New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 03:36 PM
11 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

[QUOTE=DaFireMan;14641488]
Originally Posted by NewOrleansLT1
***** I got a house I'm playing with, a camaro, a truck, and a car note on my girl's car. I beat Jerry cam to cam twice and Jerry ran through yo click, now I have more **** done to the car and it has to be tuned. You know that already don't play dumb. I really want some of Danny though...[/QUOTE

HEY THERE NewOrleansLt1! Ima make sure our good friend danny gets the message that u want to race him.

P.S. yall like doing private runs huh, damn bruh join the party! I thought jerry was ya friend, how u blast him on tech bout u beat him cam to cam when your sig clearly states that u have afr heads on your lt car? Whatever the case get my number from your cuzin so we can get a few things in order before u come to the street. hopefully it wont be a private race again!
Jerry IS my homie. But I beat him when I was CAM ONLY! NOW I have heads on the car. I put the heads on the car around the time his car got stolen...
Old 03-15-2011, 03:41 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by STOCK_aSS/z28
Yea its my girl car that I BOUGHT/DRIVE, and I lined that bitch up with a few CAM LS1 cars not LT1 cars and WON so u won't be the first just say u scared of my GIRL vert, and she do enjoy seeing that bitch come thru , and I hope when my car finish u have ur **** ready! And that's real soon! **** all the back and forth line that bitch up or and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lmao, aight Jeff bra, Ima try to get a tune sometime next week. Then we gonna see...
Old 03-15-2011, 08:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ddcook07
You don't always need a cam in ya car to run bruh. They have a bunch of low 12, 11-sec. cars out here that run damn good with just bolt-ons. Kev, Rell, Kenneth, Don Carter, GTO, myself etc. all had bolt-on cars that ran and beat cam only cars before. I'll say just line up against the man and see what happens. If you beat him, then on to the next one. If not then back to the drawing board.
An Woo
Old 03-15-2011, 09:02 PM
On The Tree

I'd rather be a jerk than a HOMO in a purple car...
this is the homo who drove the purple car the only reason y i painted it purple cause ur girl said it was her favorite color LMAO n i can,t wait tell u bring that tired *** LTI out imma give u 3 n the move n run over ur *** ****** rookie
Old 03-15-2011, 09:05 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by harry88
it took dinky to come down here one week and show us that every week we have been having the quarter mark off wrong.was it wrong when u raced travis man take that *** whipping back to texas and stop crying:d
that,s my dog dere he iiiiiis (juice crew baby)
Old 03-15-2011, 09:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Don't do this Boodie.....LMAO
Old 03-15-2011, 09:49 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
this is the homo who drove the purple car the only reason y i painted it purple cause ur girl said it was her favorite color LMAO n i can,t wait tell u bring that tired *** LTI out imma give u 3 n the move n run over ur *** ****** rookie
Damn she never told me she likes purple. Good looking out I'll keep that in mind. And as far as being a rookie. If you only knew homie. I have 9/10 second cars I can get my hands on that the street can't even handle. I run at the track like a pro. Ask Dinky who is Truman, or Big Steve with the yellow Mopar is. That's my people. I been camming before ****** even knew what it was. They thought my **** was misfiring. The camaro I have now is my thrid sports car. I got an LT1 to be different. I don't have a point to prove to no one on the street. I be chillin. When I use to be running ***** was back by NASA or Haynes. All these new people out here now, I don't know half of them. Oh and that $1,300 drag racing ticket I got and one day of jail time over that **** back in 2007 got my mind RIGHT. Your **** run tho I give that to ya, but 3 AND the move, You must be spraying...

Last edited by NewOrleansLT1; 03-15-2011 at 10:07 PM.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:12 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by DaFireMan
Any machine shops locally that dont gauge the price by skin color??? Harahan auto really shitty about this. Friend of mine went to get a little work done an got a outrageous price(black) then sent our friend (white) an he got a totally different price($600) cheaper! Sounds like a easy fix by just sending a white guy to get stuff done for us but they cant get a ******* dime of my cash. Any info on gettin **** done pm me. How about rite way??? r they the same???
Nah go to the shop across from Moe's pizza on the westbank on Avenue G. I think thats the right street. They do pretty good machine work for a good price.

If you got them dollars go to C&S in Prairieville they do very good work.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:13 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by DaFireMan
Any machine shops locally that dont gauge the price by skin color??? Harahan auto really shitty about this. Friend of mine went to get a little work done an got a outrageous price(black) then sent our friend (white) an he got a totally different price($600) cheaper! Sounds like a easy fix by just sending a white guy to get stuff done for us but they cant get a ******* dime of my cash. Any info on gettin **** done pm me. How about rite way??? r they the same???
Give me a 100 dollars and I'll bring them in for you and act like there mine and save you the 600. Just playing with you I have always used Meyers Machine in Marreo and alway got top of the line work but you get what you pay for.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:22 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Damn she never told me she likes purple. Good looking out I'll keep that in mind. And as far as being a rookie. If you only knew homie. I have 9/10 second cars I can get my hands on that the street can't even handle. I run at the track like a pro. Ask Dinky who is Truman, or Big Steve with the yellow Mopar is. That's my people. I been camming before ****** even knew what it was. They thought my **** was misfiring. The camaro I have now is my thrid sports car. I got an LT1 to be different. I don't have a point to prove to no one on the street. I be chillin. When I use to be running ***** was back by NASA or Haynes. All these new people out here now, I don't know half of them. Oh and that $1,300 drag racing ticket I got and one day of jail time over that **** back in 2007 got my mind RIGHT. Your **** run tho I give that to ya, but 3 AND the move, You must be spraying...
Just a question, if you wanted to be different why didn't you keep the LT1 front cap on the car instead of making it an "LS1 clone"?

I know Truman personally, so who are you? I ran on Haynes and Nasa.

A little street rule: Don't talk about peoples cars you can get your hands on, run your car. As far as saying cars that these streets can't handle, are you referring to that no one can beat them or they won't hook up on the street so they only hook at the track?

You can PM me if don't want to answer on the tech
Old 03-15-2011, 10:36 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
Just a question, if you wanted to be different why didn't you keep the LT1 front cap on the car instead of making it an "LS1 clone"?

I know Truman personally, so who are you? I ran on Haynes and Nasa.

A little street rule: Don't talk about peoples cars you can get your hands on, run your car. As far as saying cars that these streets can't handle, are you referring to that no one can beat them or they won't hook up on the street so they only hook at the track?

You can PM me if don't want to answer on the tech
Truman is my uncle and Steve is my dad so it's whatever at the track, but I Can run My car on the street just choose not too most of the time. Who are you? And I mean they won't hook on the street. Too much power. I like the look of the LS1, but the LT1 sounds better, and can use some parts off of a traditional small block Chevy. PM me for more info...

Last edited by NewOrleansLT1; 03-15-2011 at 10:54 PM.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:52 PM
On The Tree

thanks for the info kh504 an 87silver! lol at giving u a 100 to bring it in, but its pretty sad that people still act that way! they dont realize how much business they run away acting like that! pretty sad!
Old 03-15-2011, 11:07 PM
11 Second Club

Damn FireMan bra you didn't know that the majority of Harahan was raciest? I walked in the donut shop on Jefferson hwy. and they acted like they didn't see me. So I know what your talking about...
Old 03-15-2011, 11:36 PM
On The Tree

Racist(im far from that) i didn't know that and i dont feel that way bout harahan. i do business wit other shops in the area Heavy Duty for example all white an cool as hell. besides that shop i really don't have many problems in the area. Lets move on to another subject before an administrator pms me AGAIN, that shop aint a sponsor on here anyway(i wonder y)lol!!!!
Old 03-16-2011, 12:17 AM
Teching In

:buttkick ::lase r:
Originally Posted by harry88
IT TOOK DINKY TO COME DOWN HERE ONE WEEK AND SHOW US THAT EVERY WEEK WE HAVE BEEN HAVING THE QUARTER MARK OFF WRONG.WAS IT WRONG WHEN U RACED TRAVIS MAN TAKE THAT *** WHIPPING BACK TO TEXAS AND STOP CRYING
u talkin **** bout a car u paid 30 stacks for and i had to give u 4 and the move...and i still blow around ur *** with that tired *** car boy u cant **** with me...thats why u didnt wana double the money and race again...u talk **** to othas ppl bout beatin me but u cant say it to my face like a man...and if u thing the quater isnt marked wrong ask travis he was there when we rolled it...and u should be ashamed of ur self to let me ( A 17 YR OLD) spot u and still run pass u...u have a ****** dud and everyone know it...so u should go back to the person u brought that car from and slap the **** out of him and slap the **** out of ur white boy for tunning on that tired ***** *****...RUN AND TELL THAT...and i dare u to race me head up at the track with ur spray...ill run away from that bitch...and dnt forget real men dnt ask for nothin....and especially when they brought the car to race me...and ya boy said that vette was comin to fast so he dropped the camera...i think he just seen that bad *** vette passin that slow *** trans am and put it down so yall want go home feelin like hoes with 4 and the hit...but why dnt anyone put that race on here are on youtube....and he dnt wana show the video becuz the video shows me passin that *** before the end of the quater...but dnt forget that was a charity event u always have to give the needy something...

LIL DINKY

Last edited by dinky; 03-16-2011 at 12:35 AM.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:24 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
Dinky, have dat slow *** vette ready 4 da beging of next month so I can make u put a new top on dat high 9 sec *** vette. . . . .Dats right Ladies and Gentle men heads up all out, so bring ur lighters cause its gone B fire works. . . . . And dats how Im coming. . . . Hit Squad
u stunt on this internet and in front of ppl but everytime i come something is wrong with ur car...first ur fuel pump was broke then ur weld broke on ur ladder bar...i think ur scared of that so called high nine second runnin ***** ***** thats why u always got a excuse....im starting to think ur brakin ur car on purpose...and how all yall can tell me wat my car run if yall neva saw it in person...but if u get next to me ima show u that u dnt have no where near as fast of a car u say with ur 8 second trans am...ima blow the paint back to the primer on that hoe...
Old 03-16-2011, 12:27 AM
TECH Regular

Old 03-16-2011, 08:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yall ready to kick some *** ?
I have the HD Cam ready.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:49 AM
Teching In

can someone please put any part of the videos they have of me and harry...
Old 03-16-2011, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by dinky
:buttkick ::lase r:

u talkin **** bout a car u paid 30 stacks for and i had to give u 4 and the move...and i still blow around ur *** with that tired *** car boy u cant **** with me...thats why u didnt wana double the money and race again...u talk **** to othas ppl bout beatin me but u cant say it to my face like a man...and if u thing the quater isnt marked wrong ask travis he was there when we rolled it...and u should be ashamed of ur self to let me ( A 17 YR OLD) spot u and still run pass u...u have a ****** dud and everyone know it...so u should go back to the person u brought that car from and slap the **** out of him and slap the **** out of ur white boy for tunning on that tired ***** *****...RUN AND TELL THAT...and i dare u to race me head up at the track with ur spray...ill run away from that bitch...and dnt forget real men dnt ask for nothin....and especially when they brought the car to race me...and ya boy said that vette was comin to fast so he dropped the camera...i think he just seen that bad *** vette passin that slow *** trans am and put it down so yall want go home feelin like hoes with 4 and the hit...but why dnt anyone put that race on here are on youtube....and he dnt wana show the video becuz the video shows me passin that *** before the end of the quater...but dnt forget that was a charity event u always have to give the needy something...

LIL DINKY
lIL sTINKY dANKY,

First things first. Oneday you must realize that your dumb *** cant be seventeen for three years. Secondly, you should have consulted with you Daddy prior to posting this misinformation on Tech. Thirdly, I only paid $29,500.00 for the car because your stupid broke *** already gave me [B]$500.00 back. Finally, F..K You and i look forward to talikn your money again BITCH>

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix