New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 06:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Travose21
and fa you corey u already know where i wanna get down at. and u the one started this **** so asking fa me talking about who is that lil dude from new orleans thats beating everybody, tell him i want to get at him did you are didnt u say that
Say, travis guess who i got a call from today? My little brother with 2000 S10 blazer in mobile,Al. he said you was talking some **** out there.So ,nobody wanted to run you ? was that black gto there?
Old 08-03-2010, 06:20 PM
12 Second Club

no and no gto was there
Old 08-03-2010, 06:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by pewterthang
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc0J1J6cjh8

This is a Old Race. Cookie bush bitch *** gotta post old **** because they ****** cars SLOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!! IT IS POPPIN AT DA NEW SPOT THOU ddcook. And as soon as i come out the shop ima tear that *** up. Big ups to gto and fireman good race. Nice win fireman. Look like it wooda been better if gto wouldnt have spinned. They closed the border(mexico road), but that aint stoppin nothing. IT STILL GOES DOWN
Old race or not, U got yo *** bust!
Old 08-03-2010, 09:06 PM
Teching In

first off ra Yall cars aint neva bet me. AND NEVA WILL. Im glad u caught fireman slippin when he first got his car. Cause u probably neva beat him again. LOL. He offered u a few races recently like EVERYDAY OF THE LAST TWO WEEKS. Yall are to crazy on tech. Enjoy yo memories pimp.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:09 PM
Teching In

Good to see u on the tech thou rara. u no how im coming.

P.S. DDCOOK, u gotta be slow as hell or just dont no how to let lame jokes die. IMA **** U UP SO BAD TO YOU WILL NEVA FORGET WHO I AM HOMIE, Fireman car aint got **** on mine. Ask the new tech member ra(tha general) he no bout that thang
Old 08-03-2010, 10:18 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Travose21
and fa you corey u already know where i wanna get down at. and u the one started this **** so asking fa me talking about who is that lil dude from new orleans thats beating everybody, tell him i want to get at him did you are didnt u say that
boy stop. mayo and a ton of other people witnessed one of the fastest street passes they have seen. i asked mayo about getting in that ***. he said no, i'm not in his class. i told him that i had air and power window and drive it anywhere. he said that i should run travis or hotrod. i told him hotrod and i should be running pretty soon since he pulled my chain a while back. i told him **** travis and that slow *** car. i never wanted to run you. there was nothing in it then. but now you run ur dick sucker about how bad you are. i warned you that i had tha baddest black firebird.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 408lq9
Travis started this. I told him I was not tha one to **** with. I'm willing to give Travis tha hit on tha 21st. Dinky, if you reading. You sir can get tha hit also.
cory, i just off the phone with lil dinky,and he said that every time he go to texas yall ***** want to talk that **** but on race day yall are quiet like bitch.he said call him to lock something up.And yes after we (16yrs old)**** up travis,lil dinky will take the hit.cory, this is big dinky ,i hope you havent wrote a check that you cant cash.and we do want the hit.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:33 PM
9 Second Club

Default how about this

lets give tha greasy fans a ls show they want forget. on tha 21st, lets do a last man standing between all of tha members on tha greasy that wants to enter. we can do a 50-250 by in. how about it travis,boom,hotrod,redell,bodie,manics,junk,mayo and whoever else. i didnt forget about deez nutz. we got a surprise for your sir. and yes it is a f-body with stock suspension. oh yeah travis, remember you laughed about tellys car! it will be there.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:43 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by boomonwheels228
cory, i just off the phone with lil dinky,and he said that every time he go to texas yall ***** want to talk that **** but on race day yall are quiet like bitch.he said call him to lock something up.And yes after we (16yrs old)**** up travis,lil dinky will take the hit.cory, this is big dinky ,i hope you havent wrote a check that you cant cash.and we do want the hit.
i only **** with cash sir. tell that youngster schools about to start, pack a lunch........just so you understand tha rules of tha hit. both cars stage tha 2 amber bulbs, pro tree,he gotta leave before that red light comes on.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:00 PM
Teching In

Cool

i only **** with cash sir. tell that youngster schools about to start, pack a lunch........just so you understand tha rules of tha hit. both cars stage tha 2 amber bulbs, pro tree,he gotta leave before that red light comes on.
cory,this is big dinky, i dont know how long you been racing, but the go is both cars stage both bulbs come on you move after i move thats the go.just call me so we can talk about this 504-342-5333 asap
Old 08-03-2010, 11:26 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by boomonwheels228
cory,this is big dinky, i dont know how long you been racing, but the go is both cars stage both bulbs come on you move after i move thats the go.just call me so we can talk about this 504-342-5333 asap
21 years sir. we don't give tha hit like that sir. tha way your talking would cause you to take your time and by me leaning against my convertor, i would put to much heat in it and loose 60ft sir. how about this, pro-tree head up! if you scared, i'll give you tha hit. are you scared?
Old 08-04-2010, 07:10 AM
Teching In

lets give tha greasy fans a ls show they want forget. on tha 21st, lets do a last man standing between all of tha members on tha greasy that wants to enter. we can do a 50-250 by in. how about it travis,boom,hotrod,redell,bodie,manics,junk,mayo and whoever else. i didnt forget about deez nutz. we got a surprise for your sir. and yes it is a f-body with stock suspension. oh yeah travis, remember you laughed about tellys car! it will be there.
Thanks Cory including me LOL. Its all good Hope to get down with someone.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:59 AM
12 Second Club

cory i am not about to intertain u and your bushit. u can keep talking all u want and the **** that u are talkiing is just trying to make me run u i told u no u dont wanna come to the street head the **** up. boy i tell u imma show u slowry i mean cory
Old 08-04-2010, 08:22 AM
Launching!

i like this. where yall gonna do this at? i'll be there, unless i go out of town.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:35 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Gonna be at No Problem, Ike.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:42 AM
Teching In

Im with putting on a show, because im a show stopper.As long as we all put number on the window. im cool with that ,because im the slowest out of group,but the best in real racing.50-250.by in.dial them cars in and i will show you that im the best.Everybody know the more money u spend the faster your car will be ,dial those bitches in, and i will show you( thats a lie.)
Old 08-04-2010, 12:10 PM
Teching In

Well all you have to do is bring it Aug 21. Tell FUTRAL TO PUT THE BIG PILLS IN THAT THING COME GET SOME. LOL
Old 08-04-2010, 12:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by deez nutz racing
well all you have to do is bring it aug 21. Tell futral to put the big pills in that thing come get some. Lol
off the trailer i'll ***** all you up
Old 08-04-2010, 01:48 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by pewterthang
Good to see u on the tech thou rara. u no how im coming.

P.S. DDCOOK, u gotta be slow as hell or just dont no how to let lame jokes die. IMA **** U UP SO BAD TO YOU WILL NEVA FORGET WHO I AM HOMIE, Fireman car aint got **** on mine. Ask the new tech member ra(tha general) he no bout that thang
Old 08-04-2010, 02:06 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by DEEZ NUTZ RACING
Well all you have to do is bring it Aug 21. Tell FUTRAL TO PUT THE BIG PILLS IN THAT THING COME GET SOME. LOL
Fans don't use pills........

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix