Old 03-04-2013, 09:56 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Brick u wanna lock them in for boom race after we handle them Mississippi boys
Old 03-04-2013, 09:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by KH504
LT1 cars dont run unless the are stroked, been there done that.
This quote says it right here! I have a non-stroked lt1 that is tired. Ls cars is more powerful than me period. If yall don't trust me Iam taking all bets to take it apart! Starting bets at a $1000
Old 03-04-2013, 10:51 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Magic Tundra
This quote says it right here! I have a non-stroked lt1 that is tired. Ls cars is more powerful than me period. If yall don't trust me Iam taking all bets to take it apart! Starting bets at a $1000
Dude you talking yourself in a corner... After Kevin put that up you said that wasn't true. Came clear out your mouth that Kevin didn't know what to do to get a LT1 to run. But you probably run your mouth to so many people you forget who you talking to. We all know your game by now you showed your hand at the track and quote "I was letting off at the end so nobody would get a chance to see it make a full pass." Put ya 22 on and come holla at me we can do a Lil side betting. Y'all whole crew shady.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:54 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by MR427
Y'all whole crew shady.
Who you refering that to?
Old 03-04-2013, 11:56 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Travis I'll lock in wit you and Kedrick with the Silver Bullet and Coery Blue. I'll run both of yall with both of them. Leon, just stay out my way. . . . Cause you the real "Down play king". Making Allllllllllllllll that power and want everybody 2 handicap their **** 2 run your power adder. It aint nobody fault but yours that dat ************ tired! ! ! Smh

Last edited by sky; 03-05-2013 at 01:43 AM.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:17 AM
Teching In

Dude you talking yourself in a corner... After Kevin put that up you said that wasn't true. Came clear out your mouth that Kevin didn't know what to do to get a LT1 to run. But you probably run your mouth to so many people you forget who you talking to. We all know your game by now you showed your hand at the track and quote "I was letting off at the end so nobody would get a chance to see it make a full pass." Put ya 22 on and come holla at me we can do a Lil side betting. Y'all whole crew shady.
Mr.427 you crazier than a MOTH$RFUC&ER!!! I didn't let off ****!!!
Old 03-05-2013, 12:17 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by sky
Travis I'll lock in wit you and Kedrick with the Silver Bullet and Coery Blue. I'll run both of yall with both of them. Leon, just stay out my way. . . . Cause you the real "down play king. Making Allllllllllllllll that power and want everybody 2 handicap thier **** 2 run your poewr adder. It aint nobody fault but yours that dat ************ tired! ! ! Smh
This sound like u talking about y'all self. This lil cam only car with a 100
Shot. This Is stock bottom end car with nitrous this is a whatever if anyone get called out just say YES OR NO. Cause everybody do this including myself. Just cause its not in y'all favor it's not right. SMFH
Old 03-05-2013, 12:28 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
They in the lab brain washing him with that Blackhole MoJo right now
Old 03-05-2013, 12:28 AM
12 Second Club

Magic I got a stock bottom end LT1 I can't mess with ya 6.2
Moe stock 427 with cam only with a shot just listen at that three number stick out damn 427 I can't run u on nitrous Travis u got a built 408 come on na moe.
Travis myself I got a 408 built for all nitrous let me move on motor cause I got a all nitrous car
Come on moe just like I said if its not in ya favor it's not right. U know we gonna knock off everything y'all got I'm done with this Internet stuff on the 9 after we try to get invaded down on y'all *** we going black hole y'all ready STAND UP LET'S GO. we got this trust me u say get ya 60f up. We gonna show y'all 60ft. And mph
Old 03-05-2013, 12:39 AM
12 Second Club

Default BLACKHOLE its TIME TO

Old 03-05-2013, 01:23 AM
sky
Staging Lane

They in the lab brain washing him with that Blackhole MoJo right now
Lmfao, this **** gettin 222222222222 comical. . . . .
Old 03-05-2013, 01:41 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Travose21
Moe stock 427 with cam only with a shot just listen at that three number stick out damn 427 I can't run u on nitrous Travis u got a built 408 come on na moe.
Travis myself I got a 408 built for all nitrous let me move on motor cause I got a all nitrous car
Come on moe just like I said if its not in ya favor it's not right. U know we gonna knock off everything y'all got I'm done with this Internet stuff on the 9 after we try to get invaded down on y'all *** we going black hole y'all ready STAND UP LET'S GO. we got this trust me u say get ya 60f up. We gonna show y'all 60ft. And mph
Blahblahblah, stop it Travis. I'm gonna show yall why da Silver Bullet is HIGHLY inticipated on it's return 2 da streets. . . . . And yall gonna see what was suppose 2 hapen 2 the red car the first race. . . . Nah Corey Blue done already turned up! ! ! ! Don't believe me just
Old 03-05-2013, 04:02 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
Hey Bruh it's all good Hit Squad develop a rep off kickin *** and taking name but now after The last few months are so y'all street rep is LOOKING LIKE SORE LOSERS AND NOT PAYING. LET ME REMIND YOU

Check out this video on YouTube:

Old 03-05-2013, 04:11 AM
Teching In

Y'all might need to get that Trans Am painted again try yellow you might get lucky and win a race wit it outcha. SMFH.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:45 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Y'all might need to get that Trans Am painted again try yellow you might get lucky and win a race wit it outcha. SMFH.
Boooooooooyyyyyy, you should be da last person in da race game talkin bout being a sore loser. You cheated Nick on a motor 2 motor race and sprayed that man. You was lying saying you was on da motor, and the whole while you was spraying everybody you was racing. You are 1 of the biggest losers in da race game! You gotta cheat 2 win. Come **** wit Usain Bolt, Corey Blue, Da Green Goblin, Da Green Vette, or Da Silver Bullet and get yo *** chestized. . . . . . You waitng on dat handicap license plat 2 come 4 da Camaro, cause that's all you want is a "handicap" race. Smh
Old 03-05-2013, 08:51 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
Ok down play king let me see if I got this right. You can't run Travis to fast cant run Leon to fast so I guess you only can run h/c ls1 cars with juice?
So I guess you and Ricky b would be a dogg fight photo finish and he stock with juice. Smfh this **** got to stop some where dude
Hey Bo I see ya car run I gave you props that bitch rolling why not try and get good races why all one sided races
Man I already know about the bet and did you really believe yourself after typing that ****. Lets line them ****** up ill make it easy fa ya you spray all you want to my charger. Get all them other hustles out ya head with Rickey B. Lil Dave, C.J., and run somebody you can't play wit. Them other boys in y'all crew don't pay I figure you would cover yo *** against me taken that you bet both ways now. Bet on me and bet on yourself that way you good.
Originally Posted by Travose21
^^^^This.

Everbody talking all this noise about what's under the hood. The man can't run them races all ya'll want.

I tell you what though, here is your chance to find out what's under the hood. Magic got 1G to prove to you its a stock LT1 with a cam and a carb. You can all put your money where your mouth is on this. I got 5 G's to say there is a STOCK LT1 WITH A CAM under the hood. Now do you believe there is one or not? Bring your cash today and I'll knock off work to meet your *** and show it to you. Just lock your money up
Old 03-05-2013, 08:59 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
Boooooooooyyyyyy, you should be da last person in da race game talkin bout being a sore loser. You cheated Nick on a motor 2 motor race and sprayed that man. You was lying saying you was on da motor, and the whole while you was spraying everybody you was racing. You are 1 of the biggest losers in da race game! You gotta cheat 2 win. Come **** wit Usain Bolt, Corey Blue, Da Green Goblin, Da Green Vette, or Da Silver Bullet and get yo *** chestized. . . . . . You waitng on dat handicap license plat 2 come 4 da Camaro, cause that's all you want is a "handicap" race. Smh
Booyyyy you a lie ***** knew I had my hood pop every race chilling before and after the race. Y'all ****** was mad when y'all tried to get nik to knock me off and that **** back fired. Ask yo ****** in yo camp when I got the spray the car didn't want to hold that power with the stock clutch. Kid who had the motor knew it was the stock clutch. sore loser ain't me kid I paid them boys from Mississippi when that gay **** happen to me. I stopped- ***** went around me and I paid END of story. But you know I see you trying to give me a charge for spraying ****** when I didn't have spray it's cool. Just know you put yo boy back in the seat of that Blue car and you will get drag. **** that old **** trying cover up that gay **** y'all pull Sunday.

Last edited by MR427; 03-05-2013 at 09:29 AM.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:03 AM
sky
Staging Lane

I see you respect that yellow. . . . . .
Old 03-05-2013, 09:06 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Booyyyy you a lie ***** knew I had my hood pop every race chilling before and after the race. Y'all ****** was mad when y'all tried to get nik to knock me off and that **** back fired. Ask yo ****** in yo camp when I got the spray the car didn't want to hold that power with the stock clutch. The who had the motor know it was the stick clutch. sore losers ain't me kid I paid them boys from Mississippi when the gay **** happen to me. I stopped ***** when around me and I paid in of story.
WTF??!!!!

Can you type that greasy **** better so I can read it?
Old 03-05-2013, 09:11 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Booyyyy you a lie ***** knew I had my hood pop every race chilling before and after the race. Y'all ****** was mad when y'all tried to get nik to knock me off and that **** back fired. Ask yo ****** in yo camp when I got the spray the car didn't want to hold that power with the stock clutch. The who had the motor know it was the stick clutch. sore losers ain't me kid I paid them boys from Mississippi when the gay **** happen to me. I stopped ***** when around me and I paid in of story.
When I ran the GTR, I left and he moved. My team told me I jumped the light, so I ran it back. I could've ran with the "chase is a race" rule, but my team told me that running it back was the fair thing to do, so that's what I did. And that was a BIG pot. So I aint ever a "sore loser". I win and I lose, but 1 thing about me. . . . I'm a real *****, right or wrong, true or false.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix