New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2011, 10:25 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bowman2005
Yes you are right no real racer wants to lose but when they do they take their loss and come back harder or just on to the next! Thats the point we are trying to make, a lot of these dudes now are sore losers and act like sissys when they lose or come up with a 1000000000 excuses on why they loss! Just take your ******* L and keep it moving is what we are trying to say hot dont cheat to win!
Hey that last sentence you say Hot don't cheat to win you saying you think I Cheat? Or Will try to.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:29 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
I feel u on that R.B. But think about it like this a cheater just knows his limitations and levels the playing field if he doesn't get caught. Let's not call them cheaters but scientist cause they do their research and come up with their own HYPOTHESIS=(def) An edu. guess
Man it's funny how you can say that now wish I had a tape recorder bout let's say a 1yr and a half ago but it's cool hot ain't no beef I guest we all change soon r later lmao
Old 06-01-2011, 10:30 PM
Launching!

Hey that last sentence you say Hot don't cheat to win you saying you think I Cheat? Or Will try to.
A bruh there you go with that ****! I never heard of you running your am on the motor so shy would I say you cheat bruh?! You always got some **** with you dude! Stop trying to break all my statements down word for word
Old 06-01-2011, 10:33 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by clayz
And I'll be that preacher homie cuZ lords knows ain't nothing but some bullshit goes on on hear can I get a amen and you just commented on some nitrous **** so you should check ur post before you post all I'm saying is why hit the books and study just to cheat get hot rod
Clay let me tell you something I never had to cheat and if you would read and understand the post before you speak. I said people who cheat just study and do what it takes. And the damn fool who goes out and lets it happen to them is exactly that. You are a sparring partner the only dude who gets whooped on here and puts a perfectly good running car up because HE CAN"T TAKE A LOST. You tell me a race I cheated on cause I only ran one motor race in my History and that was with KL. So no room for me to cheat cause he checked the Monte and I sprayed everyone else.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:37 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bowman2005
A bruh there you go with that ****! I never heard of you running your am on the motor so shy would I say you cheat bruh?! You always got some **** with you dude! Stop trying to break all my statements down word for word
Man don't hand me that **** someone called and asked me if that was what you were saying so I asked. You right I do have some **** with me, and that **** is fast and it's on the N20.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:40 PM
Teching In

Got something on the hook for a N20 pass. A S-10. maybe 2moro or Friday. Man they have a lot of preachers in the world. Man thats bullshit nobody wants to lose but if you racing its always possible. To me if you are a dude who is happy to lose then you prob. been getting ya *** whooped more than you have won. Who goes out to lose? SO PUT YA HEAD GEAR ON AND STAY A SPARRING PARTNER CAUSE ONLY THE CONTENDERS COME BACK TO THE RING. I don't condone the spraying and saying you on the motor but its street racing and there are no rules only the ones you catch someone BREAKING.
Nobody goes out to loose but some don't come out after they loose lmao
Old 06-01-2011, 10:44 PM
On The Tree

Nobody goes out to loose but some don't come out after they loose lmao
Were you in the mirror when you posted that. lmfao There is a difference between not coming out and coming out harder. LEARN THAT
Old 06-01-2011, 10:57 PM
Teching In

Clay let me tell you something I never had to cheat and if you would read and understand the post before you speak. I said people who cheat just study and do what it takes. And the damn fool who goes out and lets it happen to them is exactly that. You are a sparring partner the only dude who gets whooped on here and puts a perfectly good running car up because HE CAN"T TAKE A LOST. You tell me a race I cheated on cause I only ran one motor race in my History and that was with KL. So no room for me to cheat cause he checked the Monte and I sprayed everyone else.
See hot their you go again poppin off wrong man I nevered called you a cheater bra you schooled me on a lot of **** bra in da past whether you no it r not but dont slander my words bra I nevered called you a cheater ole baby face azz nicca wat you talking bout im just checking out these posted these guys makin and all them seem to be about hiding nitrous so I'm a preacher for commenting on dat a bra cheaters never win cuz trust me they don't but it's racing so it's cool but I don't cheat and like you said if you don't catch them then you hit so I backed away cuz if I would have caught somebody then they was hit get it 1 luv nicca
Old 06-01-2011, 10:58 PM
TECH Regular

Man yall doing more back and forth debating than racing. The **** yall arguing about been going on for years. Clay you always giving the Eastbank a spray charge, but if I recall correctly "cheating" don't pick sides. In my opinion, if you feel like somebody gonna cheat you, then don't run them. It's that simple. And for somebody to say BJ cheating for his ppl, that's bullshit. Dude flags the same way all the time. I know sometimes he'll ask if you want him to point to you first. And if him pointing to whomever first is an issue, what's the purpose of the light?!
Old 06-01-2011, 10:59 PM
Teching In

Were you in the mirror when you posted that. lmfao There is a difference between not coming out and coming out harder. LEARN THAT
Na I wasn't in da mirror and 8ball and mjg been played out lmao
Old 06-01-2011, 11:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ddcook07
Man yall doing more back and forth debating than racing. The **** yall arguing about been going on for years. Clay you always giving the Eastbank a spray charge, but if I recall correctly "cheating" don't pick sides. In my opinion, if you feel like somebody gonna cheat you, then don't run them. It's that simple. And for somebody to say BJ cheating for his ppl, that's bullshit. Dude flags the same way all the time. I know sometimes he'll ask if you want him to point to you first. And if him pointing to whomever first is an issue, what's the purpose of the light?!
Their you ******* go man I'm just commenting on what da **** I'm reading bra fucccccck
Old 06-01-2011, 11:03 PM
TECH Regular

Same here my nig. Just commenting....
Old 06-01-2011, 11:08 PM
On The Tree

Na I wasn't in da mirror and 8ball and mjg been played out lmao
NA YOU DONE GONE AND F'ED 8BALL N MJG AINT EVER GOING ANYWHERE ITS ALL GOOD MY OLD UNCLE WITH A JOE IN HIS MOUTH AND A SCHAFFER LIGHT IN HIS HAND LOOKING *** NICCA. LOL
Old 06-01-2011, 11:11 PM
TECH Regular

ay hot u got dem plugs gapped right and gave that distributer that quarter turn...wuzapm..wht time tommorow??
Old 06-01-2011, 11:13 PM
Teching In

NA YOU DONE GONE AND F'ED 8BALL N MJG AINT EVER GOING ANYWHERE ITS ALL GOOD MY OLD UNCLE WITH A JOE IN HIS MOUTH AND A SCHAFFER LIGHT IN HIS HAND LOOKING *** NICCA. LOL
Dats a good 1 nicca you went ham on me ha bra we all good hot I took my losses Bo had a few wins Bo but my heart ain't in it like dat homie while y'all at da races I rather be playin poker cuz but I do enjoy wAtching from time to time and for ddcook with dat fake as statement I need them cheeks nicca lmao peace
Old 06-01-2011, 11:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
ay hot u got dem plugs gapped right and gave that distributer that quarter turn...wuzapm..wht time tommorow??
Yeah hot you got them plugs ready yet and dat distributer right cuz we need them cheeks buy sun down lol oh ddcook you got them cheeks ready for dat 8
Old 06-01-2011, 11:17 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fsfY0jDXo4 I gotta make sure I will be onshore on time. I'll get a word to you early. But I would like to try it 2moro

DJ BJ bring it back.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:24 PM
TECH Regular

You know I can't **** with your car bruh, y you gotta jump on me like that?! But, I ain't tripping though, if you feel like burning some rubber and gas, let me know when.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ddcook07
You know I can't **** with your car bruh, y you gotta jump on me like that?! But, I ain't tripping though, if you feel like burning some rubber and gas, let me know when.
A keith sweat I was just messing with ya bra you tried to put me out their bad bra but I don't have a car bra it's all good I'm just a spectator ******* with hot rod bra
Old 06-01-2011, 11:35 PM
Teching In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fsfY0jDXo4 I gotta make sure I will be onshore on time. I'll get a word to you early. But I would like to try it 2moro

DJ BJ bring it back.
Go head on boy with u no bout dat 8 ball nicca lol

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix