Old 05-02-2010, 09:16 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He suspose to be ready cause i want some of dinky 2
Old 05-02-2010, 09:22 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ls1pwrdss
thats some funny **** rite there man. the street racing out there today is not like it was 10 to 15 years ago. back then people didnt give a **** if you had this or that taken off there car and if you lost the race and didnt pay up you got your *** busted. bring back the old style street racing like it used to be on sams road and on almonaster.
I am one of that old school racing. This is a bunch of BULLSHIT, ALL THIS TALKING. I am with you RUN WHAT U BRUNG. THE WAY I LOOK AT THIS YOU GOT A SUMMIT CATLOG ORDER SOME PARTS OR NITROUS OR CUT SOME WEIGHT OUT YOUR CAR. I THINK THEY RUN THERE MOUTH MORE THEN THEY RACE.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:24 PM
9 Second Club

Default To late

Originally Posted by travose21
im comming to you just like you said im taking the hit on the street in baton rouge let me know when you ready cause i am
should have caught me when you had tha chance. Don't street race anymore.....had a near tragic accident last week in mississippi. My car switched lanes in high gear. Tha other car hit me in tha rear passenger quarter panel. Actually he saved me from ******* up really bad. I changed a few things that has put me in a position where i shouldn't be playing on tha streets.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:28 PM
12 Second Club

Ok then i will race u only on the street i called fa u last sunday
Old 05-02-2010, 09:29 PM
9 Second Club

he suspose to be ready cause i want some of dinky 2
your going to run dinky on tha street?
Old 05-02-2010, 09:33 PM
12 Second Club

Yes............................
Old 05-02-2010, 09:34 PM
9 Second Club

ok then i will race u only on the street i called fa u last sunday
nobody told me about you calling. They probably didn't take you serious.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:36 PM
12 Second Club

I asked fa ya number and hotrod started making some calls it was early sunday
Old 05-02-2010, 09:56 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by quews6lime
yeah we can do that ,since it is dead out chere since my return.............. i mean look on the bright side ....i did take a hot five hundred from young money mule and friends...so we gone dedicate this one to him......thanks for sponsering the west bankbrother....lol
Now u see this some fake **** i was not going to post anything but MAZANT mad about this one first of all yall boys was scared as a ************ we had 2 stacks if yall was not scared yall would have made money talking bout yall just had 500 COME ON MAN second yall win whats the first thing yall go do post a vid when you BLEW UP AT THE LINE our first race i did not say **** i had that vid for 3 months but thats not my style so with saying that you have to see me again real soon u won and it is what it is i ant tripping so we 1 and 1 the tiebreaker is coming.Mr Ricky Bobby i got your number u will get a call after i buss your homie ***.Like my Big homie Bodie say lets get that thing hooking Mule bullshit don,t get us paid YA DIG.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:10 PM
On The Tree

9TH ward mzone ur **** was spending when u race q
Old 05-02-2010, 10:19 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DEEZ NUTZ RACING
I am one of that old school racing. This is a bunch of BULLSHIT, ALL THIS TALKING. I am with you RUN WHAT U BRUNG. THE WAY I LOOK AT THIS YOU GOT A SUMMIT CATLOG ORDER SOME PARTS OR NITROUS OR CUT SOME WEIGHT OUT YOUR CAR. I THINK THEY RUN THERE MOUTH MORE THEN THEY RACE.
man you hit the nail on the head
Old 05-02-2010, 10:35 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by bigshotls1
9TH ward mzone ur **** was spending when u race q
We all no that but its a loss and i will that that one but it won,t happen again BELIEVE DAT
Old 05-02-2010, 10:59 PM
On The Tree

Oh i didnt know dude get a lil track bite, ask paw paw bout that ****
Old 05-02-2010, 11:08 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Mzone Fuke YM
Now u see this some fake **** i was not going to post anything but MAZANT mad about this one first of all yall boys was scared as a ************ we had 2 stacks if yall was not scared yall would have made money talking bout yall just had 500 COME ON MAN second yall win whats the first thing yall go do post a vid when you BLEW UP AT THE LINE our first race i did not say **** i had that vid for 3 months but thats not my style so with saying that you have to see me again real soon u won and it is what it is i ant tripping so we 1 and 1 the tiebreaker is coming.Mr Ricky Bobby i got your number u will get a call after i buss your homie ***.Like my Big homie Bodie say lets get that thing hooking Mule bullshit don,t get us paid YA DIG.
damn young money .this aint for us big homie...jus a joke..but seems like your feathers got a little ruffeled when i passed that joke....to be honest you the one always wanting to run for the free....u neva raced for big money ...and to say that the whole m-zone had two stacks, i coulda put that up by myself....but i kept it at 500 cuz i felt like it was goin to get out of hand ...and to say that u were spinning look at the video...(tech page 253 first video)....,thats a ****** lie i whopped your *** fair and square, u actually got the jump on me but i took care of business ....and like you say if you want to race again we can do it ,,and dont really count the first race because we didnt race for money and i broke at the line...but a win is a win right....i love this ****....holla at me when you get hookin...lol
Old 05-02-2010, 11:30 PM
On The Tree

I'll tell you what ...we did it your way the first two races ...but this time we doin it my way...im not pickin on you big dog ...jus racing...this time im not gonna patt on the gas in the middle of the quater through out the race like i did last race ....im goin to let my foot sleep on the gas the whole race...so i can punish you on your own track................

Last edited by quews6lime; 05-02-2010 at 11:35 PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:33 AM
On The Tree

i'll tell you what ...we did it your way the first two races ...but this time we doin it my way...im not pickin on you big dog ...jus racing...this time im not gonna patt on the gas in the middle of the quater through out the race like i did last race ....im goin to let my foot sleep on the gas the whole race...so i can punish you on your own track................
q i c u trying to **** on my dog but it's all good i got his back doc let's c u pat the gas on me big dog na roger dat
Old 05-03-2010, 12:38 AM
Staging Lane

damn young money .this aint for us big homie...jus a joke..but seems like your feathers got a little ruffeled when i passed that joke....to be honest you the one always wanting to run for the free....u neva raced for big money ...and to say that the whole m-zone had two stacks, i coulda put that up by myself....but i kept it at 500 cuz i felt like it was goin to get out of hand ...and to say that u were spinning look at the video...(tech page 253 first video)....,thats a ****** lie i whopped your *** fair and square, u actually got the jump on me but i took care of business ....and like you say if you want to race again we can do it ,,and dont really count the first race because we didnt race for money and i broke at the line...but a win is a win right....i love this ****....holla at me when you get hookin...lol
Man u no its all good like i said i ain,t trippin we could go back and fourth about me spinning that video can not tell u **** if you was there at the line you no i spinned all through first but like i said a loss is a loss and u got that u no what our bet was we both could have covered our own bet so with that hole M zone **** we had what ever me and you did it for the love since day one so u no iam good with that it aint bout the money. LMAO boy i got something for that ***
Old 05-03-2010, 12:42 AM
On The Tree

trust me when we dance it's gonna be for no less thin five i'm tryna hurt ur feeling n ur pockets dere he iiiiiiis
Old 05-03-2010, 12:47 AM
Staging Lane

I'll tell you what ...we did it your way the first two races ...but this time we doin it my way...im not pickin on you big dog ...jus racing...this time im not gonna patt on the gas in the middle of the quater through out the race like i did last race ....im goin to let my foot sleep on the gas the whole race...so i can punish you on your own track................
Come on man u patt on the gas at the end of the quater in the middle my *** NO HOMO u will get the call when i am ready
Old 05-03-2010, 01:11 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bigshotls1
anyone going to track on may 16
rite na da 16 looks like its gonna be dead bigshotls1 no1 talking about it so i guess no1 bringing their car.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix