They still working on mexico rd huh?
Old 07-16-2010, 01:29 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol sup pewter sup blacky bruh
Old 07-16-2010, 01:54 AM
Teching In

pew u talking bout that video when u and fireman locked up in that race before fireman sold the dope.
Old 07-16-2010, 05:45 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Travose21
damn blunt u back huh. wheres the so call truck at lets line them bitches up and cook put me on that list, anything coming to the streets near me got to come thru me
Travis to be honest i dont think we can handle you. It is a little junk yard put together motor. but guess we have save you for last(we going to need about 4 cars to mess with you lol. Old white is still looking at you lol ?
Old 07-16-2010, 09:04 AM
Teching In

WEll ONE THING ABOUT ME, I WILL GIVE CREDIT WHEN CREDIT IS DUE. I DON'T THING WE CAN't HANDLE YOU . BUT HOW THEY SAY THAT ****. SET ME OFF 4 CARS. AND MIGHT BE ABLE TO HANDLE YOU.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:05 AM
Teching In

yea Hawk. On the motor running around a nitrous car. glad u sold that **** D(fireman), u wooda probably neva got no races wit spray. Hawk when u get back from Iraq. We praying fa u hommie.
Old 07-16-2010, 10:27 AM
Teching In

[QUOTE=pewterthang;13604890]watch the n word monsta. Dont get yo pressure all up. you look like u got diabeties or something. wouldnt want u to get so sick that my lil hommies couldnt beat up on your car anymore.[/QUOT

i do and say what the **** i want ***** and i dont have to hide on a cpu and talk **** on tech like you do you even have a car? all i read is that u all on another ***** dick about racing
Old 07-16-2010, 10:34 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ddcook07
Yea T21, but these ppl don't race, lmao.
u rite g8 but they fast @ typing and POOTYTANG #1
Old 07-16-2010, 10:35 AM
11 Second Club

Say Bowdie when that new twelve bolt coming in you got all this money right should be buying it bran new. **** if my broke *** brought 1 new 9inch , 2 like new 12 bolts, so you should be back ready to race next week. Moser wait time is 4 days. Thunder can get it ready to bolt str8 in in 7 days or get lsx to order it assemble and install in less then two weeks. So when we starting ya count down till you return to the streets?
Oh the best part it breaks in and race ready in less then a hr. 10 miles cool down 10 more miles cool down and str8 to the line to race. Yeah ya get that paper when u buy them new Bo
Old 07-16-2010, 10:45 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Blunts Auto
Boy i been looking at some of your replys lil daddy. i wonder if you where a skirt and seat down and pee u must be on your period this month. Lil daddy you got some hoe in your blood
tru he talk loud on here but tuck his tail @ the races
Old 07-16-2010, 11:35 AM
Teching In

LOOK RAM SLOW. Why would i talk to u. YA CAR SLOW AND U DONT NO ****. Fall back lil daddy. U take jokes to personal.

Word of advise. Go pray a hurricane hits so u can retire ya car or u can get a FEMA check to buy some parts.
Old 07-16-2010, 01:05 PM
Teching In

when i do come out ur 1st on my list BELIEVE THAT but when i come out this time u wont even be in my class lil DADDY
Old 07-16-2010, 01:38 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by RAM AIR MONSTA
when i do come out ur 1st on my list BELIEVE THAT but when i come out this time u wont even be in my class lil DADDY
Damn Fireman, I mean Pootytang, RAM went hard on you, lmao.
Old 07-16-2010, 01:40 PM
Teching In

Let me stop tech boys this black lol. i wanted to change my name cause of my email homies .but man i see homies throwin shots hard around here man **** all that just run what u brung. look this good sports man ship right here big up's to tonka tundra for givin me that test run. g8 imma get right and but gunnin fa ya homie and take your money so i can go to disney land. camaro z we gone have fun once i get tires so i can see how my car acts wit real tires. ram air good run homie against my car soon as we get tires we gone run it back OH yea didnt u run against g8....... homie u was right on his door so i can imagine how imma do him in(MY ******* SHADOW)LOL. but right now imma sit out and build cause i works on my own whip so witch means im ...kinda....my ...own... mechanc.
but right na pew and fire and iraq say they gonna shut it down lmao dont kill me iam just a messanger holla.
Old 07-16-2010, 02:17 PM
Teching In

Why u change ya name, I thought u were QEUNTIN(a name G8 should remember). Whatever nicca. POST the TAPE
Old 07-16-2010, 03:50 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by hawk2002
Let me stop tech boys this black lol. i wanted to change my name cause of my email homies .but man i see homies throwin shots hard around here man **** all that just run what u brung. look this good sports man ship right here big up's to tonka tundra for givin me that test run. g8 imma get right and but gunnin fa ya homie and take your money so i can go to disney land. camaro z we gone have fun once i get tires so i can see how my car acts wit real tires. ram air good run homie against my car soon as we get tires we gone run it back OH yea didnt u run against g8....... homie u was right on his door so i can imagine how imma do him in(MY ******* SHADOW)LOL. but right now imma sit out and build cause i works on my own whip so witch means im ...kinda....my ...own... mechanc.
but right na pew and fire and iraq say they gonna shut it down lmao dont kill me iam just a messanger holla.
I'm glad you think so my boy. I bet yall thought the same thing when I race yall big dog, lmao.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:04 PM
Teching In

drivers error g8 fireman was too hype and gto smh i dont know what what hell he was thinkin lol but its all good though
Old 07-16-2010, 04:21 PM
TECH Regular

drivers error g8 fireman was too hype and gto smh i dont know what what hell he was thinkin lol but its all good though
So wait, maybe I'm confused, if these races were "driver error" why didn't they wanna run them back? We did make those calls to run them back.

I know why, because GTO wanted 1 car (what he told Magic) and Fireman (Pewter) wanted 2 cars (what he told ME), lmao. Yet, neither one of yall three wanna give up nothin' to the Tundra. What kinda **** is that?!
Old 07-16-2010, 04:52 PM
Teching In

Default tundra

they belive in head to head races. from what i was told REAL racers dont do that 2 and a move and groove and imma give u this for that helllll nooo. my thing is if ya need a move ya scared either u running or you not point blank. just take ya lick but if i had tires ill give his scary *** a move its nuthing and my car super stock just exhaust so that been said
Old 07-16-2010, 05:26 PM
Teching In

they belive in head to head races. from what i was told REAL racers dont do that 2 and a move and groove and imma give u this for that helllll nooo. my thing is if ya need a move ya scared either u running or you not point blank. just take ya lick but if i had tires ill give his scary *** a move its nuthing and my car super stock just exhaust so that been said
I already told yall if you on street tires heads up. You on street tires so whats the problem? Iam chilling yall looking for me I use my **** for work and towing trailers.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix