"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 10:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 09-11-2012, 11:27 PM
Teching In

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME WALT SPRAYED HIM AND HE STILL LOST WOWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-12-2012, 12:28 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by clayz
Unhook dat **** and lemme dig in that red *** ...... nohomo
Da mustang that is
wait... BJ got dope on his car? And still got murdered by a "cam only ls1" car Damn some strong *** LS1's round here.
Old 09-12-2012, 12:31 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by snkbytGT500
I was looking at your sig and thought that it might have been that green nova.
It was a good race and figured he might want to try it again.thanks for the correction.
I know the person who owns the green Nova. I'll relay the message.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:01 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SL0WNESS
wait... BJ got dope on his car? And still got murdered by a "cam only ls1" car Damn some strong *** LS1's round here.
While you tryna be funny. Aint nobody stupid, sometimes you gotta lose a race that appears to be fare or faster then you to keep the hustle goin. You know that ford man.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:18 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DaFireMan
While you tryna be funny. Aint nobody stupid, sometimes you gotta lose a race that appears to be fare or faster then you to keep the hustle goin. You know that ford man.
Lol you know whats up dave we go way back and
Been doin dis **** but ima leave it along just get
Tied of these lil niccas with dat bullshit but its cool
Lettum do they dang but when that **** get real on
They *** watch how fast them ponies hall ***!!!!!!
Old 09-12-2012, 07:26 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by JEEPBOY7th
YOU MEAN TO TELL ME WALT SPRAYED HIM AND HE STILL LOST WOWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dat race is wht u call tryna keep if close ..or runnin out of juice from prior night, or ima just use this car to bring some hype of my ****..lol 1 of da 3
Old 09-12-2012, 08:05 AM
Teching In

Good race last night kevin and walt
Old 09-12-2012, 09:46 AM
Staging Lane

What races has BJ won that he shouldnt have if he has dope on his ****? Street Racing is a hustlers game, just like you pointed out, but Ive seen him race that car a handfull of times and aint never once seen it "all of a sudden" faster.... like how some of these "stock" F-bodys and "stock" Vettes are.

The game is definetely very different out here......
Old 09-12-2012, 10:27 AM
Teching In

Man don't mind Da Fireman he not a hater for real, he just stirring the pot. He text me all the time messin wit me.

If I was trying to "keep the hustle going" like he say, I would be out here calling people out who I know I can beat for $$$.
I hardly ever ask somebody else to race, I usually just be out there enjoying my car & somebody would ask me to race.

Then on top of that, if they don't wanna bet on it, I don't trip. I just like to race.

95% of the lil $ I make out here is on side bets & I bet on just about every race from 16sec cars all the way to the BIG dogs, Just having fun.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:31 AM
Teching In

Oh & about them "stock ls1's"

They know you not gonna take they motor out & look at the back of the block to see them 6.0's & 6.2's, so that's perfectly legal.

I could make a list of cars right now that don't have the motor they suppose to have in em, but like I say, I can't find it in myself to do no fake **** like dat.

Last edited by ->BJ<-; 09-12-2012 at 10:37 AM.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:57 AM
TECH Regular

I kno the problem..the problem is not what a person have its how the go about it ...some people take they money real serious and if dey lose if on the funny style they feel played..I could vouch bj ain't sprayin..nah as far as few years back I'm ray Charles..lol but for the ones dat is this how people feel bout dey bread funny style----->

Last edited by hnaskoct; 09-12-2012 at 11:05 AM.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Teching In

I hear what you sayin KL, but the $$$ I come out there with is PLAY $$$. I bring it out there with the mindset that I might not have it when I get home. I would never bring my bill $$$ or my last $$$ out there because I know this is "street racing" & anything can happen & aint no rules, even when ****** make rules.

I done been tricked out there plenty of times but I don't feel played about it because nobody made me come out there. I go out there on my own.

I raced stock cars, bolt-on cars, turbo cars,motor swap cars, nitrous cars, supercharged cars, cam only cars, & heads only cars.I never picked my races, if a ***** is anywhere near as fast as me , We Racing. Never once did I get mad at the oter man for having what he got, because that's his ****** car.

If I'm scared, I just stay my scared as at home where it's safe.

Everybody aint built the same tho, so I can't call it.
Old 09-12-2012, 12:08 PM
TECH Regular

Nah I aint gon lie side betting is the 2nd funnest thing to do out there besides race..no lie...I was just pertaning to regular daily setup races wit dem paws...trust me I kno hands on few years back ..which I wasn't cheatn,dude had a charger on a vette I sprayed the 2nd race the next day but I didn't mention it...**** dem paws bout 7 of dem boys was cocking dat iron lookin fa answers..lol....the Sunday brawl is what it is cause it b free most of da time driver to driver..people sidebet most of da time and the owners don't even kno...
Old 09-12-2012, 12:32 PM
On The Tree

Slowness aint no other place like new orleans bruh, get use to it.we stur the pot fa fun. What i said applys to some not all. But if u feel put me on ya race list buddy
Old 09-12-2012, 03:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
Nah I aint gon lie side betting is the 2nd funnest thing to do out there besides race..no lie...I was just pertaning to regular daily setup races wit dem paws...trust me I kno hands on few years back ..which I wasn't cheatn,dude had a charger on a vette I sprayed the 2nd race the next day but I didn't mention it...**** dem paws bout 7 of dem boys was cocking dat iron lookin fa answers..lol....the Sunday brawl is what it is cause it b free most of da time driver to driver..people sidebet most of da time and the owners don't even kno...
Lmfao that was the funniest **** ever.
Old 09-12-2012, 03:39 PM
12 Second Club

Im on a mission you guys. I will be ready in a few so yall can see some big dog action. That is what im hearing the crowd want. And i want my crown back. So ill be back in a few black hole is in the ***** f u c k i n g building
Old 09-12-2012, 03:52 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
people sidebet most of da time and the owners don't even kno...
You right. Id say 90% of all the money exchanging hands out at da pad is from those of us constantly side betting on races, and like you say...most the time we bettin on races that arent being raced for money anyway.

Slowness aint no other place like new orleans bruh, get use to it.we stur the pot fa fun. What i said applys to some not all. But if u feel put me on ya race list buddy
You're right... N.O aint like nowhere else (that ive been to at least, and ive traveled the country racing). But If i aint love it out here (other then this bullshit heat)...i woulda been left. Getting use to how some things are here...well that prob just wont ever happen. The game has def got more scary "racers" here then anywhere ive been, but it is what it is.

As for putting you on my race list... i keep no list and really dont even care about racing my car. I got a supercharged mustang and just cause i got a supercharger people seem to think im in the same class as these big motor h/c LS cars or sprayed LS cars, when in reality with the very little power it makes (stock makes 220hp... w/ blower im barely at 350hp) and the weight of the car, im in the same class as "stock" LS cars.

But scared is something im not..... ill race anything if enough space is offered to make it interesting. "An unfair race becomes a fair race with enough space"
Old 09-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Teching In

I must say that was a fair race last night, Look.

Sent from Da PAD
Old 09-12-2012, 04:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ->BJ<-
I must say that was a fair race last night, Look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsvfU...e_gdata_player

Sent from Da PAD
Yeah that was a close one !!!!!! Lmao good win kev!!!!

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix