New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 09:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anybody know sumone that can fix tickets in New Orleans and Convington???
Old 09-03-2010, 09:13 PM
On The Tree

holla at me in the morning, topend toni probably sleep. he got a good laywer, mine left fa da storm
Old 09-03-2010, 09:15 PM
On The Tree

what u mean kit working?? my kit is ok, i just want bigger, did ole boy holla at u?
Old 09-03-2010, 10:46 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by DaFireMan
what u mean kit working?? my kit is ok, i just want bigger, did ole boy holla at u?
yea i talked to him

Last edited by GotHemi?; 09-04-2010 at 04:23 AM.
Old 09-04-2010, 12:34 AM
Teching In

Default Tundra ,hawk2002,g8

ROOKIE ,ROOKIE ******* ROOKIE I'M GOING 2 SHOW YOU ****** A ROOKIE .I HOPE U ****** GOT JOBS .......$200 EACH
Old 09-04-2010, 08:35 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by JUJU21
ROOKIE ,ROOKIE ******* ROOKIE I'M GOING 2 SHOW YOU ****** A ROOKIE .I HOPE U ****** GOT JOBS .......$200 EACH
2 bills?
Old 09-04-2010, 08:37 AM
On The Tree

(2 bills)thats what i said, Damn!! when yall running
Old 09-04-2010, 08:59 AM
TECH Veteran

Just saying 2 bills ain't much to be talking about hoping they got jobs and if you are so sure about beating them why not bet more?
Old 09-04-2010, 09:12 AM
Teching In

87silverbullet
TECH Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewterthang
People on the tech dont like to mind the biz i see, I DONT NEED TO RESEARCH A THING. cool out 87silver. been doing this. go hijack other conversations that dont involve u. im not interested in a back in forth with ya if thats what wanted.

I'm the ONE that can make sure G8 stays in front of you every race, if that's what G8 wants. Been doing this also, I can take everything you know about cars and write it down on a grain of sand with a big fat marks alot marker. If you haven't noticed this is Tech everbody gonna jump in and say something.

87silverbullet
TECH Fanatic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as mentioned before we put the solenoids in the air box and had wire loom on the lines to make them look like a wire harness. A dry shot is easier to hide with the nozzle being smaller and one solenoid plus the nozzle can be attached in the airbox to spray in the inlet before the MAF. You have to get a longer feed line though so it can reach all the way under the car and come up by the radiator. You don't want the feed to come up in the engine bay.
Old 09-04-2010, 09:16 AM
Teching In

Since the lames on here wanna try an expose people. THIS IS HOW U EXPOSE SOMEONE!!
Im bout to act like fifty when he played buck!!! LOL!!

Just cause u dont see everybody kit or timing box, dont mean they aint got that **** on they car, sedan, truck, or whatever!
Old 09-04-2010, 09:30 AM
Teching In

Default Yall young generation 80's baby aint ****

Since the lames on here wanna try an expose people. THIS IS HOW U EXPOSE SOMEONE!!

Just cause u dont see everybody kit or timing box, dont mean they aint got that **** on they car, sedan, truck, or whatever!
I finally get back in town and see nothing but bullshit on here. everybody crying about dumb **** lil daddys. O I see POOTYTHING back better yet [COLOR="Red"]PUSSYTHING back on her rag all over the net yall new lil daddys i dont have respect for
Old 09-04-2010, 09:35 AM
Teching In

LIKE THE SONG SAY, u just do u, ima do me!!!!!!!! LOL, respect is earned! U should no that by now since you claim to be so old. Real respectable with the nick name PUSSYTHING! that **** is funny thou! lmfao
Old 09-04-2010, 09:38 AM
Teching In

Default Make Southern Hotrod Proud

Got hemi i would like to see that mopar make a full pass lil daddy. Most of the last two times i seen it just do burnouts on the line and pass and make a bunch of noise. Cut that bitch out and run some of these cars lil daddy drop your nutzz for them dollars lil mopar UNDERSTOOD!
Old 09-04-2010, 09:39 AM
Teching In

Take care of your kids and stop complaining about **** an people u cant control. Yo boy thought he was playing my dog and im on my rag!! WOW, yall musta been talking bout LS1TECH in that mary kay meeting. U an 87 an G8 must be related, u take offense to when someone slam or expose them!!!!
Old 09-04-2010, 09:42 AM
Teching In

Love to go another round pimpin but i got go make some cash. Its alway fun when u get on here thou Blunt.
Old 09-04-2010, 09:59 AM
Teching In

I am going to tell yall lil daddys this.street racing dont have rules. You run what you got. You see somebody you might think thats in your class and try them out. Saying this have your car sat up the best way you can and dont take **** of for nobody and run them bitches all the way out then you wont worry about what the next man have and say o o he sprayed or his motor bigger than mine or if i had my motor tune ill **** you up.
P.S keep it about racing and please stop mouth off about people size motors and etc lil daddys on the net yall ******* the race game up because you dont no who watching.
Old 09-04-2010, 01:54 PM
TECH Veteran

87silverbullet
TECH Fanatic

Quote:
People on the tech dont like to mind the biz i see, I DONT NEED TO RESEARCH A THING. cool out 87silver. been doing this. go hijack other conversations that dont involve u. im not interested in a back in forth with ya if thats what wanted.

I'm the ONE that can make sure G8 stays in front of you every race, if that's what G8 wants. Been doing this also, I can take everything you know about cars and write it down on a grain of sand with a big fat marks alot marker. If you haven't noticed this is Tech everbody gonna jump in and say something.

87silverbullet
TECH Fanatic

Just as mentioned before we put the solenoids in the air box and had wire loom on the lines to make them look like a wire harness. A dry shot is easier to hide with the nozzle being smaller and one solenoid plus the nozzle can be attached in the airbox to spray in the inlet before the MAF. You have to get a longer feed line though so it can reach all the way under the car and come up by the radiator. You don't want the feed to come up in the engine bay.

Whats all that **** supposed to prove? You supposed to be exposing me or something? See, thats the lame **** right there spending your time trying to find someting about me on tech. What I posted people have been doing for years, that is nothing new. You need to find new ways to make your car faster by asking questions in the tech sections on here and get out of the greasy talk once in awhile. You talk more **** than a constipated elephant. You need to log out of tech and log into some HPtuners and learn something.
Old 09-04-2010, 02:02 PM
TECH Veteran

See, I wasn't going to say nothing but how do you explain the part about "thats what I said". You forgot to log out as fireman and log in as JUJU and posted that without thinking.
Old 09-04-2010, 03:07 PM
On The Tree

Angry

WHAT THE **** ARE U TALKIN BOUT look dude, its sad that u tryna trip on me fa agreeing with u. What u talking bout, im tripping out bout the dude saying he running all them people fa $200. Thats why i said DAMN. Leave me out of your **** bruh, Real talk. LOOK AT THAT GUYS PIC(look like a formula wit ABS wheels to me on his page). WS6 in front my door!

Last edited by DaFireMan; 09-04-2010 at 03:24 PM.
Old 09-04-2010, 03:09 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Blunts Auto
Got hemi i would like to see that mopar make a full pass lil daddy. Most of the last two times i seen it just do burnouts on the line and pass and make a bunch of noise. Cut that bitch out and run some of these cars lil daddy drop your nutzz for them dollars lil mopar UNDERSTOOD!
Its coming. Trust me no one whats to see it more than me, but this racing **** aint ma #1 priority at the moment so until i get alot of free time and get my car running like i want it to its just gonna hafta be on hold. But it is coming.

PS You feel like doing a solid axle conversion to get this bitch to hook? lol

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix