmao
Old 06-01-2011, 10:00 PM
On The Tree

Got something on the hook for a N20 pass. A S-10. maybe 2moro or Friday. Man they have a lot of preachers in the world. Man thats bullshit nobody wants to lose but if you racing its always possible. To me if you are a dude who is happy to lose then you prob. been getting ya *** whooped more than you have won. Who goes out to lose? SO PUT YA HEAD GEAR ON AND STAY A SPARRING PARTNER CAUSE ONLY THE CONTENDERS COME BACK TO THE RING. I don't condone the spraying and saying you on the motor but its street racing and there are no rules only the ones you catch someone BREAKING.

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 06-01-2011 at 10:10 PM.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:15 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Got something on the hook for a N20 pass. A S-10. maybe 2moro or Friday. Man they have a lot of preachers in the world. Man thats bullshit nobody wants to lose but if you racing its always possible. To me if you are a dude who is happy to lose then you prob. been getting ya *** whooped more than you have won. Who goes out to lose? SO PUT YA HEAD GEAR ON AND STAY A SPARRING PARTNER CAUSE ONLY THE CONTENDERS COME BACK TO THE RING. I don't condone the spraying and saying you on the motor but its street racing and there are no rules only the ones you catch someone BREAKING.
Yes you are right no real racer wants to lose but when they do they take their loss and come back harder or just on to the next! Thats the point we are trying to make, a lot of these dudes now are sore losers and act like sissys when they lose or come up with a 1000000000 excuses on why they loss! Just take your ******* L and keep it moving is what we are trying to say hot dont cheat to win!
Old 06-01-2011, 10:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bowman2005
Yes you are right no real racer wants to lose but when they do they take their loss and come back harder or just on to the next! Thats the point we are trying to make, a lot of these dudes now are sore losers and act like sissys when they lose or come up with a 1000000000 excuses on why they loss! Just take your ******* L and keep it moving is what we are trying to say hot dont cheat to win!
I feel u on that R.B. But think about it like this a cheater just knows his limitations and levels the playing field if he doesn't get caught. Let's not call them cheaters but scientist cause they do their research and come up with their own HYPOTHESIS=(def) An edu. guess
Old 06-01-2011, 10:25 PM
Teching In

And I'll be that preacher homie cuZ lords knows ain't nothing but some bullshit goes on on hear can I get a amen and you just commented on some nitrous **** so you should check ur post before you post all I'm saying is why hit the books and study just to cheat get hot rod

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix