New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 03:36 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I feel you dog but all i said is ya launch game wast hittin on ****. And you made a smart comment that i didnt like. So if you wanna take it that way its on you. Me and you been cool for a while and never goten this far, so imma leave it like this you and lsx have yall beef. I never said n e thing about you over there. So imma leave it like this. I know i was gonna **** you off when i post what i posted so u pissed me off like you gon run ova me or something. News flash yall wont win
Old 05-01-2010, 03:44 PM
12 Second Club

Wow pete u was right there when i called for cory so how the **** you gonna back ya words up like im scared to race like you were. All i waited was for to get my gears installed and break them in and then it was on and you wait till it rain. Yeah you know what i am talking about. A man wanna race you and you driving on the interstate with ya heart beating 100000000000x a min and called fat joe (make it rain on this race lmao) so imma leave the bullshit to yall.

How you gonna say im scared to race wow i never backed down, oh and you in my class, in the matter of fact **** a class imma make it a class if im out ya so called class ask for something just like i did with hotrod, the
1st race was me getting 2 and the hit did that happen and was i scared,, no the second time was heads up did i race yes so get the bull **** off of hot and me ke know we gonna get it on one day. So stop trying to buck some **** up between us this is between me(black trans am) vs you and kenneth and the entire west bank (whatever car yall have) lets race
Old 05-01-2010, 03:46 PM
12 Second Club

Damn everything you see i called yall out over and over again and all that can come out ya mouth is another ni**a name hotrod and cory. Wow plese hurry up and finish yall vettes so i can make them my bitches YVETTE #1 and YVETTE #2 LMAO AND IM OUT THIS BITCH
Old 05-01-2010, 03:53 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Travose21
just got off the phone with the dude with my old setup and he said the next day it is dry he can come down here and he is a full weight car with ac and all seats sound everything is that cool mr que
**** all that what's good tonight.. It's dry and I'm ready
Old 05-01-2010, 03:55 PM
TECH Regular

I feel you dog but all i said is ya launch game wast hittin on ****. And you made a smart comment that i didnt like. So if you wanna take it that way its on you. Me and you been cool for a while and never goten this far, so imma leave it like this you and lsx have yall beef. I never said n e thing about you over there. So imma leave it like this. I know i was gonna **** you off when i post what i posted so u pissed me off like you gon run ova me or something. News flash yall wont win
when u called my launch ***** that cool, it was...but i was telling u get yo *** ran ova if u go get in a stick....as far as lsx go i thought we was straight,, but im pretty sure damn near everybody on this post that has went to lsx has heard them mention supm bout me at least once ....i aint gon lie im off the chain on sum ****, a nice subject to talk about...lol but if i had a lil shop wit a lift man man man im talkin bout "ay park rite chea" "u pull ova there" ay son pull in front him""u pull on the rack..lol...i just wanna be,i just wanna be successful..all they gotta say is they need sum help in the shop its cool where the app at??lol its all good doh!!!
Old 05-01-2010, 03:56 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
DAMN ITS SOhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-qN6TCY85c BOY YALL GOT ALL YALL CLOTHES OFF IN THIS BITCH, THE DIRTY LAUNDRY IS HANGING OUT.
damm hot u cant rest without your name coming up u must be on everybodys mind
Old 05-01-2010, 03:59 PM
TECH Regular

just got off the phone with the dude with my old setup and he said the next day it is dry he can come down here and he is a full weight car with ac and all seats sound everything is that cool mr que
tell him bring his *** cheeks!!!!!!
Old 05-01-2010, 04:32 PM
Teching In

hold on mr.30th put together keep clay out your bullshit i dont get on tech talkin no bullshit talk dat **** to da ni**as who talk dat **** to you cause clay dont giva ah **** about u nr yo potna...... potna

Last edited by clayz; 05-01-2010 at 07:20 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 04:42 PM
Teching In

New t/a on the block
Old 05-01-2010, 04:59 PM
11 Second Club

Ypu
Originally Posted by 64 supersport
damm hot u cant rest without your name coming up u must be on everybodys mind
You ******* well rite i said it oh yeah my hommie ked said make it clear 4 all yall if u have a problem with me you have a. Prob with him yeah. I rock with blk hole hotrod never had a problem with me saying he got my back. See thats yall ******* problem now ya wanna pick. yall races that ya know you ga win. Or cant race aman unless you know his combo. Well mark my words all u bitches ga lose to that vette thing so when do come back from the doctor and i get the green light im cutting that bitch loose run tell that **** hommie
Old 05-01-2010, 05:03 PM
Teching In

dont no who sky is but homie dis clay dont have a put together so theirs no need to do weight reduction to my car if my car had no value i would butcher dat bitch to and azz for multiple vehicles have 3 0f them

Last edited by clayz; 05-01-2010 at 07:19 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:19 PM
Teching In

mr travose i c u just cant keep clay out yo mouth thought i handle dat **** when i sent you a private message for da record i aint never been scared of no ni**a and if i was hiding nitrous on my car i would have race brick ni**a you the one done built a race car and want to talk **** to head and cam cars if ur car nu da hoe **** u pulled and how u scared to run he might just quit on your *** but rea **** im not into racin like u but i am about money so holla when you got some for me to get oh if any of ur homies r peple need a place to rent just bought another house dat bitch ready for tenants oh dat make 3 of them 2

Last edited by clayz; 05-01-2010 at 07:20 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:19 PM
11 Second Club

Damn everything you see i called yall out over and over again and all that can come out ya mouth is another ni**a name hotrod and cory. Wow plese hurry up and finish yall vettes so i can make them my bitches YVETTE #1 and YVETTE #2 LMAO AND IM OUT THIS BITCH
See lets klear some things up

1} i dont go tracking a man every internet move you all know im not married
2} we all know i had 1 built motor i said to part of salesmenship etc...
3} Yall do not know what motor in my car if you do you must have kid napped keneth and put a gun to his head etc...
4} once all my work get done and complete im not going race nobody bowdie kunt etc... im coming str8 for brick if he not ready get yo ****.
5} ya see how many years it took you to get to this point untill i say im ready it dont matter whaat ya say i have upgraded im in a vette dont hate playa. after yall made multiple coments bout i could never have a vette thats bull **** nah what its here and gone again and waiting for it to come back again hommie.

so to make a long story short sorry bowdie you cant get ya race mule kunt etc.... i just need all yall to bet with anyone of them to i race it will not be a small pot imma make show i dont come out unless its 2,500 or better a peice yeah im dat ******* greasy and guess what imma cover that bitch myself. all i want my people to do is show up and support me if it goes higher then that i know they got my back after that.

them 9.7 in a 1/4 mile dont mean **** to me hommie yeah i said it dont mean ****!!! so get ya game up im coming out hard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln2bRCJ6_lg
my man moe almost forgot you you in that list i know you ga be ready so step up or ask for a pass and hide behind travis and brick its kool its just a race yeah
Old 05-01-2010, 06:24 PM
11 Second Club

check out my post and its on tech also yeah you could never know whats in my car yeah funny now huh maybe i have two 408 did i really sell the other one or all these years its been just one motor getting repainted cause even my stock ls1 i paint red

lme 408 engine 113 miles priced to sell ASAP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok fellas due to some divorse problems etc i am selling my motor i have parted car out and sold roller due to divorse.(well my wifes cuzin Travis has found my post so all my info is out now Damn i will only accept pms now no post!!)he is a private I of course!!

motor was built by a great company he knows that he has one also from them

this is just a quick run down
Old 05-01-2010, 06:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by quews6lime
**** all that what's good tonight.. It's dry and i'm ready
lets get it in
Old 05-01-2010, 06:53 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by clayz
dont no who sky is but homie dis clay dont have a put together so theirs no need to do weight reduction to my car if my car had no value i would butcher dat bitch to and azz for multiple vehicles have 3 0f them
Clay dis moe hommie got respect 4 u and all the rest of the west bank crew. I have no animosity against none of yall. U as well as Kenneth both know I used to holla @ yall on da regular b 4 I went laid down 4 dat lil strech. WE get it in just like yall hommie. Yall already know how im coming, I aint talkin to much but im doing a whole lot of racing. I have a 03tahoe, a 08maxima, a 83SS elcamino, and last but not least dat original 98 LS1 Trans am . "Aka Sky blue "Aka" Blue Magic.(LOL).but as far as me chopping my car up ......I have da tahoe 4 everyday, Da maxima 4 going out, the ss elcamino 4 sundays(so pete I dont have to worry about going to second lines, splashes, D j's or arround da club sweating. theres a wip 4 every occasion. And Blue Magic is what your need[/COLOR]
Old 05-01-2010, 07:01 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
See lets klear some things up

1} i dont go tracking a man every internet move you all know im not married
2} we all know i had 1 built motor i said to part of salesmenship etc...
3} Yall do not know what motor in my car if you do you must have kid napped keneth and put a gun to his head etc...
4} once all my work get done and complete im not going race nobody bowdie kunt etc... im coming str8 for brick if he not ready get yo ****.
5} ya see how many years it took you to get to this point untill i say im ready it dont matter whaat ya say i have upgraded im in a vette dont hate playa. after yall made multiple coments bout i could never have a vette thats bull **** nah what its here and gone again and waiting for it to come back again hommie.

so to make a long story short sorry bowdie you cant get ya race mule kunt etc.... i just need all yall to bet with anyone of them to i race it will not be a small pot imma make show i dont come out unless its 2,500 or better a peice yeah im dat ******* greasy and guess what imma cover that bitch myself. all i want my people to do is show up and support me if it goes higher then that i know they got my back after that.

them 9.7 in a 1/4 mile dont mean **** to me hommie yeah i said it dont mean ****!!! so get ya game up im coming out hard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln2bRCJ6_lg
my man moe almost forgot you you in that list i know you ga be ready so step up or ask for a pass and hide behind travis and brick its kool its just a race yeah
Im a gangster 4 real I dont hide behind no n***a soon as you r car come off da dyno rack have yo finger on da send button, and Ima show u I aint Never back down or ran from no n***a. Ask about me.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:07 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by clayz
hold on mr.30th put together keep clay out your bullshit i dont get on tech talkin no bullshit talk dat **** to da ****** who talk dat **** to you cause clay dont giva ah **** about u nr yo potna...... potna
well we herd that u wanted to run g8 but g8 said that u was to fast 4 him so g8 said that my dog rell would run u n u said no but sinc u but it like that we don't giva **** about u to potna
Old 05-01-2010, 07:15 PM
sky
Staging Lane

And as far as a n***a givin me a pass u got me fucked up. Do ya home work home boy I get in. I was coolin til everybody started puttin my name on they list , like Im somethin sweet on some ****. Na Im out chea which one of yall boys wont me? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? N u already know im bout betting dat paper work so dont ack like u dont know dat. All my potna's be wanting to win all dat good money yall be betting$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ :upyour s:
Old 05-01-2010, 08:12 PM
11 Second Club

Thats was up brother so when will u be ready? or we should hit the streets around the same time?im back in the lab everybody knows i had a lil fender bender etc...but i see you got some cars and **** well thats was up i was never one to hate bo check my BG. imma need some blue magic soon im starting to itch thats silver **** been out my veins long time ago.
This vette not my last car got 1 more in the works yeah ya heard me.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix