New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2010, 11:33 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PRINCE OF THE SOUTH
wat's up boom, i herd u whiped que at the track on the motor, awhhhhh but imma get at them cheeks n imma make u eat them words u said about fbodys, u know one thing deez Fbodys aint no ****** joke!!!!!!! imma beat that asssssss!!!!!!!!!
yes, prince i came off the jacks stands and bet Q at the track. my cheeks are open to you but not just now .i need my motor for you.and as for as my words about the f body i still say that im the best in my class o im going to give Q a rerun at the track when he is ready. make it right and i will run you.
Old 07-27-2010, 12:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 408lq9
hattisburg closed. that lil track in byrum want slow me down. no problem wednesday night.
who ever you are with want to be bad ***,my people said **** your firebird he got the fastest f body going now.And if you bring that piece of **** to the track on the 21 you can get all you want .you really ******* with the wrong click.no problem is close until 1 of the month.say dude do you know me? and that piece of **** nova , **** that call me 504-602-5817 i can make it happen at gulfport tomorrow.
Old 07-27-2010, 12:20 PM
Teching In

hattisburg closed. that lil track in byrum want slow me down. no problem wednesday night.
who ever you are with want to be bad ***,my people said **** your firebird he got the fastest f body going now.And if you bring that piece of **** to the track on the 21 you can get all you want .you really ******* with the wrong click.no problem is close until 1 of the month.say dude do you know me? and that piece of **** nova , **** that call me 504-602-5817 i can make it happen at gulfport tomorrow.
Old 07-27-2010, 01:01 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by boomonwheels228
yes, prince i came off the jacks stands and bet Q at the track. my cheeks are open to you but not just now .i need my motor for you.and as for as my words about the f body i still say that im the best in my class o im going to give Q a rerun at the track when he is ready. make it right and i will run you.
Hold on boom, prince ... What's all this talk about beatin que....I got my **** str8, so now both of y'all can get beat for what y'all sayin on this tech .... U understand .... I can't make it the the track wenday, because of my work schedule... And you scared to come to the street because of your problems boom.... So to both of you fellas.... We shell meet again!!!
Old 07-27-2010, 01:18 PM
Teching In

I
we will be @ black sunday in chicago. those guys like to race days after black sunday. its tha 14th-15th. if we don't have anything lined up days after up there, we will be there. if i'm back in time, my firebird and my newly purchased street/strip malibu will be there. to all interested, tha firebird will be there to **** up any f-body on tha property........which nova do you want? backhalf or outlaw 10.5!
**** bring both you should get some action. I have a stock suspension mustang no coil overs street car well (modified street )small block not no big *** cud inch motor. Bring something like me we can dance Cat one thing about me I like to race
Old 07-27-2010, 09:40 PM
9 Second Club

Don't care about nobodys click. You stated what you will **** up all tha f-body. All I can say is bring that paper, I will be there...
Old 07-28-2010, 01:09 AM
12 Second Club

DANA said he will be there to **** u up cory, he said if u ready before that then post when u ready
Old 07-28-2010, 01:09 PM
9 Second Club

Default I'm ready

Originally Posted by Travose21
DANA said he will be there to **** u up cory, he said if u ready before that then post when u ready
Make sure you tell him I said he's a bitch. Make sure all of you bet with him, because he know how we roll. Tell that scary trash *** bitch that every car he build is scared of me. Run tell that with yo coward ***(Travis)!!!!!! Tha way that bitch did me, he may not wanna cross that state line.
Old 07-28-2010, 01:28 PM
12 Second Club

Make sure you tell him I said he's a bitch. Make sure all of you bet with him, because he know how we roll. Tell that scary trash *** bitch that every car he build is scared of me. Run tell that with yo coward ***(Travis)!!!!!! Tha way that bitch did me, he may not wanna cross that state line.

1st off that i aint no coward. u the one that dont wanna race me on the ******* street. so i have left u and that situation alone so as far as me being the coward u the one the scary coward. I dont know dana i only met him once and he said he wanna get at ya. and as far as what he did you i dont know what the **** he did and i dont wanna know. dont talk, dont bitch, dont snitch, dont flinch, dont do **** BUT race the man. Dont even make a ******* comment just be there on the 21. and if you are a real racer the comment under this post should just be plain and simple OK
Old 07-28-2010, 02:10 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Travose21
1st off that i aint no coward. u the one that dont wanna race me on the ******* street. so i have left u and that situation alone so as far as me being the coward u the one the scary coward. I dont know dana i only met him once and he said he wanna get at ya. and as far as what he did you i dont know what the **** he did and i dont wanna know. dont talk, dont bitch, dont snitch, dont flinch, dont do **** BUT race the man. Dont even make a ******* comment just be there on the 21. and if you are a real racer the comment under this post should just be plain and simple OK
Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok you should let me get some on you to!
Old 07-28-2010, 02:22 PM
9 Second Club

Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok you should let me get some on you to!
See those ok's. Pick one and use it when I give you tha hit on tha 21th! If you don't know what tha hit is, I will help you out. Move first. Break and run. You leave first. Run for your life. Any way you wanna word it, you can get it. And since it's you, no money just bragging rights.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:54 PM
Teching In

see those ok's. Pick one and use it when i give you tha hit on tha 21th! If you don't know what tha hit is, i will help you out. Move first. Break and run. You leave first. Run for your life. Any way you wanna word it, you can get it. And since it's you, no money just bragging rights.
damn cory you aint playing lol. Travis take that **** and busted at *** . Boom were you hidding at. You been quiet?
Old 07-29-2010, 09:16 AM
Teching In

Talking

Originally Posted by DEEZ NUTZ RACING
damn cory you aint playing lol. Travis take that **** and busted at *** . Boom were you hidding at. You been quiet?
Dees Nutts my dad told me when grown people are talking keep the **** quiet. by the way them are big boys .i have to give them floor because i dance to that music.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:01 PM
Teching In

Dees Nutts my dad told me when grown people are talking keep the **** quiet. by the way them are big boys .i have to give them floor because i dance to that music.
Boom that tired *** piece of garbage you got, the only thing you see fast is the cars on them fake *** dvd you cloning.( did your dad teach you that)
Old 07-29-2010, 03:55 PM
9 Second Club

Boom that tired *** piece of garbage you got, the only thing you see fast is the cars on them fake *** dvd you cloning.( did your dad teach you that)
I vote that as tha best comeback on tha greasy
Old 07-29-2010, 04:03 PM
Teching In

thats right deez nuttz ,boom got the best junk going now.you right i havent seen fast because i have junk.but dont forget im the king of junk.spend less go fast.i dont have it like that.i dont have a business.Im just an bo legger.my dad did teach me how to go fast for less.you need to come and get some of those lesson mybe you will be faster one day.

***** To The Wall Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-29-2010, 04:52 PM
Teching In

thats right deez nuttz ,boom got the best junk going now.you right i havent seen fast because i have junk.but dont forget im the king of junk.spend less go fast.i dont have it like that.i dont have a business.Im just an bo legger.my dad did teach me how to go fast for less.you need to come and get some of those lesson mybe you will be faster one day.

***** To The Wall Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HMMM Pops couldn't teach me **** about racing but best thing y'all can do is stick to cooking turkeys necks and the corn sausage because that **** is off the chain. Now you keep your junk. I don't want any of 3 dollars motor.
Old 07-29-2010, 05:53 PM
12 Second Club

lmfao
Old 07-29-2010, 06:52 PM
Teching In

I aint gonna lie Boom, you need to cook that **** up, daddy's hungry over here
Old 07-30-2010, 12:36 AM
Staging Lane

I got some 17 inch M/T Drad radials 275/40 on some ZR1 wheels less then 5 passes on them for sale 350 rims and tires need slicks.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix