New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 05:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey to all my F.A.S.T buddies on the set ,I wanted to be the 1st to tell yall ,Yall all know lil Jeff with the gray convertible z28 well his lil brother with the one pipe SS ok last night when walked under the sun from crowder to Vanderkloot rd ok I give him propes he won ,BUT!!! I was on bald head street tire didn't have nitto's reall reason for that was My project isn't even complete But I don't turn down races so just to let you all know I noticed he had a camera and didn't film me spinning he only filmed after I was trying to come back so it will look like He beat me bad well tires in the making but I wanted to complete my set up 1st................Woo

P.S once I come outta my spinning I started pulling {as I do everybody I've ran} BUT I HAVE TO STOP SPINNG AND HE WON'T EVEN GET THAT FAR IN FRONT ..................Woo
Old 08-07-2010, 07:14 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Blk_Ws6
Hey to all my F.A.S.T buddies on the set ,I wanted to be the 1st to tell yall ,Yall all know lil Jeff with the gray convertible z28 well his lil brother with the one pipe SS ok last night when walked under the sun from crowder to Vanderkloot rd ok I give him propes he won ,BUT!!! I was on bald head street tire didn't have nitto's reall reason for that was My project isn't even complete But I don't turn down races so just to let you all know I noticed he had a camera and didn't film me spinning he only filmed after I was trying to come back so it will look like He beat me bad well tires in the making but I wanted to complete my set up 1st................Woo

P.S once I come outta my spinning I started pulling {as I do everybody I've ran} BUT I HAVE TO STOP SPINNG AND HE WON'T EVEN GET THAT FAR IN FRONT ..................Woo
check with G8 he had a deal on tires
Old 08-07-2010, 07:35 AM
TECH Regular

MT ET Streets 275/40 17 on ZR1 wheels; $150.
Old 08-07-2010, 08:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ddcook07
MT ET Streets 275/40 17 on ZR1 wheels; $150.
That a deal but I only need the tires but I guess I'll get the whole pack.
Old 08-07-2010, 09:12 AM
Teching In

Well, all yall boom on wheels hater , yall got what yall wanted, boom fucked up his truck friday at no problem dragway last night .Que you got lucky dude.P.S.to much NOS hopefully i can fix it by the 21.anybody willing to help out?
Old 08-07-2010, 11:06 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by pewterthang
my boys did a lil mo work at da new spot. a few complaints about hookin. it should be a go now. ran it out a little farther. I quess they happy to see me back on da street! Show time.

What happen to the gto g8 rematch fellas? what about gto an da cobra? topend toni and terrell rematch? fireman and got hemi? topend an got hemi(on motor)? gto and got hemi rematch? hawk and ra rematch? tundra an hawk(street tires)? fireman and westbank wezzy(lil alex)?
GTO wants the hit - NOT HAPPENIN' unless he comes out on street tires.
Now, I will run you, Fireman, Toni, Terrell, Alex, Hawk, Jeff, Sugarbush....etc. Got Hemi beat me already, so there's no need to run him again.
Old 08-07-2010, 11:08 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Blk_Ws6

I got u on there spinnin, i also that i waited on u, that car n a half, o and wen i was pullin... u wasnt comin around me woo

Ra
Old 08-07-2010, 12:39 PM
Teching In

my boys did a lil mo work at da new spot. a few complaints about hookin. it should be a go now. ran it out a little farther. I quess they happy to see me back on da street! Show time.

What happen to the gto g8 rematch fellas? what about gto an da cobra? topend toni and terrell rematch? fireman and got hemi? topend an got hemi(on motor)? gto and got hemi rematch? hawk and ra rematch? tundra an hawk(street tires)? fireman and westbank wezzy(lil alex)?
if hawk wan do it again its wateva..
lol, y u aint mention(these other three) hawk wantin his rematch wit the convertible,,

convertible and armyman(no shiftin ***:"i missed 4th"), lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3aooTMvWw4

me and armyman(no shiftin ***:"i missed 4th"), lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYggG_V5BMs
Old 08-07-2010, 12:47 PM
Teching In

if hawk wan do it again its wateva..
lol, y u aint mention(these other three) hawk wantin his rematch wit the convertible,,

convertible and armyman(no shiftin ***:"i missed 4th"), lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3aooTMvWw4

me and armyman(no shiftin ***:"i missed 4th"), lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYggG_V5BMs
Old 08-07-2010, 01:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by boomonwheels228
Well, all yall boom on wheels hater , yall got what yall wanted, boom fucked up his truck friday at no problem dragway last night .Que you got lucky dude.P.S.to much NOS hopefully i can fix it by the 21.anybody willing to help out?
Boom i give you a tow with my trailer to PULLAPART. I THINK YOU CAN GET $250.00 FOR IT
Old 08-07-2010, 02:01 PM
Teching In

Default Hmm?

[QUOTE=Ra TheGeneral;13703956]if hawk wan do it again its wateva..

me and armyman(no shiftin ***:"i missed 4th"), lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYggG_V5BMs[/QUOTE

HAWK BEEN WAITING LETS GET IT IN DONT RUN FROM ME NA AINT NO ESCAPE
Old 08-07-2010, 03:56 PM
Teching In

Ra Y would i mention things that dont concern me son. The same way i wont mention how u was revving on the bridge in traffic a few minutes ago. U must be tryna get fucked up. U cant **** wit that thang. U cant **** wit toni, Y u aint post when he bust that *** the other night r when he went off on u when we came round ur house da other night. yall clowns man. keep them cars at da circus.
Old 08-07-2010, 03:57 PM
Teching In

ddcook i saw ya post, i got u. whats up tommorrow?
Old 08-07-2010, 04:01 PM
Teching In

Yall got anything planned? Y not tell the peps from last sunday to come to the new play ground? Yall u got any of they numbers to invite them out?

Last edited by pewterthang; 08-07-2010 at 04:07 PM.
Old 08-07-2010, 04:06 PM
Teching In

Hawk. aint u wax ra *** the other night on street tires? Y he aint post that. multiple times. Man if u gonna post son. keep it real. Military car chap and he cant drive. he aint had a chance against the fool wit a ls1 wit lt1 heads. LOL. You aint gotta post how u be losing man. its ok. that camera get put up quick when ya lose.

Run it back tonite ****.
Old 08-07-2010, 04:29 PM
Teching In

Default hmm

Silver z and red camaro boys know what it is I'm out chea. I don't talk my ride does but so far from what I see they got a lot of sharks that want to get at em but don't mind me homie
Old 08-07-2010, 07:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DEEZ NUTZ RACING
Boom i give you a tow with my trailer to PULLAPART. I THINK YOU CAN GET $250.00 FOR IT
I think i can more at quick recovery (450.00)
Old 08-07-2010, 07:59 PM
11 Second Club

boom they said you put on a show hanging the wheel damn near to the 8th mile way to go post up some footage
Old 08-07-2010, 08:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
boom they said you put on a show hanging the wheel damn near to the 8th mile way to go post up some footage
I was trying out the new 800 shoot system nos sent me to try out .It work to good, now i have to send it back to fix my truck.You can do that with 8.5.1 pump gas motor.P.S. hopefully Ill be ready the 21.
Old 08-07-2010, 08:15 PM
Teching In

Question

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
You need to get with me because i dont know how to post video. O.K.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix