New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 10:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by odarabla
It's Cool man, glad I can help.. I wana hear how she sounds after it's back together..
oda,your **** looking good on the backwheels...
Old 08-02-2012, 10:54 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by snkbytGT500
i aint forgot about ya.my car broke 2 valve springs shortly after we ran it took awhile to figure the problem but we fixing it now and some other **** since its in the lab...
you will be my first race when its ready.
Cool, I aint trippin. Just tryin 2 keep this **** poppin. That's all I'm tryin to get 504 Talon 2 understand. If Anybody I beat want's to go back to the drawing board and make a few changes, then come back for a rematch. . . .I have no problems with that! I'm a fair man.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by sky
Cool, I aint trippin. Just tryin 2 keep this **** poppin. That's all I'm tryin to get 504 Talon 2 understand. If Anybody I beat want's to go back to the drawing board and make a few changes, then come back for a rematch. . . .I have no problems with that! I'm a fair man.
you for shore keep it poppin on the streets...i enjoy watching big bird work them streets.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:32 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by snkbytGT500
oda,your **** looking good on the backwheels...

Thanks man.
Let me know when you get her back together.. I'm looking for a rematch to.. lol
Old 08-03-2012, 12:00 AM
Teching In

This must be the shake down pass? From the big endhttp://http://youtu.be/xls5J7jPW94
Old 08-03-2012, 12:55 AM
On The Tree

Oh fireman like u said if I would have won there wouldn't be a vid on here. But it just lets me know I'm still on them haters mind. The funny thing is no one is saying the car also went low 8's and high 7's before. I don't care but they have some true haters but scared non racers in the Tech world also. JOINTS AUTO
Old 08-03-2012, 01:02 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Oh fireman like u said if I would have won there wouldn't be a vid on here. But it just lets me know I'm still on them haters mind. The funny thing is no one is saying the car also went low 8's and high 7's before. I don't care but they have some true haters but scared non racers in the Tech world also. JOINTS AUTO
Not tripping that car was faster but anything can happen
Old 08-03-2012, 02:07 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Blunts Auto
This must be the shake down pass? From the big endhttp://http://youtu.be/xls5J7jPW94
ALL SOME PEOPLE CAN DO IS HOPE SOMEONE CAN BRING SOMEBODY DOWN CAUSE THEY CAN'T. YOU MAY NOT SAY WHO YOU ARE BUT YOU HAVE TOLD SOMEONE. AND THAT SOMEONE SHOULD TELL YOU, SHUT UP TILL YOU RUN SUM1. GOOD RUN AGAIN BOOSTED.
Old 08-03-2012, 03:54 AM
Staging Lane

I know this aint exact but in that video you can hear him building boost @ .05sec, then @ .07 it launched, and @ 14 sec the car was crossing the finish line. DO THE MATH!!!
Old 08-03-2012, 03:56 AM
Staging Lane

The funny thing is no one is saying the car also went low 8's and high 7's before.
Sounds about right!!! No shame in taking a L from that, hell I tip my hat to you for having the nutts to run em!!
Old 08-03-2012, 05:28 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
Man you got my number .... what is it you think I dont understand????? Big head eddie made his slick comment and you came to his rescue... Im guessing with him being ya son and all.(ghey)You know me better then that. you talk **** ima talk my **** plan and simple.... So me and you good. But juss know I aint bout no hoe *** **** with sitting on a win so that aint the case... Ima regular man and can only do so much.... Like I said I was on my way to give you your race back less then a month later and had a issue... You know how ****** play the game with that hoe *** **** when they know you down they all of a sudden wanna race. Thats why I personally called you and told you what was up. if I had it like you then I coulda ordered my parts the next day. But I dont. Ima regular ***** that works two jobs to make ends meat. So like I said we good. But ima punish yo *** when im back online.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:28 AM
Launching!

ALL SOME PEOPLE CAN DO IS HOPE SOMEONE CAN BRING SOMEBODY DOWN CAUSE THEY CAN'T. YOU MAY NOT SAY WHO YOU ARE BUT YOU HAVE TOLD SOMEONE. AND THAT SOMEONE SHOULD TELL YOU, SHUT UP TILL YOU RUN SUM1. GOOD RUN AGAIN BOOSTED.
Man sorry again that the whole prep thing is getting everyone fired up. That definitely was a good reason why my car went down that road. My offer still stands, same race no prep for me. Just a burnout and go. You can prep the entire 1/4 mile on your side. I feel bad that the race was uneven in that aspect. It isn't hard to find races of me losing on YouTube. They are all over the place.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:28 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by White Shadow
You must be talking to some scared *** racers if you think those cylinder walls or that bottom end can only take a 100 Shot. I watched one take a 350 like it was its job for months. Then the owner sold the motor to build something different.
Originally Posted by 504talon
Also true... ****** can say whatever to try and get a race... **** I seen stock motor 4 cly take 200 shots and live... All in the tune.
The LS7 walls are the thinnest out of all ls motors and very prone to cracking if detonation occurs. Just call ERL or RED and ask them and they will tell you we have a bunch here that we are doing sleeve replacement due to the stock sleeves cracking. Just do a google search and you will see.
Old 08-03-2012, 10:01 AM
Teching In

O no lil daddy no hater at all on you...... I didnt know somebody went out of town to get yall *** whipped.. All i no them boys was looking for anybody 2 race and yall jump str8 in the deep end.... Seen that monte at the track with that plastic body,nitrous lines looking like 4 jump ropes and c4 in the trunk i thought it was enough 2 take down the palace hotel??????? i give it 2 you lil daddy you a stand up dude.... BTW you need 2 start giving tax forms out from all the money yall give out.....
Old 08-03-2012, 10:53 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by White Shadow
Only white ghost I know of is Dinky. That fool pops in and out worse than Corey.
I find it funny how Dinky pops in and out but never has a car with him to run, does all kinda big talkin but wont run. Told us we weren't **** and wasn't wasting his time on us, but now he saw one car from our camp and wants to be friends. Nooo we have enough friends, we want your *** and your cash Dinky.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:28 AM

You guys are cracking me up. Now the Yellow Mustang is a low 8 second high 7 second car???? I did not know the Pad was that good of a spot to help a car pick that much ET in the quarter mile. Boosted will be glad to know that he now has a low 8 high 7 second car without ever going that fast. It is good to know you can figure out how fast it is from the video? That is the best one yet. The car has a cheap eagle rotating assembly, out the box unported heads, stock suspension, full interior and is over 3400lbs. It must be the baddest combination on the planet to go that fast with those parts.
Old 08-03-2012, 12:03 PM
Teching In

I pointed a radar detector at the computer screen & it said 192mph when the yellow car passed.

Yall busted.

Ridell told me at the track yall had a Pro Mod with a regular car body on it, now I believe him.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ->BJ<-
I pointed a radar detector at the computer screen & it said 192mph when the yellow car passed.

Yall busted.

Ridell told me at the track yall had a Pro Mod with a regular car body on it, now I believe him.
LMFAO.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:38 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

You thought we did it big down here? Check these boys out. You might notice one of the cars

Old 08-03-2012, 02:02 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ->BJ<-

Yall busted.

**** if that bitch is the promod with regular car body on it, we better not bring out any of the other cars, might think them bitches are topfuel cars with a body on em.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix