New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2009, 10:35 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
Yall wasnt talkin when Travose21 was givin out 5 left & right. Im just sayin. Aint **** wrong wit givin out a few cars to da underdog.
Everybody was wanting that Subway special. If I recall correctly, Kenneth's list has him asking for cars. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 08-16-2009, 01:18 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ddcook07
Everybody was wanting that Subway special. If I recall correctly, Kenneth's list has him asking for cars. Correct me if I'm wrong.
i never wanted a subway special "at all" but look how many people i aksed for something, like 2 out of 500... not every race ..u gotta think about dat
Old 08-16-2009, 01:30 PM
TECH Regular

Maan every body done got sat out a lil or sat somebody else out before, so dont act like its heads up or nothin out there.

And everybody aint trying to make they **** a full race car like dat, just tryn to have fun wit what dey got. If so why U dont get rite and race the S-10 heads up?
its not heads up or nothin..but when somebody be like
"im looking for a good race wuzup" and somebody wit a stock car be like i'll race but set me out dis and dat, how can u argue the fact if nobody dont feel like setting a person out,u suppose to let it go and step ya game up str8 up.. its different when a stock car call a cam car out and ask for seomthing cause ya droppin ya nuts but if u cant get all of what u want when u wanna do something, drop it dead issue..get ya cam game up..
Old 08-16-2009, 01:33 PM
TECH Regular

and dats sad people gotta mouth off anyway to get a race... ya gotta put peer pressure on some people to get a race...lol
Old 08-16-2009, 01:33 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ddcook07
Are you serious?
damm i did put the lol x5 behind my statement!next time I will put j/k so you dont get all bent out of shape
Old 08-16-2009, 01:40 PM
Launching!

It aint me bra, HE asked for 2 and cut him loose. or just bring a bolt-on car for him heads up.
man im not trying to find somebody to race him or beat him im trying to get MEEE some race experience.
Old 08-16-2009, 01:43 PM
Launching!

You can get some races if dudes in yo class Quit being gay, or if you give people under you somethin, or if you ask for somethin from the faster dudes.
I agree on that to the fullest.
Old 08-16-2009, 01:44 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
nah this goes back before you bo. just do what ya do
alright bo u no i got soft feelings!lol
Old 08-16-2009, 01:48 PM
Launching!

You the nu dude round here bra not him.
come on now bra did yall not c the lol?
Old 08-16-2009, 01:50 PM
Launching!

well he could ask em, that aint gon hurt.
like you said im the nu dude so I dont no who in my class or not, if i did maybe i would have had a few races by now
Old 08-16-2009, 02:06 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by bowman2005
like you said im the nu dude so I dont no who in my class or not, if i did maybe i would have had a few races by now
I just gave U a list now get to callin dem boys up.

Oh yea & I bet if you wanted to race yo charger G8 would sit you out a lil.
Old 08-16-2009, 04:16 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by bowman2005
damm i did put the lol x5 behind my statement!next time I will put j/k so you dont get all bent out of shape
Nah, RB I ain't like that. No offense taken. I'm cool with everybody. It's all about racing.
Old 08-16-2009, 04:29 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
its not heads up or nothin..but when somebody be like
"im looking for a good race wuzup" and somebody wit a stock car be like i'll race but set me out dis and dat, how can u argue the fact if nobody dont feel like setting a person out,u suppose to let it go and step ya game up str8 up.. its different when a stock car call a cam car out and ask for seomthing cause ya droppin ya nuts but if u cant get all of what u want when u wanna do something, drop it dead issue..get ya cam game up..
I agree, but I can't step my game up, so I have to race whats available....a whole bunch of H/C ls1s. ****, at times when I didn't ask for something I couldn't get a race, people were raising their eyebrows like WTF he did to the car. I'm not trippin' if somebody don't wanna give me something that's on them.
Old 08-16-2009, 05:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by FMS_FTW
it drives around on et streets (DOT approved) fills up at a 93 octane pump and drives the truck to his races
Take note I will run this truck as soon as I get my weight to power ratio in a better area. Yeah the truck is fast but its not unbeatable. The truck races but usually they try to put the pot out of the roof and the races don't usually happen. I gaurantee you I will run that truck as lightweight as it is doesn't matter once I have my needs complete we will do it. Not a threat a promise. It won't be for a 100 though. The truck drives on 93 but races on 12 or 16 correction prob 16 because of the amount of Nitrous has 4 slicks the heaviest thing on the truck is prob the differential and the driver. I do understand the thing of someone calling a faster car than theirs a race car but you can say what you want it is a race truck by the #'s. No question about the quickness but what happened to the races I heard of with the boys from Chicago did those ever happen or did the pot get pushed out the roof by the Chi town Boys. I will come and play with yall.
Old 08-16-2009, 05:36 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Take note I will run this truck as soon as I get my weight to power ratio in a better area. Yeah the truck is fast but its not unbeatable. The truck races but usually they try to put the pot out of the roof and the races don't usually happen. I gaurantee you I will run that truck as lightweight as it is doesn't matter once I have my needs complete we will do it. Not a threat a promise. It won't be for a 100 though. The truck drives on 93 but races on 12 or 16 correction prob 16 because of the amount of Nitrous has 4 slicks the heaviest thing on the truck is prob the differential and the driver. I do understand the thing of someone calling a faster car than theirs a race car but you can say what you want it is a race truck by the #'s. No question about the quickness but what happened to the races I heard of with the boys from Chicago did those ever happen or did the pot get pushed out the roof by the Chi town Boys. I will come and play with yall.

shoot me a pm when you're ready and I'll try to get it setup
Old 08-16-2009, 06:28 PM
On The Tree

anything going on 2night
Old 08-16-2009, 07:04 PM
TECH Regular

i made a mistake its not just me and pete hold the westbank down,,,,its me, pete, and jr holdin the westbank down.....just a update
Old 08-16-2009, 07:37 PM
Teching In

i made a mistake its not just me and pete hold the westbank down,,,,its me, pete, and jr holdin the westbank down.....just a update
*** on na son im always READY TO KICK SOME ***
Old 08-16-2009, 07:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

K is that you this Woo.
Old 08-16-2009, 07:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

So this where it all goes down at huh.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix