New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 12:17 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ddcook07
Fixed. Remember that's how you beat me.
lol! When I beat you it was doing like a slight spin then grab kinda hook.Thats why u were gettin me a car out the hole, and I had to run ya down. With these hoosiers it felt like the track out there.
Old 09-22-2010, 03:45 PM
On The Tree

Its raining fa the moment fellas, so i dont no if that (test an tune) track visit, or the race tonight gonna happen! if the weather clears ima post updates
Old 09-22-2010, 08:09 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by GotHemi?
Shitty video from last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hIrDxtQiRE
I see you been practicing on your head to foot disorder
Old 09-22-2010, 10:52 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by KH504
I see you been practicing on your head to foot disorder
lol Nah them slicks just make it look that way.

On another note, Lakewood just released some front/rear drag struts for our cars. Hopefully once I get these and some axles and leave on that 175shot I can get some wheels up shots like you...

Old 09-23-2010, 07:22 AM

if anyone needs some parts LMK i have a complete brand new Plate system custom bottle billet bracket purge heater window switch switch panel i have over 1900 into this set up and i have a brand new th350 set up with trans 3800 converter dip stick and crossmember i have over 2k into this and i have a set of new pacesetter headers 325 jet hot coatted
Old 09-24-2010, 04:46 PM
TECH Regular

Anybody lookin' for a race tonight?
Old 09-24-2010, 05:59 PM
Teching In

Spookyz06 was arrested....story posted today.
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...acing_dea.html
Old 09-24-2010, 06:46 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

So they finally caught Eric. I think he will be gone for a long time.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:15 PM
Teching In

10 years minimum if convicted.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:31 PM
On The Tree

Putting the other driver n jail still is not going to bring tha other driver back to life, they both put there life on the line n just this one tyme someone loses, rip soul but we know when tha light comes on we go, n hope to go home at tha n of tha race, street racer know the rule of tha game.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:33 AM
Teching In

DAMN, it a horrible story on both sides. HATE TO SEE A RACER FALL, in any way death or jail! both familys lose there loved ones! Neither set out to hurt the other one
Old 09-25-2010, 07:39 AM
Teching In

hope to never have to deal wit that
Old 09-25-2010, 10:53 AM
9 Second Club

Default Are you serious

Originally Posted by bigshotls1
putting the other driver n jail still is not going to bring tha other driver back to life, they both put there life on the line n just this one tyme someone loses, rip soul but we know when tha light comes on we go, n hope to go home at tha n of tha race, street racer know the rule of tha game.
there not trying to bring sole back nor please his family members. A crime was committed and justice has done there part to keep tha case open to find this murderer. Give tha coward muthafucker life. See how much defending of him you will be once he start to name witnesses. See how defending of him will tha flagman be once he find out that this murderer will be his co-defendent in tha court room just to take some of his time away.THIS IS NOT LIKE BUMPING INTO SOMEONES CAR AT WALMART AND YOU PULL OFF BECAUSE YOU THINK NO ONE SEEN IT. He will lie and try to cut as much of his time and sole will still be dead and gone. Rip sole

Last edited by 408lq9; 09-25-2010 at 11:01 AM.
Old 09-25-2010, 11:28 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by bigshotls1
street racer know the rule of tha game.
yeah, street racers know tha rules! there is know such thing anymore. only rules of these so called streetracers are win at any means necessary. back in tha day there was know such thing as somebody at tha finish line. there was know such thing as someone holding tha pot. racers had respect for each other. street racers back in tha day run on tha street because of limited access to tracks. you got tracks everywhere now. tha tracks are trying to work with tha streetracer to keep them off tha streets and there saying no thanks. if any of you could remember when tracks tech cars so hard that they made it impossible to race. they now bend over just to keep you safe and off of tha streets. tha streets or know different from tha track. either you will run or you want. you know who's to much for you. i ran a 149 last night, why tha **** would i be on tha street just to please a idiot for a few hundred bucks!
Old 09-25-2010, 12:23 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

If you comin thru at 149, you don't race for a few hundred. I've watched Bass come thru at way more than 149 on the street. Its what he wanted to do and running at the track is what you want to do. Bass left the streets and went to the track because he woke up and saw reality. Some people just don't see that but IT'S THEIR DECISION. Racing has changed and so have the rules thats why you have some hold the money when you lock it up. I have had a few times when someone tried to run with the money when who I put the money up for won the race *cough maniac cough*. No matter how much you preach street racing will still live, no matter how much the penalty is street racing will still live. Just rememeber this, you can still lose you life at the track. Two cars going down the strip that run 150 traps and run into each other will most likely result in the same outcome if they ran on the street or the track the only difference is the bystanders.

What you mean there are tracks everywhere? The only new track is No Problem Raceway. Hattiesburg has been there for years and so has Gulfport and Baton Rouge Capitol. People raced on the street back then for the same reason they do it now, because they can and they know the cost of being out there. Everybody out there chooses to be out there under the illegal circumstances that are in place that makes it against the law, whether it be the racers or the bystanders.

The streets are different from the track. Just like you know you can't run with Travis on the street and he don't want to **** with you at the track. Ya'll each have your advantages at each place. I think it would be a hell of a run between the both of you but we will never see it because of the advantages you each have at each place. One of you would have to compromise and neither of you want to do so.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:02 PM
On The Tree

sounds like another family without a father, maybe to families without fathers. try and keep it safe fellas.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:24 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
If you comin thru at 149, you don't race for a few hundred. I've watched Bass come thru at way more than 149 on the street. Its what he wanted to do and running at the track is what you want to do. Bass left the streets and went to the track because he woke up and saw reality. Some people just don't see that but IT'S THEIR DECISION. Racing has changed and so have the rules thats why you have some hold the money when you lock it up. I have had a few times when someone tried to run with the money when who I put the money up for won the race *cough maniac cough*. No matter how much you preach street racing will still live, no matter how much the penalty is street racing will still live. Just rememeber this, you can still lose you life at the track. Two cars going down the strip that run 150 traps and run into each other will most likely result in the same outcome if they ran on the street or the track the only difference is the bystanders.

What you mean there are tracks everywhere? The only new track is No Problem Raceway. Hattiesburg has been there for years and so has Gulfport and Baton Rouge Capitol. People raced on the street back then for the same reason they do it now, because they can and they know the cost of being out there. Everybody out there chooses to be out there under the illegal circumstances that are in place that makes it against the law, whether it be the racers or the bystanders.

The streets are different from the track. Just like you know you can't run with Travis on the street and he don't want to **** with you at the track. Ya'll each have your advantages at each place. I think it would be a hell of a run between the both of you but we will never see it because of the advantages you each have at each place. One of you would have to compromise and neither of you want to do so.
all thats your opinion. as for bass, the only reason he ran on tha street was because of his lack of maturity. bass is a superguy, but he did anything to prove you wrong. bass would have run his prostock on tha street if called upon. i'm not telling anyone what to do. your grown, i guess. your not going to run anybody track or street so calm tha **** down. as for travis, **** him. i agreed to come to tha street and **** him up. he started playing games about tha hit, give me a few days. i don't have time to play those games. if you don't know, i'm going to let you all know. "i got tha fastest ls nitrous assisted f-body in tha state". if anybody think different, give me a date and a place. once you step your game up, you will realize tha track is tha place to be.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:27 PM
On The Tree

safety is always first but we all know when we pull up a tha spot n ( lining them bitch up ur like n mine is on tha line but its tha chose we adults make( like me and i think everybody else on here, when those cars burn rubber n go screaming down that 1/4 mile tha **** gives u tha f$cking chills, theres no fillings r high like tha n the world) im not on here taking up for no one but tha racers, believe me im very sorry a racer(soul) lose his life. Rip soul
Old 09-25-2010, 01:32 PM
On The Tree

(life) not like n my statement above
Old 09-25-2010, 01:43 PM
12 Second Club

***** **** u too. scary ***.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix