Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 12:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOphG...eature=related
Old 01-25-2011, 02:25 PM
On The Tree

O YEA! an fa the haters that be spreading that bullshit bout topend toni spraying. KILLYOSELF! ricki b checked car head to toe! U boys scary, everytime somebody **** move yo clowns tryna put the word out on some dumb ****.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:15 PM
TECH Regular

Well when can I blow "mid range toni" doors off..imma put a end to that top end ****!!!!
Old 01-25-2011, 08:46 PM
On The Tree

u got it coming soooon pimp!
Old 01-25-2011, 09:02 PM
Teching In

WHOEVER SPREADED THAT RUMOR BOUT MY DOG KAM SPRAYIN HIS CAR WAS EITHER A)SCARED OR B) DUMB AS ****!!! man aint nothin under dat INTIMIDATOR name got to spray for NONE of these cars out here ya heard me!!!
Old 01-25-2011, 09:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DaFireMan
Hnaskoct u ain't got enough in that pretty lil vette. Topend toni gon handle my lightweight. Then fa kicks he gon get at that black gto yall got. U got my number
dat black gto got a blue liscence plate???
Old 01-25-2011, 09:05 PM
Teching In

O YEA! an fa the haters that be spreading that bullshit bout topend toni spraying. KILLYOSELF! ricki b checked car head to toe! U boys scary, everytime somebody **** move yo clowns tryna put the word out on some dumb ****.
i feel u on dat pimp
Old 01-26-2011, 08:38 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by kj the great
WHOEVER SPREADED THAT RUMOR BOUT MY DOG KAM SPRAYIN HIS CAR WAS EITHER A)SCARED OR B) DUMB AS ****!!! man aint nothin under dat INTIMIDATOR name got to spray for NONE of these cars out here ya heard me!!!
Say boy, I put that out there like that because I checked the ****** car...so if you fill played do something!
Old 01-26-2011, 11:36 AM
Teching In

Hnaskoct u ain't got enough in that pretty lil vette. Topend toni gon handle my lightweight. Then fa kicks he gon get at that black gto yall got. U got my number
yall need 2 lay off da vette and da gto unless yall lookin 4 some bluebird problems

Last edited by Ready2Race; 01-26-2011 at 11:57 AM.
Old 01-26-2011, 12:50 PM
On The Tree

aint nobody scared of the blue car either! u can get it too! silverbullet got u covered! tranny problems. If u aint spraying its cool vi_____!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soon as he come back out the shop yall can get it on!
Old 01-26-2011, 12:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

I see a lot of **** talking but no one is racing
What happen to the racers on here? Every trying to find there class? Or scared to step up to the next one...
Old 01-26-2011, 12:59 PM
On The Tree

KJ, who are u??? Aint no body over here reving on yo block. U got a car???? Yo homie posted that **** on facebook! WTF?? Its obvious yall want to give topend toni the charge! If ya tryna call a race, ya aint gotta go thru no back door to get one, just ask(all u can get is YES or NO)! That simple. Yall camp aint gotta wait till i post to ask bout a black gto. Nah thats that bullshit! just ask the man!
Old 01-26-2011, 03:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

KJ, who are u??? Aint no body over here reving on yo block. U got a car???? Yo homie posted that **** on facebook! WTF?? Its obvious yall want to give topend toni the charge! If ya tryna call a race, ya aint gotta go thru no back door to get one, just ask(all u can get is YES or NO)! That simple. Yall camp aint gotta wait till i post to ask bout a black gto. Nah thats that bullshit! just ask the man!
Witch black GTO you asking about?
Old 01-26-2011, 06:17 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by quews6lime
Say boy, I put that out there like that because I checked the ****** car...so if you fill played do something!
lmfao u spray yo car win a few races and now u feel untouchable huh??? unhook the spray and run that bitch on the motor and i guarantee u that white and red bitch come through on that ***!!!!!
Old 01-26-2011, 06:22 PM
Teching In

ya blew my engine in houston now im back down here juss got me a new job so ima be down for a lil while ya heard me but aint nobody puttin the charge on dat man juss tryna find out who tryna do something and if that gto want a race after that motor monster KAM knock a whole in that vette *** or Q *** we got a car for him!!! and anybody else
Old 01-26-2011, 07:02 PM
On The Tree

1fastxz, he not askin bout u, just a little misunderstanding.
KJ, whenever u get straight im sure something can pop pimp. whomever u are. just try not to get ya camp into not deep deep water they cant swim in. lol
Old 01-26-2011, 08:12 PM
Teching In

aint nobody scared of the blue car either! u can get it too! silverbullet got u covered! tranny problems. If u aint spraying its cool vi_____!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soon as he come back out the shop yall can get it on!
No no juice yet(but comin real soon) but soooooon as it come out let me know and we could get it poppin
Old 01-26-2011, 08:23 PM
Teching In

ya blew my engine in houston now im back down here juss got me a new job so ima be down for a lil while ya heard me but aint nobody puttin the charge on dat man juss tryna find out who tryna do something and if that gto want a race after that motor monster KAM knock a whole in that vette *** or Q *** we got a car for him!!! and anybody else
Well kj whoever u are dem cars ain't got enough 4 da vette or Que ... But I'll handle dey lightweight so what up .... And yea it's on da motor... DO SUMM
Old 01-26-2011, 08:35 PM
Teching In

Default http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.ls1tech.com/get/forums/images/smilies/LS1Te

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igUb0...eature=feedlik

Last edited by jonnyws6; 01-26-2011 at 08:36 PM. Reason: link not showing
Old 01-26-2011, 10:37 PM
Teching In

lmfao u spray yo car win a few races and now u feel untouchable huh??? unhook the spray and run that bitch on the motor and i guarantee u that white and red bitch come through on that ***!!!!!
Boy boy boy!!!! Yall lil daddys something else always wont somebody to disable they **** to beat someone. If you can't **** with lil daddy seat your *** down.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix