New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 12:31 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GotHemi?
This is how it looked from the starting line...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZdrPAZjhkw
GotHemi that HD cam a beast lol
Old 12-09-2010, 12:44 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by jonnyws6
well my turbo 350z has 100rwhp.
Man go do your job and find out who got Ricky Bobby wheels & leave us alone. You going too far, now.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:58 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
Man go do your job and find out who got Ricky Bobby wheels & leave us alone. You going too far, now.
Lmfao
Old 12-09-2010, 01:18 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by MazantMule
GotHemi that HD cam a beast lol
Yeah buddy! lol
Old 12-09-2010, 01:18 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
Thats sum funny ****! lol
Old 12-09-2010, 01:31 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MazantMule
Lmfao
whats good baby
Old 12-09-2010, 02:03 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by quews6lime
whats good baby
I can't call it dog out here in Miami in the studio with my dog Weezy F watching him record C 4 this some awesome **** tech buddies ya dig .
Old 12-09-2010, 12:58 PM
11 Second Club

I am white.

Carry on...
Old 12-09-2010, 02:14 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by dinky
well i tell u wat...my car neva was down for nine months...and i see when u did wana race u had to go put a big *** 408 in ur car and lighting it up before u even spoke of runnin me...lets be serious u seen all the video tape of me buildin my own motor and puttin my own **** together and u seen video of how fast it went...so u kno for ur self how fast that hoe is...and ima still be small cubic and full wieght and still dig in that ***....and as for as the lock up money part u kno money aint a thing over here we stay stacked up...just like i know it aint a thing for u...and for travis i cant wait until i get down there ima have him shakin in his thong like he was last time i came down there for a month and we was gone race...
Dinky, I dont have a 408. u dont know what I got dats y u going around askin every body what my car run, do lil moe car run 9.40. No I wish my car did run dat fast. But da reason dat I want to run u is because I didnt like when u put ur set up together, u knew I had just come home and my car was not right or better yet fast enough to run on side a built n2o set up and I felt like u was picking on me. So I made some changes when I was able 2 do so, And now dat bad ****** ****** ready 4 u. . . . . But u know its all luv we fam, but we will race And we know da money good both ways, but u was talkin bout u not comming unless lock up money was done. thats why I shot dat out there like dat, wasnt tryin 2 **** on u
Old 12-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Travose21
anybody can get it to-now car looked great last night give a special thanks to my pitcrew to hook this slow beast. so This is my official call out.

CORY ARE YOU READY
MITCH ARE YOU READY
ANYBODY IM READY
wat.s up travis i c u ben doin ur home work ha good for u, but you know one thing u can,t **** wit that car street or track just give us a few to get to know the car n u got a whipped *** i promise u this aint cracker nicca we gonna live at the new spot wit that bitch DERE HE IIIIIIIIIIIS
Old 12-09-2010, 05:01 PM
Teching In

whats good baby
i c u ****** wit my dog mule hard. That,s not cool son!!!!!! But guess wat u talkin that **** bout u shitin on us but we bout to put a end to that ****
Old 12-09-2010, 05:22 PM
12 Second Club

i told you like on the phone not on the internet. I WILL RUN THAT CAR ON THE STREET WHENEVER YOU ARE READY. I AM ADMITTING I AM NOT THAT FAST BUT ON THE STREET THE FASTER CAR ALWAYS DONT WIN. LOOK AT COON CAR HE CAR MAKE MORE POWER THAN MINE AND PROBABLY FASTER THAN MINE AT THE TRACK, BUT I WILL BEAT THAT CAR ON THE STREET ANYTIME. THAT CAR YOU BROUGHT IS A REAL RACE CAR. AM I SCARED TO RACE IT (ON THE STREET NO) AT THE TRACK YES. WHY WOULD I RUN A COMPLETE GUTTED ROLL CAGE SOLID ROLLER CAR AT THE TRACK. PLEASE ANSWER THAT QUESTION FOR ME. LIKE I TOLD YOU ON THE PHONE RACE ME ON THE STREET AND I WILL BUST OPEN THEM CHEEKS ONCE AGAIN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-z4pPRo8Dk

Last edited by Travose21; 12-09-2010 at 05:48 PM.
Old 12-09-2010, 05:26 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by PRINCE OF THE SOUTH
i c u ****** wit my dog mule hard. That,s not cool son!!!!!! But guess wat u talkin that **** bout u shitin on us but we bout to put a end to that ****
stay in a childs place ...i was just hollin at my dog ..if they had a guy doin his thing out here ,i would go get a faster car(kunt car)to beat me too..and besides you got bigger problems then me , i hope travis keep whoopin your ***.....dere he iiiiissss
Old 12-09-2010, 05:29 PM
12 Second Club

i didnt DO ANY HOMEWORK. SOMEONE SENT THAT TO ME AND THE WORD HAS GOTTEN TO ME THAT YALL BROUGHT A CAR JUST TO BEAT ME. THAT MAKES ME FEEL GREAT I REALLY MADE SOMEONE SPEND BUCU MONEY TO TRY AND BEAT ME LIKE I SAID TRY. I LOVE THIS RACE GAME. LUV IT LUV IT. MAN THE STREETS ALWAYS TALKING. I WAS IN A CROWD, AND ME AND THE DUDE WAS TALKING AND HE SAID "WHO IS TRAVIS" I BUST OUT LAUGHING AND SAID THATS ME. I ASK Y YOU ASKED. HE SAID THEY GOT THESE DUDES WHO WANNA BUY THIS CAR JUST TO BEAT YOU, I SAID FOR REAL, HE AND HIS PEOPLE SAID HELL YEA(COUNTRY VOICE)<YOU KNOW WHO I AM TALKING BOUT. I AM SUSPOSE TO RACE THAT CAR THIS WEEKEND IMMA SHOW YOU BODDY ANYTHING YALL GET WONT BEAT ME ON THE STREET. DERE HE IS I LUV THIS RACE **** WE STILL COOL BUT TO MANY PEOPLE TOLD ME THAT YOU ARE AFTER MY HAT
Old 12-09-2010, 05:30 PM
12 Second Club

LIMMYGREENQUE i will, I REPEAT I WILL KEEP WHIPPING HIS ***
Old 12-09-2010, 05:30 PM
12 Second Club

on THE STREET
Old 12-09-2010, 05:33 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by travose21
i didnt do any homework. Someone sent that to me and the word has gotten to me that yall brought a car just to beat me. That makes me feel great i really made someone spend bucu money to try and beat me like i said try. I love this race game. Luv it luv it. Man the streets always talking. I was in a crowd, and me and the dude was talking and he said "who is travis" i bust out laughing and said thats me. I ask y you asked. He said they got these dudes who wanna buy this car just to beat you, i said for real, he and his people said hell yea(country voice)<you know who i am talking bout. I am suspose to race that car this weekend imma show you boddy anything yall get wont beat me on the street. Dere he is i luv this race **** we still cool but to many people told me that you are after my hat
trap or die
Old 12-09-2010, 05:59 PM
Teching In

stay in a childs place ...i was just hollin at my dog ..if they had a guy doin his thing out here ,i would go get a faster car(kunt car)to beat me too..and besides you got bigger problems then me , i hope travis keep whoopin your ***.....dere he iiiiissss
it,s good my lil micro miny pimp lke i said before i got something 4 ya *** NA ROGER THAT
Old 12-09-2010, 06:10 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by PRINCE OF THE SOUTH
it,s good my lil micro miny pimp lke i said before i got something 4 ya *** NA ROGER THAT
if it aint in my class ,dont waste your time.....
Old 12-09-2010, 06:10 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by travose21
i didnt do any homework. Someone sent that to me and the word has gotten to me that yall brought a car just to beat me. That makes me feel great i really made someone spend bucu money to try and beat me like i said try. I love this race game. Luv it luv it. Man the streets always talking. I was in a crowd, and me and the dude was talking and he said "who is travis" i bust out laughing and said thats me. I ask y you asked. He said they got these dudes who wanna buy this car just to beat you, i said for real, he and his people said hell yea(country voice)<you know who i am talking bout. I am suspose to race that car this weekend imma show you boddy anything yall get wont beat me on the street. Dere he is i luv this race **** we still cool but to many people told me that you are after my hat
it,s cool travis just stay in ur lane before u get ran the **** over n i bet not catch u at track if i do ur fucked n don.t worry about how much money i spint ur *** is mine n if i don.t get cha the hit sqaud will

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix