Old 05-19-2010, 09:28 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats a awd twin turbo and nos car that run low low 10's junebug
Old 05-19-2010, 09:29 PM
On The Tree

Default photo finish

i was a spectater at that race and the blk ta came around him at the finish u couldn`t tell who won from the starting line so if u was not there dont listen to that he say she say ****.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:30 PM
12 Second Club

so when u come from out ya shell then halla at me
Old 05-19-2010, 09:31 PM
12 Second Club

and u know this man run around a import with turbos and nos on peer race gas while i was on pump gas is impressive
Old 05-19-2010, 10:13 PM
Banned

Things I have learned in this thread today:

*Junebug is all bark no bite
*Travis can't hook on a street tire
*Junebug can't handle losing to Travis so he deflects on to the topic of Travis losing to a car that would hurt Junebug so bad he would be transformed into a Julybug
*That lime bird is broken
*G8 gonna trap that LS3 car and work him

Did I cover everything?
Old 05-19-2010, 10:36 PM
Launching!

yea that about covers it except, that "LS3" car yall are talking about is really a L99 6.0L
Old 05-19-2010, 10:43 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jstrib
things i have learned in this thread today:

*junebug is all bark no bite
*travis can't hook on a street tire
*junebug can't handle losing to travis so he deflects on to the topic of travis losing to a car that would hurt junebug so bad he would be transformed into a julybug
*that lime bird is broken
*g8 gonna trap that ls3 car and work him

did i cover everything?
dere he iiiiiiiiiiiis!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-19-2010, 10:46 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by auto zone slimm
yea that about covers it except, that "ls3" car yall are talking about is really a l99 6.0l
what's up slim long time no hear
Old 05-19-2010, 10:51 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Travose21
thats a awd twin turbo and nos car that run low low 10's junebug
well i would hope you just touched it on top. don't call me junebug. call me fasterthanyou.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:54 PM
Launching!

what up? I'm sittin here listening to Junebug back his self out that hole he dug. I thought we was gonna have to steal a RTA bus and all take a trip to B.R. tonite but I guess not.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:03 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by JStrib
Things I have learned in this thread today:

*Junebug is all bark no bite
*Travis can't hook on a street tire
*Junebug can't handle losing to Travis so he deflects on to the topic of Travis losing to a car that would hurt Junebug so bad he would be transformed into a Julybug
*That lime bird is broken
*G8 gonna trap that LS3 car and work him

Did I cover everything?
things you should know

*i'm sitting on top of tha hill
*travis chose slicks to avoid chassis work
*nothing in either video concerned me but travis
*limebird don't concern me
*should be a good race
to you. fix,finish or get you a car. then you can start talking ****.......
Old 05-19-2010, 11:06 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
yea that about covers it except, that "LS3" car yall are talking about is really a L99 6.0L
You right Slim, kinda, it's a 6.2L L99. I forgot he had an auto.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:15 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
what up? I'm sittin here listening to Junebug back his self out that hole he dug. I thought we was gonna have to steal a RTA bus and all take a trip to B.R. tonite but I guess not.
what snail can you line up with junebug?
Old 05-19-2010, 11:16 PM
On The Tree

what that means my car is still heavy
Old 05-19-2010, 11:28 PM
On The Tree

g8 let me do a lil more twicking and we can go had up, i will let u know
Old 05-20-2010, 10:54 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by bigshotls1
g8 let me do a lil more twicking and we can go had up, i will let u know
Ain't no problem.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:17 AM
Banned

Dear Junebug,

I am addressing you in this post because there are a few things I believe you should try to understand. You called Travis out. Travis accepted. You crawfished. Then you started to talk for your BR boys like a good little nutswinger. They are big boys and I'm sure the rest of the almighty internet crew has enough cheddar stashed away somewhere to pay for some internet.

I don't care how fast you think you are or how big your ego is, as does the rest of the Greasy Talk family. You however, have disgraced the group of "real" racers that you claim to be a part of. Nobody here cares who wins or loses against Travis but it is obvious to all of us who is ready and willing to go right now and that is not you.

I have noticed that whenever someone here calls you out on your stupidity here that you try to challenge them to a race, nice strategy. Deflect from why you are afraid to get your mouth ripped out by Travis on the street by trying to challenge other folks who would take your money just as fast as Travis or Hot Rod.

So Junebug, I'll leave you with this message of how you have shown all of us your true colors when it comes to fulfilling your duties as a real racer. Pay attention to the fourth sentence.

"Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood."
Old 05-20-2010, 11:22 AM
12 Second Club

daammmmnnnnnn. JSTRIB WHO ARE U
Old 05-20-2010, 11:24 AM
12 Second Club

hey cory that name will stick with you for a long time
Old 05-20-2010, 12:28 PM
9 Second Club

Default enough of tha bullshit

Originally Posted by JStrib
Dear Junebug,

I am addressing you in this post because there are a few things I believe you should try to understand. You called Travis out. Travis accepted. You crawfished. Then you started to talk for your BR boys like a good little nutswinger. They are big boys and I'm sure the rest of the almighty internet crew has enough cheddar stashed away somewhere to pay for some internet.

I don't care how fast you think you are or how big your ego is, as does the rest of the Greasy Talk family. You however, have disgraced the group of "real" racers that you claim to be a part of. Nobody here cares who wins or loses against Travis but it is obvious to all of us who is ready and willing to go right now and that is not you.

I have noticed that whenever someone here calls you out on your stupidity here that you try to challenge them to a race, nice strategy. Deflect from why you are afraid to get your mouth ripped out by Travis on the street by trying to challenge other folks who would take your money just as fast as Travis or Hot Rod.

So Junebug, I'll leave you with this message of how you have shown all of us your true colors when it comes to fulfilling your duties as a real racer. Pay attention to the fourth sentence.

"Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood."
want be doing a bunch of posting today. one of my drivers called in sick today. having to feel in. you sir pay alot of attention to bullshit. i know exactly what your trying to do. i'm just on here having a little fun with travis. let me explain something to you as a father and a husband. my main concern is paying for this house i live in, taken care of my 15 year old son and spending as much time with him as possible. i have a son that attends tha university of alabama that needs me at his every call. i have a wife that calls me 10 times aday telling me how much she miss me. exactly 1 month today, i witness my car and driver switch lanes in high gear. tha other car saved them from something terrible. i said that night that street racing was over for me. that night brought back memories of my prostock car flipping and burning to tha ground. my driver at that time was nearly killed. understand me sir, i do this **** for fun. anybody that truly knows me will tell you what type of person i am. travis and i will laugh about this **** once we finally meet. i'm old school sir. where i come from, its all about having fun and making sure each racer's safe while doing battle. these days, its all about cheating and lying just to stay on top. if travis or whoever wanna say i'm scared, that's fine. i showed tha videos of my car to show these guys that i have a bad *** car. in know way would a hustler do that. its my car, i do what i want when i want with it. i told deez nutz racing to make tha race fair and we could do something. i'm not really trying to run travis because theres nothing in it for me. with all this said, i'm a grown as man. once you guys get to a certain power level, you will see that tha streets are not safe anymore. if you go back through tha post, when travis was giving tha opportunity to take tha hit, he wanted to be guaranteed tha left lane. if you go back yesterday, he stated that i had to drive my car. why would i go through all these changes to run a car that i'm a full second faster? to everybody reading. i can't give travis tha break on tha street. i would truly defeat myself........

Last edited by 408lq9; 05-20-2010 at 12:37 PM.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix