New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 12:10 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JEEPBOY7th
IM NOT GONNA CALL NO NAMES BUT IT SEEMS THAT SOME OF YOU RACERS THINK THE RACE GAME IS BURGER KING ***** YOU CANT HAVE IT YOUR WAY .IF YOU THINK YOUR **** RUN LINE UP EITHER RIGHt LANE OR THe LEFT LANE THATS THE ONLY THING YOU SHOULD QUESTION .EVERYTIME I TURN AROUND SOMEBODY ALWAYS GOT A EXCUSE (NEED TIRES ,NO GAS , NO TRACK BITE SOUNDS TO ME YOU AIN'T GOT NO NUTS MAN UP AND LET'S DO THE DAM THING RACEEEEEEEEE NOW WHO WANT SOME OF BLACK OPS,BIG BIRD ,JOAN RIVERS ,MR GOLDMAN (NOVA),BRICK,LIL DAVE OR ME FOR THAT MATTER SEND OUT Y'ALL HITS AND LEAVE THE EXCUESES AT HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS IN ADVANCE MRWRONG
Eddie I'm glad u said that we were locked in all out with Joan River's and Big Bird. Y'all called the race end said in front of everybody that we could do whatever end y'all were gonna show everybody that joan was not as fast as everyone thought. Y'all bacaked out because yall wanted to change the race that yall set up. We not taking anything off anymore.yall called it locked in and backed out. Lesson don't get caught up in the moment and set up d sumn you really don't want. Moe we cool but if you lock up on a race and back out you supposed to pay the lockup. I aasked u about it and you said stop it. It's cool my lesson learned is word ain't good out here put the money in a neutral man's hand and if anyone backs out the other man gets paid. And mule feel free to chime in cause vouched for both of us and said y'all both know the money good. So since you told me no race we gonna leave u alone with the vette but if we do anything else with you a neutral man will hold the lockup.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:28 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Eddie I'm glad u said that we were locked in all out with Joan River's and Big Bird. Y'all called the race end said in front of everybody that we could do whatever end y'all were gonna show everybody that joan was not as fast as everyone thought. Y'all bacaked out because yall wanted to change the race that yall set up. We not taking anything off anymore.yall called it locked in and backed out. Lesson don't get caught up in the moment and set up d sumn you really don't want. Moe we cool but if you lock up on a race and back out you supposed to pay the lockup. I aasked u about it and you said stop it. It's cool my lesson learned is word ain't good out here put the money in a neutral man's hand and if anyone backs out the other man gets paid. And mule feel free to chime in cause vouched for both of us and said y'all both know the money good. So since you told me no race we gonna leave u alone with the vette but if we do anything else with you a neutral man will hold the lockup.
1st off, we was supose to race Saturday. What about da race wit da Nova? you made us wait alllllllll dat time 4 dat fucked up shakedown pass 2 say no race! ! ! U want all da ups, you said you beat me da first race on 1 kit, well do it again. Better yet, I don't even want 2 race yall, enjoy da 1 win! ! !
Old 09-04-2012, 08:03 AM

my dad told me when i was little he said DONT GIVE THE OTHER MAN THE FIRST PUNCH and i also learned you run watch you brung...the meaning is dont ask snkbyt for space cause you aint gettin none...
Old 09-04-2012, 08:45 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sky
1st off, we was supose to race Saturday. What about da race wit da Nova? you made us wait alllllllll dat time 4 dat fucked up shakedown pass 2 say no race! ! ! U want all da ups, you said you beat me da first race on 1 kit, well do it again. Better yet, I don't even want 2 race yall, enjoy da 1 win! ! !
We told yall that nova was having issues and we were trying to make it happen. But the difference is that that wasn't a money locked up race. Secondly you knew we were only on one cause you wouldn't let us use a bottle or a fitting remember. Well what about ALL OUT WITH THE TRANS U WILL HAVE THE UPPER HAND IN THAT ONE WAS UP
Old 09-04-2012, 12:03 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by snkbytGT500
my dad told me when i was little he said DONT GIVE THE OTHER MAN THE FIRST PUNCH and i also learned you run watch you brung...the meaning is dont ask snkbyt for space cause you aint gettin none...
Im gone put da Silver Bullet on you. . . . That's if you willing 2 run it
Old 09-04-2012, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by sky
Im gone put da Silver Bullet on you. . . . That's if you willing 2 run it
ill run it after i make banana split of that vette again.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:18 PM
sky
Staging Lane

ill run it after i make banana split of that vette again.
Nah, I'm goin 2 make the playing feild even. I'm bout 2 debut Da Silver Bullet 2 da streets! ! !
Old 09-04-2012, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by sky
Nah, I'm goin 2 make the playing feild even. I'm bout 2 debut Da Silver Bullet 2 da streets! ! !
lol,alright this would be fair cause i know i cant beat the silver bullet...i run big bird first and after ill run silver bullet on the track.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:14 PM
Staging Lane

im cool wit both of yall hotrod & moe...but hotrod u right thats why you put up the lock in aka punkout money when negotiating a race to take place another night. That way after all the talking, atleast somebody is gettin paid somethin and all the talkin gettin ate up by misquitos wasnt for nothin. You know exactly how i feel about lockin in races....you and I put up money and into Eddie's hands at the track before we left, and that was for a race that very same night. I aint gon lie, i was hopin this race would happen and was gonna bet with bigbird..

Either way...storm has passed..hopefully everyone got power back.. lets get **** poppin
Old 09-04-2012, 03:43 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SL0WNESS
im cool wit both of yall hotrod & moe...but hotrod u right thats why you put up the lock in aka punkout money when negotiating a race to take place another night. That way after all the talking, atleast somebody is gettin paid somethin and all the talkin gettin ate up by misquitos wasnt for nothin. You know exactly how i feel about lockin in races....you and I put up money and into Eddie's hands at the track before we left, and that was for a race that very same night. I aint gon lie, i was hopin this race would happen and was gonna bet with bigbird..

Either way...storm has passed..hopefully everyone got power back.. lets get **** poppin
Thats real so lesson learned, luckily it didn't cause you and moe would have been like DAMN I guess it was one the last time. LOL It's all good I guess we'll see something soon.

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 09-04-2012 at 03:50 PM.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:46 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sky
Old 09-04-2012, 04:16 PM
Staging Lane

Thats real so lesson learned, luckily it didn't cause you and moe would have been like DAMN I guess it was one the last time. LOL It's all good I guess we'll see something soon.
maybe so... but you know anything can happen on the street... thats why we street race
Old 09-04-2012, 04:59 PM
sky
Staging Lane

lol,alright this would be fair cause i know i cant beat the silver bullet...i run big bird first and after ill run silver bullet on the track.
The way your car sat when I raced you the fist time, I would've ran you again in Big Bird. But you went back in da lab, so I feel like Big Bird don't have enough. I gotta put Da Silver Bullet on Snkbyt! ! !

Last edited by sky; 09-04-2012 at 05:14 PM.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:01 PM
sky
Staging Lane

I'm not bout 2 go back and fourth, you don't sound confident enough 2 run that same race back. If you beat me by a so called (7) cars on 1 kit the first race, why would I run you with 2 kits vs my 1 stage 100 shot? You always want the odds. We'll met again 1 day

Last edited by sky; 09-04-2012 at 05:11 PM.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by sky
The way your car sat when I raced you the fist time, I would've ran you again in Big Bird. But you went back in da lab, so I feel like Big Bird don't have enough. I gotta put Da Silver Bullet on Snkbyt! ! !
big bird went to the lab after we raced so i feel you should be at 100% with big bird...now i go to the lab and its not a fair race.
Old 09-04-2012, 11:12 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sky
I'm not bout 2 go back and fourth, you don't sound confident enough 2 run that same race back. If you beat me by a so called (7) cars on 1 kit the first race, why would I run you with 2 kits vs my 1 stage 100 shot? You always want the odds. We'll met again 1 day
Well we'll see yall when we see yall
Old 09-05-2012, 12:18 AM
sky
Staging Lane

big bird went to the lab after we raced so i feel you should be at 100% with big bird...now i go to the lab and its not a fair race.
The only thing Big Bird went 2 the lab 4 is tunning. You doing surgery 2 Snkbyt, yall gone **** me off and make me put Big Bird under da knife! ! !
Old 09-05-2012, 12:21 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Well we'll see yall when we see yall
I aint trippin, I'll be somewhere racing until then. . . . .
Old 09-05-2012, 01:21 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sky
I aint trippin, I'll be somewhere racing until then. . . . .
We'll be doing the same locked up.
Old 09-05-2012, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by sky
The only thing Big Bird went 2 the lab 4 is tunning. You doing surgery 2 Snkbyt, yall gone **** me off and make me put Big Bird under da knife! ! !
snkbyt went under for longevity of the engine i put better rods and pistons so it could hold up to the power i was at before...

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix