New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 02:17 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Travose21;13689701]cory i am not about to intertain u and your bushit. u can keep talking all u want and the **** that u are talkiing is just trying to make me run u i told u no u dont wanna come to the street head the **** up. boy i tell u imma show u slowry i mean cory[/QUOTEwhat about telly?I remember you talking **** about that mans car.
Old 08-04-2010, 05:21 PM
Teching In

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=22233225
old vid i found lol
Old 08-04-2010, 05:45 PM
Teching In

R Lol
Originally Posted by 408lq9
Fans don't use pills........
Well All I CAN SAY IS BRING IT. WE WILL GIVE IT A SHOT. AIN'T SCARD OF NO FAN BUT TELL HIM WE 1/8 MILE RACING . AND WE GOING LET TASTE THEM 3 KITS SINCE YOU SCARD OF 1 KIT LOL REMEMBER ANYBODY CAN MAKE A PHONE TO GET SOMEONE ELSE **** BUT ITS ALL GOOD DADDY LIKE TO RACE.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:21 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by pewterthang
first off ra Yall cars aint neva bet me. AND NEVA WILL. Im glad u caught fireman slippin when he first got his car. Cause u probably neva beat him again. LOL. He offered u a few races recently like EVERYDAY OF THE LAST TWO WEEKS. Yall are to crazy on tech. Enjoy yo memories pimp.
Since u wan play like u danny; we aint say we raced u! but u gon get yo fukin issue2.
bak to U (Dave/fireman) u threw yo self in that fukin water, tryna bak Tony(goat) like a spinal cord n u got FUKD up2!
Old 08-04-2010, 06:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by pewterthang
Good to see u on the tech thou rara. u no how im coming.

P.S. DDCOOK, u gotta be slow as hell or just dont no how to let lame jokes die. IMA **** U UP SO BAD TO YOU WILL NEVA FORGET WHO I AM HOMIE, Fireman car aint got **** on mine. Ask the new tech member ra(tha general) he no bout that thang
I dont kno ****, u gotta show me
Old 08-04-2010, 09:39 PM
11 Second Club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBhY6gphFLA
Old 08-04-2010, 11:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
Nah boom I'm good the motor part I'll keep what I got for now. I'm making some changes as we speak I noticed lil info was being leaked out so my camp just got smaller can't leak what ya don't know.
Bowdie I'm kicking *** come the 21 have ya juice ready , mule bring ya *** , big bro and lil bro I'll give y'all motor races.tell Harry bring that blue thing with his juice imma warm his *** up also he can be my grand finally I'm make the 21 a painful day for y'all boys. Then I'm going back in the lab. Then who ever wanna get it in I'll see in Mexico
awhhhhh ****!!!!!!! i c nicca can,t keep my name out there mouth, but guess what u gota bring some *** to get some ***, so get ready, 2 do u, n imma do me, c u when i c u
Old 08-04-2010, 11:42 PM
Teching In

lets give tha greasy fans a ls show they want forget. on tha 21st, lets do a last man standing between all of tha members on tha greasy that wants to enter. we can do a 50-250 by in. how about it travis,boom,hotrod,redell,bodie,manics,junk,mayo and whoever else. i didnt forget about deez nutz. we got a surprise for your sir. and yes it is a f-body with stock suspension. oh yeah travis, remember you laughed about tellys car! it will be there.
thank u corey, for putting me up there wit the bigdogs,that let me know were i stand in this race game, but pete wat happen to ur name ,o i 4 got u don't race cars that much ur more like a pit man r something like a racer lol
Old 08-05-2010, 08:46 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by PRINCE OF THE SOUTH
thank u corey, for putting me up there wit the bigdogs,that let me know were i stand in this race game, but pete wat happen to ur name ,o i 4 got u don't race cars that much ur more like a pit man r something like a racer lol
Say prince,can i git at you on the 21? I think that will be a good race to see, with me on both kits 250+250.And you with whatever.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:27 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by PRINCE OF THE SOUTH
i aint tripping i have to get out chea and earn my self a name bo jet jackson over with bo. but pete armstrong in route the 21 ga be my test and tuning yall *** up then when i kick yall *** imma pop my hood and laugh then go back in the lab and see yall by the time mexico road open up
Old 08-05-2010, 12:15 PM
9 Second Club

Default no harm intended

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
i aint tripping i have to get out chea and earn my self a name bo jet jackson over with bo. but pete armstrong in route the 21 ga be my test and tuning yall *** up then when i kick yall *** imma pop my hood and laugh then go back in the lab and see yall by the time mexico road open up
i didn't look over your name sir. i remember you saying your car was down at tha moment.
Old 08-05-2010, 12:41 PM
9 Second Club

Default last man standing

need a lil help. if you guys listed want to do this last man standing event just confirm by putting yes in your next post. we don't have to involve money. we can do it as bragging rights(king of tha greasy) tha winner can be challenged at a track event. we will do it on a pro-tree with tha clocks off. to make it fair, we can let tha tower pair us up after 2 rounds of time trials. they know everybodys times anyway. this will help tha guys with tha fast cars but weak hearts get a lil exposure.........

hotrod
dinky
travis
bodie
lilicedout
maniacs
junk
redell
nathan
boom
rowe
corey.......yes
telly
tommy
lorenzo
ed
this shoud be a 10.50(travis) to 8-second field
and tha killer part, there all streetcars. if i forgot you, i don't know you. throw your name in also.
Old 08-05-2010, 01:17 PM
Teching In

Talking

need a lil help. if you guys listed want to do this last man standing event just confirm by putting yes in your next post. we don't have to involve money. we can do it as bragging rights(king of tha greasy) tha winner can be challenged at a track event. we will do it on a pro-tree with tha clocks off. to make it fair, we can let tha tower pair us up after 2 rounds of time trials. they know everybodys times anyway. this will help tha guys with tha fast cars but weak hearts get a lil exposure.........

hotrod
dinky
travis
bodie
lilicedout
maniacs
junk
redell
nathan
boom
rowe
corey.......yes
telly
tommy
lorenzo
ed
and tha killer part, there all streetcars. if i forgot you, i don't know you. throw your name in also.
Im with it, as long as i can dial my car in.Im going to make yall (10.50, 8-second) cars, break out trying to catch that dam blazer.P.S. Im the best at that **** .
Old 08-05-2010, 03:48 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by boomonwheels228
Im with it, as long as i can dial my car in.Im going to make yall (10.50, 8-second) cars, break out trying to catch that dam blazer.P.S. Im the best at that **** .
heads up sir. have you ever seen a bracket race run off of a pro-tree?
Old 08-05-2010, 06:31 PM
Teching In

heads up sir. have you ever seen a bracket race run off of a pro-tree?
Well i cant run with you guys heads up.And yes i go to the track in Leakesville,Ms We run on pro -tree all the time.No matter what the case is.Some time atmore do it. and all big dogg shootout do it.P.S.I guess theres no need in me bring my truck because i cant run with nobody.on the 21
Old 08-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Teching In

need a lil help. If you guys listed want to do this last man standing event just confirm by putting yes in your next post. We don't have to involve money. We can do it as bragging rights(king of tha greasy) tha winner can be challenged at a track event. We will do it on a pro-tree with tha clocks off. To make it fair, we can let tha tower pair us up after 2 rounds of time trials. They know everybodys times anyway. This will help tha guys with tha fast cars but weak hearts get a lil exposure.........

Hotrod
dinky
travis
bodie
lilicedout
maniacs
junk
redell
nathan
boom
rowe
corey.......yes
telly
tommy
lorenzo
ed
and tha killer part, there all streetcars. If i forgot you, i don't know you. Throw your name in also.
is it a chevy thing or fords can run in this?
Tatoo yes
deez nutz yes ( oh i got a race car lol)

Last edited by DEEZ NUTZ RACING; 08-05-2010 at 09:16 PM. Reason: spell wrong
Old 08-05-2010, 08:10 PM
Teching In

dam fellas! Y IS IT SO DEAD? Got a new playground. LOL. yall boyz gotta come out. Da 21 to long!
Old 08-05-2010, 09:53 PM
On The Tree

Default Would love to but won't be ready

hotrod
dinky
travis
bodie
lilicedout
maniacs
junk
redell
nathan
boom
rowe
corey.......yes
telly
tommy
lorenzo
ed
Tried to rush it but won't make it. Good parts are like FINE RED WINE. You can't rush it. I'll be there to watch YALL CAT's tear it down.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:55 PM
On The Tree

hotrod- Won't be ready THIS TIME.
dinky
travis
bodie
lilicedout
maniacs
junk
redell
nathan
boom
rowe
corey.......yes
telly
tommy
lorenzo
ed
-----
Old 08-05-2010, 10:30 PM
Teching In

21 years sir. we don't give tha hit like that sir. tha way your talking would cause you to take your time and by me leaning against my convertor, i would put to much heat in it and loose 60ft sir. how about this, pro-tree head up! if you scared, i'll give you tha hit. are you scared?

scared...hahahaha...thats funny...cuz the last time i checked ***** dnt run in my blood...u most have watched them videos of me playin around and second guess givin me the hit after watching a true stock sespension work...but like i said before u wrote a check ur *** cant cash...and remember my car is totally stock suspension besides shocks...and if u dnt put up any show up money im not waisting my time by comin...but first ima run travis cuz after i slawter his *** u will have second doubts...

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix