"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 09:12 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
WTF??!!!!

Can you type that greasy **** better so I can read it?
He lying, he lying! ! ! Smh
Old 03-05-2013, 09:22 AM
Teching In

^^^^This.

Everbody talking all this noise about what's under the hood. The man can't run them races all ya'll want.

I tell you what though, here is your chance to find out what's under the hood. Magic got 1G to prove to you its a stock LT1 with a cam and a carb. You can all put your money where your mouth is on this. I got 5 G's to say there is a STOCK LT1 WITH A CAM under the hood. Now do you believe there is one or not? Bring your cash today and I'll knock off work to meet your *** and show it to you. Just lock your money up
I don't know what he got don't care what he got if he running his mouth about he played with ****** he race and lining up next to A GT500 that make more power than me and running more mph than me he must have Something serious. And you know no nobody ain't bringing no cash to the shop to see a ***** take apart no motor. That a bet nobody takes. Lets make a real bet heads up spray to my charger
Old 03-05-2013, 09:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by MR427
Booyyyy you a lie ***** knew I had my hood pop every race chilling before and after the race. Y'all ****** was mad when y'all tried to get nik to knock me off and that **** back fired. Ask yo ****** in yo camp when I got the spray the car didn't want to hold that power with the stock clutch. Kid who had the motor know it was the stock clutch. sore losers ain't me kid I paid them boys from Mississippi when the gay **** happen to me. I stopped- ***** went around me and I paid END of story. But you know I see you trying to give me a charge for spraying ****** when I didn't have spray it's cool. Just know you put yo boy back in the seat of that Blue car and you will get drag. **** that old **** trying to fade that gay **** y'all pull Sunday.
You must have a very selective memory, when you raced me you were over a hour late. You didnt open you hood before or after the race. And you left right after. You wouldn't even come pop your hood after I called you out on tech for spraying me.

We both know whats up.... ill take that loses. Thats my fault for not checking before a race when its supposed to be a motor..
You can't win them all.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:33 AM
Teching In

Last edited by MR427; 03-05-2013 at 10:32 AM.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:35 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I don't know what he got don't care what he got if he running his mouth about he played with ****** he race and lining up next to A GT500 that make more power than me and running more mph than me he must have Something serious. And you know no nobody ain't bringing no cash to the shop to see a ***** take apart no motor. That a bet nobody takes. Lets make a real bet heads up spray to my charger
No offense to Outlaw B but its hard to hook a car with that much power with a manual. Magic knew that and took the chance. If that GT500 would have hooked Magic *** would be grass. Make all the power you want, it ain't nothing if you can't get it to the ground

You won't take that bet because you know it's for real. Give him the same race you gave Matt and you got a race. How much?
Old 03-05-2013, 09:41 AM
TECH Veteran

CAN ALL OUT READ ON THE BOTTLE OF THE TRACK BITE. How ABOUT ALL OUT STOP CUTTIN THAT TRACK BITE SO A ***** WANT BURN THERE FACE OFF TRYING TO PREP THERE LANE. THEN GONE SELL THE **** LIKE NOBODY AIN'T GONE CATCH ON.
WE DON'T SELL NO CUT VHT! Now you trying to hurt my business. It's getting personal.

Crew chief sold that bottle to you straight, not cut. You need to learn more about racing. We had all of our cars hook and we got that Yellow Banana to hook which has twice the power of you

You can come at me with the race game stuff but don't go at my business.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:52 AM
Teching In

WTF??!!!!

Can you type that greasy **** better so I can read it?
WE DON'T SELL NO CUT VHT! Now you trying to hurt my business. It's getting personal.

Crew chief sold that bottle to you straight, not cut. You need to learn more about racing. We had all of our cars hook and we got that Yellow Banana to hook which has twice the power of you

You can come at me with the race game stuff but don't go at my business.
I ain't say nothing both hooking up what you talking bout. Ain't coming at yo business I'm telling you what I got sold what you sell to somebody else I don't know. But it is what it is. I can't tell the next man what to do. I bought one bottle From y'all and that was it. And that was a month ago.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:59 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1fastxz
You must have a very selective memory, when you raced me you were over a hour late. You didnt open you hood before or after the race. And you left right after. You wouldn't even come pop your hood after I called you out on tech for spraying me.

We both know whats up.... ill take that loses. Thats my fault for not checking before a race when its supposed to be a motor..
You can't win them all.
Nick if you gone tell the story tell it like it was. I got the call at damn near 10 o'clock from Magic and B about Nick saying he gone shut me up tonight. I stop what I was doing suited up and lined up not caring or know nothing About your car. I pulled up and before I can say what's up you talking bout lets get this over wit how much we doing it for. I left right after cause I was with somebody and we wasn't even suppose to be out there. So tell the story right dude the only reason y'all know I had spray was cause my car went Back to Allen and 408 say I was getting the nitrous installed after we ran. He started that gay ****. But you know what since you feeling played imma put 5 cars on ya this time instead of 3 cars.

Last edited by MR427; 03-05-2013 at 01:10 PM.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:20 AM
TECH Veteran

I ain't say nothing both hooking up what you talking bout. Ain't coming at yo business I'm telling you what I got sold what you sell to somebody else I don't know. But it is what it is. I can't tell the next man what to do. I bought one bottle From y'all and that was it. And that was a month ago.
When you buy something from All-Out, you are a customer. When people see what you type since you are a customer you putting that out there for everbody to see to hurt me/my business. YOU GOT A PROBLEM, YOU COME SEE ME OR CREW CHIEF! You don't go blabbing **** on the internet.

I see what kinda n*&^a you are. You go team up with a crew that exposed everthing you had in your car and was looking all over your car at the shop it was at. What kinda hoe **** is that. Let somebody talk bad about me then become part of thier crew/friends SMH!
Old 03-05-2013, 10:27 AM
Teching In

No offense to Outlaw B but its hard to hook a car with that much power with a manual. Magic knew that and took the chance. If that GT500 would have hooked Magic *** would be grass. Make all the power you want, it ain't nothing if you can't get it to the ground

You won't take that bet because you know it's for real. Give him the same race you gave Matt and you got a race. How much?
see how fake that is you asking for same race when Magic himself said his car was way faster than Matt. And on top of that y'all ain't on the same page. Magic said all he needed was the hit so you down playing the car dude. Get wit yo dude before you start asking for stuff. Heads up how much?
Old 03-05-2013, 10:31 AM
Teching In

When you buy something from All-Out, you are a customer. When people see what you type since you are a customer you putting that out there for everbody to see to hurt me/my business. YOU GOT A PROBLEM, YOU COME SEE ME OR CREW CHIEF! You don't go blabbing **** on the internet.

I see what kinda n*&^a you are. You go team up with a crew that exposed everthing you had in your car and was looking all over your car at the shop it was at. What kinda hoe **** is that. Let somebody talk bad about me then become part of thier crew/friends SMH!
Imma do you a favor. I look the man in his face and ask him. **** was leaking but it's cool. Deleted
Old 03-05-2013, 10:31 AM
TECH Regular

see how fake that is you asking for same race when Magic himself said his car was way faster than Matt. And on top of that y'all ain't on the same page. Magic said all he needed was the hit so you down playing the car dude. Get wit yo dude before you start asking for stuff. Heads up how much?
Either 2 cars or the hit???? 2 cars wasn't even enough for Matt, you know that. You had Matt covered at the 1/8 mile.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:42 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ddcook07
Either 2 cars or the hit???? 2 cars wasn't even enough for Matt, you know that. You had Matt covered at the 1/8 mile.
You just said for a car to have all that power and can't get it to the ground thats a good race to take right. Well line up heads up like you did outlaw. You know my car don't hook. Magic know that. That's why he bet against me. So what's the difference.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:44 AM
TECH Veteran

No, I see how fake you are. Y'all want to give this man all these charges abotu his motor and when we ask to put you money where your mouth is, ya'll ain't saying nothing.

I am negotiating this, I don't need to ask what he was asking for because I know what's in the car and what's it capable of. Even with 2 cars you had Matt covered by the eighth mile.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:48 AM
TECH Veteran

You just said for a car to have all that power and can't get it to the ground thats a good race to take right. Well line up heads up like you did outlaw. You know my car don't hook. Magic know that. That's why he bet against me. So what's the difference.
Your car does better than Outlaw. Put an AOD or 4r75w in Outlaw car and I'm not taking that race with Magic car.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:14 AM
Teching In

To the person who said I should have made my car faster rather than painting get you a car before you speak on what Im doing on my end. (HATERS GIVE ME MOTIVATION) F**K YOU if you HATING STR8 LIKE THAT
Old 03-05-2013, 03:28 PM
On The Tree

Good looking out Mr.427, i apperciate that! Fa real. Thanks!
Old 03-05-2013, 03:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DaFireMan
Good looking out Mr.427, i apperciate that! Fa real. Thanks!
No problem....
Old 03-05-2013, 06:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Nick if you gone tell the story tell it like it was. I got the call at damn near 10 o'clock from Magic and B about Nick saying he gone shut me up tonight. I stop what I was doing suited up and lined up not caring or know nothing About your car. I pulled up and before I can say what's up you talking bout lets get this over wit how much we doing it for. I left right after cause I was with somebody and we wasn't even suppose to be out there. So tell the story right dude the only reason y'all know I had spray was cause my car went Back to Allen and 408 say I was getting the nitrous installed after we ran. He started that gay ****. But you know what since you feeling played imma put 5 cars on ya this time instead of 3 cars.
you know if tell yourself something enuff times I it must be true... That's how you must think the world works.
Don't worry I'll be out in a few weeks
I got something for you this time. All out. Run what you brung.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:22 PM
TECH Veteran

Hey Boom, what time the gates oipoen on the 9th?

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix