New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 03:04 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by quews6lime
say say moe baby their wiil be a race...all out....but u will have to give me more then the other lane because i do have a full weight car....so if u can give me one and the move u have a race as soon as u hit the streets......its only fair because u do have alot more extra **** goin on over there
check this Q imma let u check my car for these items stock k frame front n back rebar door posess n ac n then imma check ur car for these same items n if u don't have them that mean ur r out my class but if u do we gonna race on the spray all out n my the best man win :enga rde:: engarde:
Old 05-02-2010, 03:06 PM
On The Tree

say say moe baby their wiil be a race...all out....but u will have to give me more then the other lane because i do have a full weight car....so if u can give me one and the move u have a race as soon as u hit the streets......its only fair because u do have alot more extra **** goin on over there
o Q if that's the case u can give rell one n the hit what's up
Old 05-02-2010, 03:07 PM
sky
Staging Lane

How does dis sound hommie, if u have any weight took off your car, such as bumper suport, door bars. Then u weigh the same as me. Yeah I know yall have a lil spy dat have pic. of blue magic with da front cap off, dat was for the light weight bumper suport and I changed my hood to a raptor hood. Unlike yours u dont have none at all. So you tell me who is da lightest........ and as far as me giving you somthing nnnnnnnah we in the same class so all i can offer you is the next lane. Your car is runnig reall good so why r u scared . . . . . . . . should'nt of neva put me on dat list
Old 05-02-2010, 03:37 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sky
How does dis sound hommie, if u have any weight took off your car, such as bumper suport, door bars. Then u weigh the same as me. Yeah I know yall have a lil spy dat have pic. of blue magic with da front cap off, dat was for the light weight bumper suport and I changed my hood to a raptor hood. Unlike yours u dont have none at all. So you tell me who is da lightest........ and as far as me giving you somthing nnnnnnnah we in the same class so all i can offer you is the next lane. Your car is runnig reall good so why r u scared . . . . . . . . should'nt of neva put me on dat list
say moe i still have fog lights in the front off my car so therefore my bumper support is still on my car....cause if it wasnt there then i would have no place to mount them,.......think about it....i aint neva ran from no one and i aint bout to pick today to start runnin....with that bein said we can get it poppin when u hit the streets big homie.....
Old 05-02-2010, 03:39 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
check this Q imma let u check my car for these items stock k frame front n back rebar door posess n ac n then imma check ur car for these same items n if u don't have them that mean ur r out my class but if u do we gonna race on the spray all out n my the best man win :enga rde:: engarde:
sounds good to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-02-2010, 03:39 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
o Q if that's the case u can give rell one n the hit what's up
the other lane only and im searchin that bitch top to bottom ...unless we all out....
Old 05-02-2010, 03:51 PM
sky
Staging Lane

say moe i still have fog lights in the front off my car so therefore my bumper support is still on my car....cause if it wasnt there then i would have no place to mount them,.......think about it....i aint neva ran from no one and i aint bout to pick today to start runnin....with that bein said we can get it poppin when u hit the streets big homie.....
Yes, yes,yes, I finally got u to say dat.But hommie I got fog lights too with some pretty *** H.I.D.'s in dem joints. but dats wuz up hommie we gone get it in. Ima calle it my welcome back tour staring Blue Magic. . . . . . .Da Silver Surfer (Brick). . . . . . and Da grem reaper(Travis): hail:Da
Old 05-02-2010, 04:08 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

man a lot of crying about weight reduction in here. why cant yall just run what yall brung.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:23 PM
Teching In

the other lane only and im searchin that bitch top to bottom ...unless we all out....
NO NO NO Q U CAN'T LOOK UNDER MY HOOD N I DON'T HAVE SPRAY SO DON'T MAKE IT SEEM LIKE I'M SPRAYIN WHEN I'M NOT NOW IF ANY BODY WONT'S TO RACE ME THEN CAN LOOK UNDER MY HOOD N CHECK BUT NO LOOKIN AT MY MOTOR BECAUSE I'M COVERING IT UP
Old 05-02-2010, 06:34 PM
On The Tree

anyone going to track on may 16
Old 05-02-2010, 07:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ls1pwrdss
man a lot of crying about weight reduction in here. why cant yall just run what yall brung.
I KNOW THE SAME **** I SAID WHAT IF U WAS RACING A SOMEBODY U DIDNT EVEN NOW U WOULDNT NOW IF HE HAD A SMALLER K FRAME OR TOOK HIS DOOR BARS OUT U WOULDNT NOW CUZ U DONT NOW HIM BUT SOME ****** BE PICKIN THEY RACES LIKE IF U GOT A BIGGER MOTOR THEN THEM THEY DONT WANT DO NUTHIN AND I HATE WHEN A ***** BE QUICK TO SAY LET ME LOOK UNDER YOUR HOOD AND IF U DONT LET THEM THEY DONT WANT TO RACE AND THEY GOT SOME ****** THAT DONT CARE WHAT U GOT JUST RUN WHAT U BRUNG THEY NEED TO HAVE MORE RACERS LIKE THAT AND THEN IT WOULD BE GOIN DOWN ON MEXICO ROAD CUZ A ***** DONT CARE WHAT U GOT JUST LINE THEM UP
Old 05-02-2010, 07:47 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by transam422
I KNOW THE SAME **** I SAID WHAT IF U WAS RACING A SOMEBODY U DIDNT EVEN NOW U WOULDNT NOW IF HE HAD A SMALLER K FRAME OR TOOK HIS DOOR BARS OUT U WOULDNT NOW CUZ U DONT NOW HIM BUT SOME ****** BE PICKIN THEY RACES LIKE IF U GOT A BIGGER MOTOR THEN THEM THEY DONT WANT DO NUTHIN AND I HATE WHEN A ***** BE QUICK TO SAY LET ME LOOK UNDER YOUR HOOD AND IF U DONT LET THEM THEY DONT WANT TO RACE AND THEY GOT SOME ****** THAT DONT CARE WHAT U GOT JUST RUN WHAT U BRUNG THEY NEED TO HAVE MORE RACERS LIKE THAT AND THEN IT WOULD BE GOIN DOWN ON MEXICO ROAD CUZ A ***** DONT CARE WHAT U GOT JUST LINE THEM UP
thats some funny **** rite there man. the street racing out there today is not like it was 10 to 15 years ago. back then people didnt give a **** if you had this or that taken off there car and if you lost the race and didnt pay up you got your *** busted. bring back the old style street racing like it used to be on sams road and on almonaster.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:56 PM
Staging Lane

mannn look meet me on mexico road so we can settle this ****..one of these dry days..
u givin me the move?
Old 05-02-2010, 08:22 PM
12 Second Club

Default this is some funny ****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctVmNbVu2KA
Old 05-02-2010, 08:33 PM
11 Second Club

dinky ga **** you up exsposeing his sons private videos lol
Old 05-02-2010, 09:08 PM
12 Second Club

https://ls1tech.com/forums/southern-...er-posted.html

NEED TO MAKE A LIST WHO IS COMMING PLEASE POST WHO COMMING RACING OR NOT
Old 05-02-2010, 09:12 PM
9 Second Club

Default I'll be there

Originally Posted by bigshotls1
anyone going to track on may 16
hopefully i can convince travis to take tha hit. Does anyone no if dinky got tha vette back together. If it's ready, i want some.......
Old 05-02-2010, 09:14 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by transam422
Say old timer....chill out with them words man... Don't won't to get the post deleted!!!!!!!
Old 05-02-2010, 09:14 PM
12 Second Club

Yeah the hit on the street
Old 05-02-2010, 09:15 PM
12 Second Club

Im comming to you just like you said im taking the hit on the street in baton rouge let me know when you ready cause i am

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix