New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 08:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Man yall went a hard on my Old homie, Well he is going to eventually purchase my car but I told him i'm still having fun with it. But I tell you what if you talk a lil more **** to him he will buy something quick to come out and play with yall. What it do STR8HOOD? Look like you gotta come down. You can't win em all no matter who you are people gonna talk **** regardless. Dats why when you win you talk **** but when you lose be able to take the lashing.
What it do Hot....this lil n$&ga trippin dog but its all good his lil feelins...ego..."reputation" hurt ....BLACKHOLE IN THIS BITCH you know me hotrod I like to talk a lil ****, when I come out dem n$&gas gonna be like WHAT THE ****????

Last edited by str8hood; 05-18-2010 at 07:19 AM.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:39 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
come on na pete 383 stroker VS 347 stock i don't think so if we race him it well be wit kunt car so hook that up we ready
damn bo i just dont get yall bo once somebody else car run pretty good they start tossing motor charges. first you was all on that *** then see his car run now u putting kunt in the mix what type of **** is that.. i had more race respect for you bo.....damn its not like the man came out there on a trailer or even had a gutted car **** yal putting to much hype on this on **** man man man.....
i dont think yall have on true stock(Ls1) bottom end car over there if thats the case alot of ls2 stock bottoms got passed around yeah i wonder were they went lol man shouldnt matter what the next man got you said you got the 10's covered rite any car in the 10's rite bo???????????
Old 05-17-2010, 09:45 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Man yall went a hard on my Old homie, Well he is going to eventually purchase my car but I told him i'm still having fun with it. But I tell you what if you talk a lil more **** to him he will buy something quick to come out and play with yall. What it do STR8HOOD? Look like you gotta come down. You can't win em all no matter who you are people gonna talk **** regardless. Dats why when you win you talk **** but when you lose be able to take the lashing.
yall gonna make that lil boy retire:secret2 :
Old 05-17-2010, 09:48 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
my tranny is still fucked up DERE HE IIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
damn bo see i told you that i had what you needed you got rid of that junk as stall and got another used stall man go new or get it flushed im starting to wonder bo you might wanna start getting some tear drops for all the trannys you taking out lol its all good soon as you here somebody ready to race you you kill another trans come on man you keep putting in rev at 90 + mph on the interstate you ga tear up more then ya trans sooner or later

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD7O2WWC50Q
Old 05-17-2010, 09:54 PM
11 Second Club

travis y u dont let kunt spray and you on motor heads up?
Old 05-17-2010, 10:04 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by str8hood
What it do Hot....this lil ***** trippin dog but its all good his lil feelins...ego..."reputation" hurt ....BLACKHOLE IN THIS BITCH you know me hotrod I like to talk a lil ****, when I come out dem ****** gonna be like WHAT THE ****????
Didn't take much to bring the old you back STR8HOOD(DATS MY MUTHF$#CIN DOG). Q is a alright lil dude it just hurt a lil bit when on deck and get knocked off for the first time. It takes a lil getting used to. Like I said being able to take ya lick's in dis game takes some getting used to. Q you gotta put ya VEST on and take ya shots in stride you won't always be the one getting hit.

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 05-17-2010 at 10:11 PM.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:44 PM
11 Second Club

what happened to the bowdie we all known to like and love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhmNR887Rz8
Old 05-17-2010, 10:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Travose21
there you go kevin with that should be this and should be that. how about you let the man take the race. its not ya car. he the one said that everybody scared and the last time i heard everybody has me in it so lets go
I am the one that said yall were scard of white ss. I was at a car show and that what he said TO ME. HE NEVER SAID MOTOR ON MOTOR . HE SAID STRAIGHT UP RACE RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG. (I GUESS PEOPLE ARE SCARD )
Old 05-18-2010, 12:32 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
damn bo see i told you that i had what you needed you got rid of that junk as stall and got another used stall man go new or get it flushed im starting to wonder bo you might wanna start getting some tear drops for all the trannys you taking out lol its all good soon as you here somebody ready to race you you kill another trans come on man you keep putting in rev at 90 + mph on the interstate you ga tear up more then ya trans sooner or later

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD7O2WWC50Q
pete u r a LS1teck n video ganster that's the only time u talk **** n don't worry about my tranny proplems just worry about puttin that ragerly *** vet together like i said before imma fall back n let my dogs get some of this money but imma tell u this it don't mather wat u have under ur hood we will get it on
Old 05-18-2010, 12:47 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
damn bo i just dont get yall bo once somebody else car run pretty good they start tossing motor charges. first you was all on that *** then see his car run now u putting kunt in the mix what type of **** is that.. i had more race respect for you bo.....damn its not like the man came out there on a trailer or even had a gutted car **** yal putting to much hype on this on **** man man man.....
i dont think yall have on true stock(Ls1) bottom end car over there if thats the case alot of ls2 stock bottoms got passed around yeah i wonder were they went lol man shouldnt matter what the next man got you said you got the 10's covered rite any car in the 10's rite bo???????????
pete i can't wait to c u bring that ragerly *** vet out that bitch gonna be like erry thing else u bring out fucked up lol pete i don't need ur respect just bring them cheeks n u no wat the fucked up part about it u ben doing this **** longer thin me n i have more spousers thin u so don't diss like me get like me DERE HE IIIIIIIIIS!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-18-2010, 06:20 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

BOOHOOHOO look like SUMBODYneed a nipple in his ****** mouth.......***** I'm just talkin a lil **** and givin credit where its due....so **** YOU[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="4"]BUT I will tell you this when I buy that silver bitch from Hot I'ma pull dem muthafuckin draws off yo *** so be ready........LIL Q
What it do Hot....this lil ***** trippin dog but its all good his lil feelins...ego..."reputation" hurt ....BLACKHOLE IN THIS BITCH you know me hotrod I like to talk a lil ****, when I come out dem ****** gonna be like WHAT THE ****????
Say homie watch them "N" words. The moderators that run this site will lock this thread because it is against the rules of posting on here. If they lock it we will have to start all over again.
Here's the sticky.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/southern-...ted-forum.html
Old 05-18-2010, 07:32 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
Say homie watch them "N" words. The moderators that run this site will lock this thread because it is against the rules of posting on here. If they lock it we will have to start all over again.
Here's the sticky.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/southern-...ted-forum.html
My bad homie got a lil razzle dazzled but I str8end it out.....
Old 05-18-2010, 09:00 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Its all good, just keep it racing and get at them boys on tha street.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:30 AM
12 Second Club

wow pete wanna see me lose that bad. but i will take that race he give me a subway special
Old 05-18-2010, 10:15 AM
On The Tree

BOOHOOHOO look like SUMBODYneed a nipple in his ****** mouth.......n$&ga I'm just talkin a lil **** and givin credit where its due....so **** YOU[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="4"]BUT I will tell you this when I buy that silver bitch from Hot I'ma pull dem muthafuckin draws off yo *** so be ready........LIL Q
Man str8 up suck nuts bitch, when ever you get down here..... We could do it how ever you wanna do it..... What ever on your mind,we can get it poppinn!xxa it's what ever bitch......
Old 05-18-2010, 11:34 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Travose21
wow pete wanna see me lose that bad. but i will take that race he give me a subway special
ok i wanna put a end to this i wanna see you lose **** son. you have a 10 sec car on the motor why not let the man spray and u get just the hit should be a photo finish

and bowdie how you know fasho this man have a 383 we still not sure u have a ls1 just like your sources say he have a motor ours say u have a 6.0 bottom end not built but stock and you not the only one over there like that etc............ so why not just run the man if you lose then take ya L and call ya big dogg kunt to get ya back....nah if you speak about my vette again about races you tell me when u ready to race!!! just tell me your car ready!!!! for a all out race

Last edited by lilicedout24; 05-18-2010 at 11:42 AM.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:41 AM
11 Second Club

If you worred dont make a big pot, im sure kunt not trying to race for 3 and 4 grand out chea its just my thoughts that it would be a good race based on times not what you got but what you run yall get it.......
Old 05-18-2010, 11:43 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 64 supersport
yall gonna make that lil boy retire:secret2 :
Not by far a Lil boy old timer, Ima young man and I ain't goin no where!!!!!!
Old 05-18-2010, 12:27 PM
12 Second Club

got damn bo. its all good. i know you wanna see a big dog go down. how about you come beat me
Old 05-18-2010, 12:30 PM
12 Second Club

let me see you put an end to this **** come on na bo

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix