New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2010, 08:09 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dinky
this lil dinky...travis u got me bent sayin im scaredd to race u...***** dnt run in our blood over here we would race anybody...and yeah u beat bookman but thats cuz his car was spinning...and u kno ur problem is u cant take that *** whippin lke a man u scared of me on that ****** track lil boy...and only two things can happen when u go there etha that ladie hand u a ticket that make ur heart or break ur heart...and ur **** will get broken when i get the white piece of papper and u get the yellow...and to tell u the truth i was playin with u all the way trough the quater and ur **** was all out ***** to the wall...but come to the track were that vette can leave and get on them other two kits and ima show u something...ima send the blackhole crew back home with they head down and they tail between they legs like some sad *** puppys that yall are...dnt come ****** with us big dogs we do this **** for a living...now this big dinky talking...u told me tonite on the fone that u run 9.40 at 140 but how does it feel to have that beast run around ur 9 second slow *** trans am and u cnt do **** about it...but the sick part is i was just playin with ur dumb ***...and quit callin everyone and askin them for ur race back cuz there is nothin u can do when ur out powered...oh yeah and keep this in the back of ur mind i was playin with that slow *** 140 car...when u step 2 me come correct son...:s ack::S TFU:
lil dinky i,m lovin that color
Old 12-28-2010, 08:18 AM
Teching In

it,s like this, if it started in the street. keep it in the street, DERE HE IIIIIIIIS!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-28-2010, 09:06 AM
12 Second Club

BOOKMAN.........Man yall have a race car with a big *** motor and a full blown race car. And i whipped yall and yall know it, yall didnt wanna give up that 1000. I didnt come in yall lane and i was out so far and you was no where in the picture. And my tire marks came over not even an inch. Please dont get me started. I came all the way to yall again to whip that *** and guess what happend yall called the police. yall the one said its not about the money, you wanna whip my *** real bad. so come take my 300 dollas

pay attention was i really in your lane

http://www.youtube.com/user/lilicedo.../8/u-0AZC-aOSk

Last edited by Travose21; 12-28-2010 at 09:13 AM.
Old 12-28-2010, 09:08 AM
12 Second Club

And fa you mr cory im done talking to you. The hell with ya dick ryding ***. Dont talk to me
Old 12-28-2010, 09:17 AM
11 Second Club

Dinky

My vote is run him back on street if you beat him again it's over. Nah if u lose Travis should come to track for tie breaker.
Nah one of the main reasons you should give this rematch on street is Travis did come to track not sure how many times but he did go and u didn't make it. So a rematch on street after that stick to your guns and race at track it sounds fair.
Old 12-28-2010, 09:35 AM
12 Second Club

I dont wanna make excuses but, i did get a call on very short notice to take the race and me and hot was in the cold in tha dark wrenching
Old 12-28-2010, 09:51 AM
9 Second Club

that race in jackson was the reason i said **** street racing. they made up a rule before the race, if tha cars wreck, continue to race until someone cross tha finish line. i asked my driver if he was cool with that, he said yes. we had him a car at second gear, my car broke traction and crossed into his lane causing him to run in my rear passenger quarter panel. he pushed my car around and went for the win.
Old 12-28-2010, 09:51 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
Dinky

My vote is run him back on street if you beat him again it's over. Nah if u lose Travis should come to track for tie breaker.
Nah one of the main reasons you should give this rematch on street is Travis did come to track not sure how many times but he did go and u didn't make it. So a rematch on street after that stick to your guns and race at track it sounds fair.
That sounds fair IMO.
Old 12-28-2010, 10:04 AM
12 Second Club

wow. now thats fucked up didnt know that
Old 12-28-2010, 10:43 AM
Teching In

i gotta say travis u do alot of hoe **** posting ppl cars and ****...but u agreed to come to the track and thats were the next race will be unless u gne wear that *** whippin for ever....cuz nobody can tell me wat to do with my car they didnt pay for **** on it...only me and my dad did..and im sorry to say but 5 secs is where i gabbed the first kit....u wish ur **** could hit that hard...but if u step foot on that track ima drag ur *** ima make u blow that slow tired *** 408 up in that bitch...wat u need to do is get the **** off tech and go talk to ur motor builder bout that ****** dud u got...u should feel bad to have a lieght wieght *** car with a big motor and get fucked up by a car thats way heavier and still all stock with wieght added to it with a smaller motor and run around ur ***...like i said stay in ur class lil puppy and leave us big dogs alone....and to tell u the truth i dnt give a **** wat ur car run u would neva beat me...and ur biggest problem is u cant take an *** whippin like a man and just give me my props u to ****** big headed...cuz its hard for u to believe that i beat ur *** thats all...u talked all that **** over the yrs and got ur *** handed to u....step ur game up big homey...and quit talkin **** if u cant back it up...

Last edited by dinky; 12-28-2010 at 11:06 AM.
Old 12-28-2010, 11:04 AM
TECH Apprentice

this **** if so damn funny
Old 12-28-2010, 11:06 AM
9 Second Club

Default funny as hell

this is where **** is fucked up. the winner has always had choice of where the rematch takes place. if he say that was him get on that **** 5 sec in video, he needs to be changing that slipping convertor. everybody wants to see a rematch on tha street because they missed it. if you wanna see it, build you one and sit down with that man. why would he give the man a rematch period. he out muscled him........big dinky said back in march, 2 races, 1 track for 500, 1 on street for 1000. stop crying about a rematch and go get your **** straight. his street rematch is so he can steal you more cars out tha gate because he know your going to chase. that's a old trick, i'm sure your dad knows about that one. sometimes they will test you by leaving early a few times to see what you going to do. if he really wanna settle this, i will rent no problem next week, and we can all see whats up. no tree

Last edited by 408lq9; 12-28-2010 at 11:37 AM.
Old 12-28-2010, 11:57 AM
Teching In

man what part yall don't understand this is new orleans street racing not new orleans track racing we talk **** about our street racing not track racing so if you not down with that get the f**k off here and find a track site to talk to someone else. (WE KEEP ITS STREETS)
Old 12-28-2010, 12:25 PM
Teching In

yeah corey ur right...but u kno the sad part is he stole me and got ran around...and i kno exactly wat ur sayin bout them wantin they street race back...and thats why im not givin it to him until he run me at the track...he kno at the track he can 60ft wit me 330 with me 660 with me 1000 with me are 1320 with me...cuz that vette is a bad bitch...lol he kno his only chance is on the street....thats whyhe scared of the track....
Old 12-28-2010, 12:30 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by HOTBOY RELL
man what part yall don't understand this is new orleans street racing not new orleans track racing we talk **** about our street racing not track racing so if you not down with that get the f**k off here and find a track site to talk to someone else. (WE KEEP ITS STREETS)
continue doing what yall do. talknobodys discussing you. this big boy talk between dinky and i......i'm only ******* with travis, nobody else. i never chimed in on **** that didn't pertain to me. when travis name comes up, i chime because he ***** with me hard.
Old 12-28-2010, 12:34 PM
12 Second Club

You know what Yall scary Hoes ***** **** both Yall
Old 12-28-2010, 12:39 PM
12 Second Club

Look u just posted my motor size. I guess that's not hoe **** and u posted what mycar suppose to run I guess that's not hoe ****. If u don't wanna give Me my rematch, let me guess that's hoe ****. Man u need to take u a ride to Cory house and get treated like a hoe since u wanna do hoe ****
Old 12-28-2010, 12:46 PM
9 Second Club

Default last i heard

Originally Posted by Travose21
You know what Yall scary Hoes ***** **** both Yall
hoes get fucked....did he not run up in yo ***??????
Old 12-28-2010, 12:50 PM
9 Second Club

Default be careful

watch what you say to dinky. remember when hotrod bust yo ***? you didn't come back, you asked for guidence.........you may be wanting to drive one of dinkys cars or have him guide your future of racing. lmfao
Old 12-28-2010, 12:58 PM
On The Tree

They didn't tell you they left off the light not a flag man. If you leave before the light comes on you lose your money. Travis didn't jump and Lil D yall know it.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix