New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2010, 12:25 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by techlisa19
dear mr.cook you say a life was taken no a life was lost ther was no intent to do harm to any one. dear mr.cory i'am not pleadig his case stateing the facts the newspaper is all wrong thats another story spooky is no snitch never was never will be just let this die out out on its own.dont point fingers unless you know the facts the paper said spooky provoked the race not true read past post every body said he was chillian he came to watch travis get it on then they picked on koon they made him go get his tires but his car broke they wher lookin do something with any body that night with no intent to race any body carlon's boys provoked the race thats a fact
My bad you right was losted. I guess you know me?????
Old 09-26-2010, 06:24 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by blk00ss
Lmao it's amazing how much **** is talked by you people. And all over some stock *** cars! Lmao!
How about you race 408lq9 or Deez Nutz and then see if they are stock cars. You going to need more than 6.6 liters to beat them.
Old 09-26-2010, 08:49 AM
Teching In

Dude are you serious? The murderer? Soul new the risk when he lined up. He made the decision not to wear the harness that he was sitting ON, or wear a helmet racing a car that fast. Money was bet and he burned out and launched illegaly on a street race. There is a reason this is illegal because it is dangerous. Murderer. The dude fled the scene probably scared for his life. Only thing he did wrong was not turn himself in. But you go ahead and jump in that guys shoes and tell me how much of an angel you are. It was an ACCIDENT! An 18 wheeler had a blowout, swerved and smashed my aunt and 1 year old nephew into the guardrail trapping them in the car that burned them alive. Was he a murderer for not keeping up with his tires? No...it was an accident.

Soul liked to street race and died doing what he loved. I hope i die doing what i love.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:41 AM
On The Tree

Im going to say this n be done with it( streetracers know the danger, n they know that their life is on the line everytime they pull them mutherf#ckers to the line, this **** is illegal, but when that battle juice starts pumping the
only thing on ur mine is the finishline) keep the streets burning, showtime
Old 09-26-2010, 10:40 AM
9 Second Club

Default only a example

i'm sitting on tha line waiting for tha flagman to drop his hands. all of a sudden he drops his arms and runs in front of my car as i leave tha line. i know that i hit him, but i keep going. i run to tha nearest hiding spot to put up my car. i get to a computer and delete/edit every detail of me having anything dealing with street racing. my phone rings, and someone says tha guy died. i pack my **** and head out of town. my mind tells me that i killed tha guy, but i never at one time think of going to tha police to see if i should be questioned for what i was involved in. not at one time do i go to this guys family and pay my respect for running over there love one. when i finally get caught, i turn my self in and give this story about not ever being on tha line, i was just there to watch other people race.
i'm not trying to start any **** with anyone. i knew sole as a man, not a piece of ****, and he deserves more respect than this. sole was not a coward, he would have never did what was done to him. lets all get back to racing and let justice do its job. murderer was a disrespectful thing to say, that a apology would clean up, but dead and gone can only be a horrible memory.........

Last edited by 408lq9; 09-26-2010 at 10:52 AM.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:04 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by blk00ss
Lmao it's amazing how much **** is talked by you eople. And all over some stock *** cars! Lmao!
why don't you let me come to alabama next week and do some laughing with you people!!!!!!!!if interested, pm me with tha track info.
Old 09-26-2010, 12:03 PM
On The Tree

The sad part about this whole thing is that justice is gonna try an make an example of eric. NOPD knows what goes on, where, time, and place. If they truly intended on a stoppage it woulda and coulda happened along time ago! Once there own employees continued to be caught up in the mix there new rule was to carefully dispurse of the racers to calmly and quietly deal wit the so called problem! Street racing will probably never stop in new orleans. Its apart of the culture here, i travel alot an i can tell u for a fact that street races happen other places but not like it here like! The sad part of it is races are about the only place ive been to in New Orleans where the the only time someone is killed is due to an accident. I DO NOT AGREE WITH THAT MURDERER STATEMENT. Sole died due to a tragic event. People lets try to insure that this never happens again instead of pointing fingers. Racing wont stop but letting your people run without seatbelts or helmets when they have a five point harness in the car is retarded. His survival rate could have doubled. If a cars that fast that u have doubt it will hook instead of hitting your car(or it breaks loose threwout the quater mile), just wait until the next test an tune at NO PROBLEM! The people at the races that try an buck u up to run like that dont give a flying **** about u or your safety! They just tryna see something! If they wanna see it that bad tell them to run they ****! I wish the best for both families in this horrible event! Believe me i know all about it, ive lost two family members to this game. One on a bike (rip Brian "DANKEY" Smith) and (rip Travis "SLIM" Thompson) in my car! Fellas ive been in Eric shoes, it aint fun! Charges pressed by family members, an state of texas! Long story that i wont get into. ALL THIS TO SAY KEEP IT SAFE, OR DONT STREET RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u dont want to be next dead or in jail
Old 09-26-2010, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by DaFireMan
The sad part about this whole thing is that justice is gonna try an make an example of eric. NOPD knows what goes on, where, time, and place. If they truly intended on a stoppage it woulda and coulda happened along time ago! Once there own employees continued to be caught up in the mix there new rule was to carefully dispurse of the racers to calmly and quietly deal wit the so called problem! Street racing will probably never stop in new orleans. Its apart of the culture here, i travel alot an i can tell u for a fact that street races happen other places but not like it here like! The sad part of it is races are about the only place ive been to in New Orleans where the the only time someone is killed is due to an accident. I DO NOT AGREE WITH THAT MURDERER STATEMENT. Sole died due to a tragic event. People lets try to insure that this never happens again instead of pointing fingers. Racing wont stop but letting your people run without seatbelts or helmets when they have a five point harness in the car is retarded. His survival rate could have doubled. If a cars that fast that u have doubt it will hook instead of hitting your car(or it breaks loose threwout the quater mile), just wait until the next test an tune at NO PROBLEM! The people at the races that try an buck u up to run like that dont give a flying **** about u or your safety! They just tryna see something! If they wanna see it that bad tell them to run they ****! I wish the best for both families in this horrible event! Believe me i know all about it, ive lost two family members to this game. One on a bike (rip Brian "DANKEY" Smith) and (rip Travis "SLIM" Thompson) in my car! Fellas ive been in Eric shoes, it aint fun! Charges pressed by family members, an state of texas! Long story that i wont get into. ALL THIS TO SAY KEEP IT SAFE, OR DONT STREET RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u dont want to be next dead or in jail
ya you right dude spooky is tor up about this soul was his friend too he knew soul pretty good.. i will not coment anymore exept to say some people say he hit&ran not true he was the first one to soul and turned off the car it was still running when spooky got ther then carlins people came and started to get loud and violent very understable. spooky felt threatin by this when he was trying to help soul thats why he left its not like he keeped goin and never stopped you all know that so tell the truth when that day comes god bless all of you's be safe and save it for the track
Old 09-26-2010, 07:16 PM
On The Tree

Back to the streets, tha damn rain no action to night
Old 09-26-2010, 07:44 PM
Teching In

any action?????????
Old 09-26-2010, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by 408lq9
i'm sitting on tha line waiting for tha flagman to drop his hands. all of a sudden he drops his arms and runs in front of my car as i leave tha line. i know that i hit him, but i keep going. i run to tha nearest hiding spot to put up my car. i get to a computer and delete/edit every detail of me having anything dealing with street racing. my phone rings, and someone says tha guy died. i pack my **** and head out of town. my mind tells me that i killed tha guy, but i never at one time think of going to tha police to see if i should be questioned for what i was involved in. not at one time do i go to this guys family and pay my respect for running over there love one. when i finally get caught, i turn my self in and give this story about not ever being on tha line, i was just there to watch other people race.
i'm not trying to start any **** with anyone. i knew sole as a man, not a piece of ****, and he deserves more respect than this. sole was not a coward, he would have never did what was done to him. lets all get back to racing and let justice do its job. murderer was a disrespectful thing to say, that a apology would clean up, but dead and gone can only be a horrible memory.........
man you weird,

Last edited by techlisa19; 09-27-2010 at 12:07 AM. Reason: spelling& tryin to tell the truth
Old 09-26-2010, 11:29 PM
Teching In

So i'm from Hammond soul was a good friend of mine, all i have to say is (techlisa19) your one disrespectful sob, I hope you rot in hell just like your buddy.
Old 09-27-2010, 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by 86cobraclone
So i'm from Hammond soul was a good friend of mine, all i have to say is (techlisa19) your one disrespectful sob, I hope you rot in hell just like your buddy.
say... what you want john.. but didt you buy a mustang from spooky and help you out with parts for your 400ci motor build so he was ok guy then but nows he's not.. so since your from hammond did lacy tell you that he didt want his car raced any more that night but souls people keeped boostin him to race again and again again then it happend.i dont want to get in a pissing match here but i state the facts only or how about when soul raced hottrodd with spookys mustang for 1k and soul won due crossing into hotts lane making hott shut it down and they didt wanna pay and they started to fight and bring guns into it spooky told sole leave it alone let them keep the money now we know how they are but you say let spooky rot in hell
Old 09-27-2010, 12:56 AM
Teching In

i say the forum should just drop the topic! Talking about it is only making matters worse and names are getting called out which isn't cool. R.i.p.
Lets get back to the greasy talk!!!
Old 09-27-2010, 07:43 AM
Launching!

man where was all the action this weekend man? pretty weather and nobody cut loose whats going on bra!
Old 09-27-2010, 09:01 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by bowman2005
man where was all the action this weekend man? Pretty weather and nobody cut loose whats going on bra!
u and que on da set yall den took all da sales (lol)
Old 09-27-2010, 11:50 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by techlisa19
say... what you want john.. but didt you buy a mustang from spooky and help you out with parts for your 400ci motor build so he was ok guy then but nows he's not.. so since your from hammond did lacy tell you that he didt want his car raced any more that night but souls people keeped boostin him to race again and again again then it happend.i dont want to get in a pissing match here but i state the facts only or how about when soul raced hottrodd with spookys mustang for 1k and soul won due crossing into hotts lane making hott shut it down and they didt wanna pay and they started to fight and bring guns into it spooky told sole leave it alone let them keep the money now we know how they are but you say let spooky rot in hell

sorry buddy you got the wrong person my name isint john and i have never had any dealing with this dude spooky, also who the hell is lacy, this right here shows you have no clue what your talknig about, just drop it dude, all your doing is showing disrespect,
Old 09-27-2010, 12:21 PM
9 Second Club

Hey Travis, ronalds race next week. Let's turn them bitches loose!
Old 09-27-2010, 02:39 PM
Teching In

I think que and minnie would be a good one waz up with that if que was askin to race that car that minnie race and beat twice.boy that waz 2 closely matched cars but waz up with it que??? minnie??? travis u can speak on minnie behalf because he doesnt have a tech page or not that i know of...
SOMETHING NEED TO GET POPPIN!!!
Old 09-27-2010, 03:56 PM
Staging Lane

Got a brand new never installed set of heads worked by Ed Curtis (FlowTech Inductions) that may be up for sale. Will post price and details on them when I get the info...

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix