New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2010, 12:59 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if you look at it, you stepped to tha plate. come up real short, and want this man to help you redeem your status. let it go. redell didn't cry when he lost to you! but look at how you clowned that man. he didn't get on here begging for a race we all know he could win.........
Old 12-28-2010, 01:01 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
They didn't tell you they left off the light not a flag man. If you leave before the light comes on you lose your money. Travis didn't jump and Lil D yall know it.
hot, it's no big deal to me. i'm just ******* with travis. he would do tha same to me.......
Old 12-28-2010, 03:28 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Travose21
BOOKMAN.........Man yall have a race car with a big *** motor and a full blown race car. And i whipped yall and yall know it, yall didnt wanna give up that 1000. I didnt come in yall lane and i was out so far and you was no where in the picture. And my tire marks came over not even an inch. Please dont get me started. I came all the way to yall again to whip that *** and guess what happend yall called the police. yall the one said its not about the money, you wanna whip my *** real bad. so come take my 300 dollas

pay attention was i really in your lane

http://www.youtube.com/user/lilicedo.../8/u-0AZC-aOSk
yea you right you was out so far but how i ran your *** down if you look at the VIDEO at the end it was to close to tell. but as far as the police situation you had to drawn the police with tha loud slow *** car doing unessecary burnouts. you no how your car was gon work on concrete. you been running on concrete for tha longest.(Haynes)
Old 12-28-2010, 03:34 PM
On The Tree

SAY TRAVIS LET THEM BOYES GO PLAY AT THA TRACK REAL NICCAS KEEP IT N THA STREET 408HL R WHAT EVER U CALL UR SELF JUST MEET THAT MAN N THE STREETS IF LIL DINKY WANTS TO GO TO THE TRACK SO HE CAN GRAB ALL THOSE KITS THEN LET HIM GO, BUT WE STREET NICCAS YALL HAVE FUN AT THE TRACK, I KNOW YALL SAID ***** TO THE WALL BUT CAN YALL JUST ADMIT THAT IT TOOK MORE THAN ONE KIT TO BEAT THE MAN THATS ALL IM SAYN, AND T JUST PUT 7 KITS ON UR **** LMAO
Old 12-28-2010, 03:39 PM
On The Tree

On another note sky when tha next party, because a party every month sounds good to me
Old 12-28-2010, 03:41 PM
Teching In

Look u just posted my motor size. I guess that's not hoe **** and u posted what mycar suppose to run I guess that's not hoe ****. If u don't wanna give Me my rematch, let me guess that's hoe ****. Man u need to take u a ride to Cory house and get treated like a hoe since u wanna do hoe ****
im not givin ur scary *** a rematch on the street cuz i dnt want to...and everybody kno u got a 408 in ur car how u brag on it...and like i said ***** DNT RUN IN MY BLOOD AND NETHA DOES HOE...we pure bread over here...u need to get off hotrod nuts and ask for ur rematch back...u need some lessons on how to race lil homey cuz real racers dnt argue we race...and real racers go to the track where the big dogs play...so ima say this once again stayin ur class puppy but when ur man enough to come to the track im ready...so put all u gotta put on that bitch to come get me sore loser...
Old 12-28-2010, 03:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bigshotls1
SAY TRAVIS LET THEM BOYES GO PLAY AT THA TRACK REAL NICCAS KEEP IT N THA STREET 408HL R WHAT EVER U CALL UR SELF JUST MEET THAT MAN N THE STREETS IF LIL DINKY WANTS TO GO TO THE TRACK SO HE CAN GRAB ALL THOSE KITS THEN LET HIM GO, BUT WE STREET NICCAS YALL HAVE FUN AT THE TRACK, I KNOW YALL SAID ***** TO THE WALL BUT CAN YALL JUST ADMIT THAT IT TOOK MORE THAN ONE KIT TO BEAT THE MAN THATS ALL IM SAYN, AND T JUST PUT 7 KITS ON UR **** LMAO
if it ever take me more than one kit to run around travis i would part myshit out....
Old 12-28-2010, 03:48 PM
Teching In

but hey since all u keyboard thugs wana see me and travis race so bad yall step that *** up to that vette since they all street cars and ima whipp yall *** too...or yall can step to corey car and get that *** whipped too...pick ur choice...i bet none of yall dnt wana see them two bad m*tha f*ckas so shut ur mouth...
Old 12-28-2010, 03:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
They didn't tell you they left off the light not a flag man. If you leave before the light comes on you lose your money. Travis didn't jump and Lil D yall know it.
i neva said wat we left on...but u can clearly see him infront me and then u see me hang that bad bitch in high gear and walk pass him...he just need to man up to his *** whippin...if he would have beat me i would have manned up to mine...i just want my respect and props from him...
Old 12-28-2010, 03:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 408lq9
hoes get fucked....did he not run up in yo ***??????
i fucked him raw in the *** with no vasoline.....thats why his feelings hurt...his *** was so sore he couldnt go to work the next day...
Old 12-28-2010, 04:18 PM
12 Second Club

I manned up and took my loss what else do u want me to say. I took a lost dinky beat me Yall he ran around me yall. I want a rematch same pot same race. Na what's up
Old 12-28-2010, 05:26 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by bigshotls1
boys play in tha 10's, men play in tha 8's....
Old 12-28-2010, 05:50 PM
Teching In

I manned up and took my loss what else do u want me to say. I took a lost dinky beat me Yall he ran around me yall. I want a rematch same pot same race. Na what's up
ill give u the same race double the pot at the track....
Old 12-28-2010, 06:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by HOTBOY RELL
man what part yall don't understand this is new orleans street racing not new orleans track racing we talk **** about our street racing not track racing so if you not down with that get the f**k off here and find a track site to talk to someone else. (WE KEEP ITS STREETS)
Do you even have a car? Or race?
Old 12-28-2010, 06:12 PM
9 Second Club

that *** whooping has truly matured you. i noticed your messages have been proper spelling and a bit calmer. did you receive a my baby can read kit for christmas?
Old 12-28-2010, 06:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 408lq9
that *** whooping has truly matured you. i noticed your messages have been proper spelling and a bit calmer. did you receive a my baby can read kit for christmas?
LOL now that was funny
Old 12-28-2010, 06:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by dinky
but hey since all u keyboard thugs wana see me and travis race so bad yall step that *** up to that vette since they all street cars and ima whipp yall *** too...or yall can step to corey car and get that *** whipped too...pick ur choice...i bet none of yall dnt wana see them two bad m*tha f*ckas so shut ur mouth...
man danky yall need to keep them dope fiend *** cars on the track and leave us street cars alone and stop trying to debo us if yall got 8sec cars what the f**k yall messing with street cars for. that man not stupid why would he go to the track and race track car thats like street baller going play under the whistle they not going to win. like lil danky said yall big dogs leave us lil puppy alone. but don't get it twisted we got big bites.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1fastxz
Do you even have a car? Or race?
you must not know me police get it to F**K 5-0
Old 12-28-2010, 06:47 PM
Launching!

Man f**k all that any body racing tonight? Im trying to smell some rubber burning!
Old 12-28-2010, 07:14 PM
9 Second Club

Default proof nobody picked on travis, this tha dream he had

01-28-2010, 05:13 PM #3918
Travose21
12 Second Club
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: 16
Ok big dinky
Ok big danky. This is how i came about to want to race you. You always say my car cant do this and that and all this other bullshit, you always say my **** slow and i wont beat that vette and throwing shots at me like imma hoe or something and you all oldschool and **** so imma leave it like this.

The only ***** ******* thing you will win is a conversation. You are undefeated in that. So i tell you when you get the ******* vette back u will lose

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix