New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 11:14 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JEEPBOY7th
Boom boom boom what happened to the little truck that could ,I guess it couldn't beat that JEEP that is lmaooooooo
lets give Boom some credit...that bitch made 2 passes, and drove itself back onto the trailer still running...
Old 08-02-2012, 11:16 AM
Staging Lane

what race was private? Hell the mass text for the race with Hotrod & the yellow turd was sent out before we even left the track lol
Old 08-02-2012, 12:35 PM
Teching In

He prolly talkin bout Brick & Eddie.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:40 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sky
I just want you 2 hold up 2 your word!
lmaowat?
Originally Posted by sky
you can't put a big shot on a stock bottom end LS7 without crossing your fingers every pass, the cylinder walls are 2 thin.
You must be talking to some scared *** racers if you think those cylinder walls or that bottom end can only take a 100 Shot. I watched one take a 350 like it was its job for months. Then the owner sold the motor to build something different.
Originally Posted by lilicedout24
imma make show i do. Just make show when i do touch down with something you have yo **** ready if we in the same class.If we not we going to find a way to make it happen. Yo just signed up for my first race congrats.
If this game starting to get private i mean whats the point? 3 people watching arace?
Yes im mad im pissed when im home i look forward to the streets popping
I'm so excited.
Old 08-02-2012, 01:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SL0WNESS
what race was private? Hell the mass text for the race with Hotrod & the yellow turd was sent out before we even left the track lol
Very true indeed
Old 08-02-2012, 01:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by White Shadow
lmaowat?

You must be talking to some scared *** racers if you think those cylinder walls or that bottom end can only take a 100 Shot. I watched one take a 350 like it was its job for months. Then the owner sold the motor to build something different.

I'm so excited.
Also true... ****** can say whatever to try and get a race... **** I seen stock motor 4 cly take 200 shots and live... All in the tune.
Old 08-02-2012, 02:19 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sky
Dat's cause I got big nuts, and I grab dem bitches 4rom time 2 time 2 make sure they still there! Lol I'm 1 of the only ****** (Just a figure of speach) race out of my leauge. I put on 4 da fans, I don't pick races, nor turn down races that I know will be a dog fight. (can I get a roof roof! lol) You run from dat type of action, I entertain it. Cause at da end of da day if you in da race game, and you claim you never loose. . . . that means you pickin races. But you aint by yourself on dat list that I want a rematch with. Snkbyt, Hot Rod (on 1 kit), da grey Mustang, and Derrel (Mainiac). I want run all them races again ASAP
After we do this again you gotta stop saying i'm picking on your street car cause this will be the second race and both instances you called us out. And you still have a bigger motor. Question why you want me to limit the car when u are already over my limit. You say I was on two that night so u must want me to just give you the money. If I get on one what would be fair? The shake or sumn.

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 08-02-2012 at 02:52 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 02:34 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
After we do this again you gotta stop saying i'm picking on your street car cause this will be the second race and both instances you called us out. And you still have a bigger motor. Question why you want me to limit the car when u are already over my limit. How bout this if Joan Rivers gotta take some of her clothes off let her shake her *** and then you chase her around the room and see if you can get that ***.Lol (no homo.) That seems fair to me.
Nah, I think heads up is the fair race! I'm really just tryin 2 keep the race game poppin, I never said you, it was Phil that wanted some action from Big Bird. It's no big deal, just luv 2 race more than I luv 2 talk about racing. Hot Rod, I know your a fair man. I'll show you the pills in the single nozzle, it's a 100 shot. If you don't want 2 take the 2nd gun off fine, I aint trippin. Your out of that cars leauge when you on both. We both know we are goin 2 have a socail shakedown, simply cause we both are true racers!
Old 08-02-2012, 02:39 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 504talon
You didnt bring your am to the track why? Cause it wasnt ready .... So deal with it ... I aint ready. I aint holding on to ****. The bitch broke and I aint going in the hole to fix something thats not a priority ..... Ima keep it 103... ***** my pockets hit... Hit the same way yours was hit the night I grabbed 3rd gear on that pretty yellow ************. When I bounce back you threw. Thats a promise. Kinda shitty for that big manly ls whatever it is to get sucked up like that by my lil girl car. Only makes you look that much worse.
You know whats gone happen at da pad wit Big Bird hookin. . . . . a 60ft. *** whoopin! ! ! You told me yourself, "if your car would've hooked, I was hit" so don't start talkin dat **** like you confident. Cause you and I know you aint! ! !
Old 08-02-2012, 02:43 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by White Shadow
lmaowat?

I'm so excited.
Motor only has roughly 300 miles on it. Stock bottom end crate motor, not tryin 2 take a big chance of blowin it up!
Old 08-02-2012, 03:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
You know whats gone happen at da pad wit Big Bird hookin. . . . . a 60ft. *** whoopin! ! ! You told me yourself, "if your car would've hooked, I was hit" so don't start talkin dat **** like you confident. Cause you and I know you aint! ! !
Its a hustle.... Juss remember that.... And we can side bet you wont out 60foot me. You still acting like I had a good pass.... I bogged and still bust dat *** wide open. Ima tell you what you need to hear to get another race....lol keep talking **** and ima pluck big birds feathers a lil sooner then you think
Old 08-02-2012, 04:16 PM
Teching In

Default Que

Que wassup with me and you tonight this is lil dave pewter camaro
Old 08-02-2012, 04:29 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 70ChevyNova
Que wassup with me and you tonight this is lil dave pewter camaro
Not tonite, maYbe the weekend!
Old 08-02-2012, 04:32 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 504talon
Its a hustle.... Juss remember that.... And we can side bet you wont out 60foot me. You still acting like I had a good pass.... I bogged and still bust dat *** wide open. Ima tell you what you need to hear to get another race....lol keep talking **** and ima pluck big birds feathers a lil sooner then you think
You may take it as a hustle, but it's all fun and games ova here! You already know thats what I'm tryin 2 get you 2 do! If it was dat easy 4 you 2 beat me, you would've beeeeeeeeeeeen came got this easy $Money$. You can keep puttin on 4 da fans. . . . . But you & I know wuz up!

Last edited by sky; 08-02-2012 at 04:38 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 04:33 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by quews6lime
Not tonite, maYbe the weekend!
cool just let me know
Old 08-02-2012, 06:22 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SL0WNESS
No I'm putting the blame on BJ lol **** everybody else blame him for stuff lol

Nah on some real **** the game just changed so much. It's hard to see where a brother fit in. But I got few people looking out for a old use to be racer like myself ya know. Shots out to obarabla for the nice cam ,suga slim for the heads so white ghost I'm not sure if you a all out racer or whateva just make show all ya screws in ya car cause imam pull doors and roof off yo ****
Old 08-02-2012, 08:43 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
No I'm putting the blame on BJ lol **** everybody else blame him for stuff lol

Nah on some real **** the game just changed so much. It's hard to see where a brother fit in. But I got few people looking out for a old use to be racer like myself ya know. Shots out to obarabla for the nice cam ,suga slim for the heads so white ghost I'm not sure if you a all out racer or whateva just make show all ya screws in ya car cause imam pull doors and roof off yo ****
It's Cool man, glad I can help.. I wana hear how she sounds after it's back together..
Old 08-02-2012, 10:29 PM
On The Tree

Only white ghost I know of is Dinky. That fool pops in and out worse than Corey.
Old 08-02-2012, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
After we do this again you gotta stop saying i'm picking on your street car cause this will be the second race and both instances you called us out. And you still have a bigger motor. Question why you want me to limit the car when u are already over my limit. You say I was on two that night so u must want me to just give you the money. If I get on one what would be fair? The shake or sumn.
i aint forgot about ya.my car broke 2 valve springs shortly after we ran it took awhile to figure the problem but we fixing it now and some other **** since its in the lab...
you will be my first race when its ready.
Old 08-02-2012, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by sky
Dat's cause I got big nuts, and I grab dem bitches 4rom time 2 time 2 make sure they still there! Lol I'm 1 of the only ****** (Just a figure of speach) race out of my leauge. I put on 4 da fans, I don't pick races, nor turn down races that I know will be a dog fight. (can I get a roof roof! lol) You run from dat type of action, I entertain it. Cause at da end of da day if you in da race game, and you claim you never loose. . . . that means you pickin races. But you aint by yourself on dat list that I want a rematch with. Snkbyt, Hot Rod (on 1 kit), da grey Mustang, and Derrel (Mainiac). I want run all them races again ASAP
that last quote was for you sky not hotride

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix