"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2011, 06:57 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Smile Hold on dj

Originally Posted by PRINCE OF THE SOUTH
Ricky b how u won.t it on the motor r spray i,m takin orders
Hold on Bowdie I been quite for a while nah I can't let Ricky be beat ya cheeks before me. I think me and your album ga drop around the same time imma give you a dinky special with a twist. I'll give u 1 free race on motor and for ya second race all out for some cash for that ***.
Old 01-01-2011, 08:51 PM
On The Tree

ah **** lets go cowboys
Old 01-01-2011, 09:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
Hold on Bowdie I been quite for a while nah I can't let Ricky be beat ya cheeks before me. I think me and your album ga drop around the same time imma give you a dinky special with a twist. I'll give u 1 free race on motor and for ya second race all out for some cash for that ***.
Hold on now Pete u no we cool but u can't be ******* with my dog Bowdie like that I tell u what by the time u ready we have a head and cam C6 vette dropping the same time as u so u can get u some of that on the motor. As for Mr Ricky Bobby I got a spot on my album for him and Q too they both can get on the same song I am doing 600 thousands on the first day lmfao
Old 01-02-2011, 12:00 AM
11 Second Club

We got a c6 to cover that. And I raise you a h/c Camaro ( poker face on) lol
Old 01-02-2011, 12:23 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
We got a c6 to cover that. And I raise you a h/c Camaro ( poker face on) lol
it.s all good pete mule got my back. n i know u talking about clay. but guess wat we will be waiting n i hope ur cd drop for real this time because my cd will drop 4 mardi gras 4sho n it.s not gonna be the one u think DERE HE IIIIIIIS
Old 01-02-2011, 10:02 AM
11 Second Club

im setting up to drop on that same day or 3 days early looking good right now. missing 1 important part if anybody knows who have a c5 2003 engine harness hit me up asap i damagedmine.... thats my biggest hold up
Old 01-02-2011, 10:45 AM
On The Tree

Hey lil jack called he looking for a race. We would have taken it but we are headed NORTH East in a few Minutes to try and get a kill. Something that has been brewing for about 1 year finally came thru. Will send the video to tech as soon as it is over Kill or not. He said he would like to try T or Dinky specifically but anyone who wants to get it on. Somebody get in touch with The White and blue Camaro from the Westbank who was looking for the 500 race two weeks ago.

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 01-02-2011 at 10:52 AM.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:42 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by whatshot=rod
hey lil jack called he looking for a race. We would have taken it but we are headed north east in a few minutes to try and get a kill. Something that has been brewing for about 1 year finally came thru. Will send the video to tech as soon as it is over kill or not. He said he would like to try t or dinky specifically but anyone who wants to get it on. Somebody get in touch with the white and blue camaro from the westbank who was looking for the 500 race two weeks ago.
good luck n yall be safe
Old 01-02-2011, 01:45 PM
Teching In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWe26D0nDMw
WHEN I BEAT THAT *** U WILL BE MEMORIZED PETE
Old 01-02-2011, 02:22 PM
Teching In

Talking

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Hey lil jack called he looking for a race. We would have taken it but we are headed NORTH East in a few Minutes to try and get a kill. Something that has been brewing for about 1 year finally came thru. Will send the video to tech as soon as it is over Kill or not. He said he would like to try T or Dinky specifically but anyone who wants to get it on. Somebody get in touch with The White and blue Camaro from the Westbank who was looking for the 500 race two weeks ago.
Hot Rod ,ask lil jack if he want to do it again with the S10 truck.he"s 2-0 we will meet him half way(leakesville,ms)
Old 01-02-2011, 02:32 PM
Teching In

Default Bowdie

A bowdie I kept my mouth closed but I always see you got to put my name in yours Na you round he talkin all this **** tryin to buy all this **** cuz a nicca done retired yo tired *** **** but checked this out I'll be back real soon had to up grade my tranny situation almost complete and all you have to do is beat me nicca enough said yeah mule be takin shots but when y'all not around dat nicca want to run for da free you can do dat free **** every wed. At da track nicca holla at weasy he'll front you yeah niccas I'm talking **** now and if you thank I'm bullshittin come **** with me and I'm gone give you all 8" of this rod
Old 01-02-2011, 02:41 PM
Teching In

I need someone that knows how to post dvd video to youtube and then to tech.boom 504-602-5817.
Old 01-02-2011, 03:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by clayz
A bowdie I kept my mouth closed but I always see you got to put my name in yours Na you round he talkin all this **** tryin to buy all this **** cuz a nicca done retired yo tired *** **** but checked this out I'll be back real soon had to up grade my tranny situation almost complete and all you have to do is beat me nicca enough said yeah mule be takin shots but when y'all not around dat nicca want to run for da free you can do dat free **** every wed. At da track nicca holla at weasy he'll front you yeah niccas I'm talking **** now and if you thank I'm bullshittin come **** with me and I'm gone give you all 8" of this rod
Hold up Clayz nicca what the **** u talking bout I only raced Q twice the first race Q just wanted to do it for a hundred dollars ***** I wipe my *** with I hundred dollar bill ***** I told that man that **** can't fix my car or his and what happen that man broke at the line not taking shots and he was down for a min the second race y'all the Westbank only came up with 500 I could have covered that my self but I let the homies get some we had a stack and as I recall u was crying before the race talking bout do it off the light and took your money back which was 25 dollars nicca so before u open your mouth no what the **** u are talking bout nicca what the **** u talking bout Weezy ***** I ben had money before YoungMoney nicca ask around the Name Mazant ring bells fool so when that **** u got get ready I want your *** first **** u talking bout. For what ever ***** your own money not no put in **** either.
Old 01-02-2011, 03:36 PM
Teching In

Default you hold up nicca

look mule **** all dat stunting nicca i dont give afuck about with you wipe your *** with nicca cuz you and i no its toilet paper nicca what the **** you doin all that reppin for nicca and second of all nicca a iphone a ***** ****** nicca yea nicca remember dat 1 more thang open your door and that white camaro you see thats a piece of **** nicca that pewter thang is royalty compared to yo **** nicca now im done talkin when my tranny done ill be at yo teeth lmao
Old 01-02-2011, 03:56 PM
Teching In

Default clayz

Originally Posted by boomonwheels228
I need someone that knows how to post dvd video to youtube and then to tech.boom 504-602-5817.
a boom get with pete bo he can put you down with dat homie 1
Old 01-02-2011, 03:57 PM
Teching In

look mule **** all dat stunting nicca i dont give afuck about with you wipe your *** with nicca cuz you and i no its toilet paper nicca what the **** you doin all that reppin for nicca and second of all nicca a iphone a ***** ****** nicca yea nicca remember dat 1 more thang open your door and that white camaro you see thats a piece of **** nicca that pewter thang is royalty compared to yo **** nicca now im done talkin when my tranny done ill be at yo teeth lmao
Clayz u sound crazy I see u don’t no what the **** u talking bout I had that SS over ten years and it not no put together nicca it come off the show room floor nicca is that a real SS u have anyway I tell u what bring your papers I will bring mine nicca vent numbers don't lie. Lmfao u talking bout royalty how many pewter camaros u see a lot How many white drop with white seats u see not to many fool a got a numbered car clown that **** u got can't see my ****.
Old 01-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Teching In

Default nicca you crazy

Originally Posted by MazantMule
Clayz u sound crazy I see u don’t no what the **** u talking bout I had that SS over ten years and it not no put together nicca it come off the show room floor nicca is that a real SS u have anyway I tell u what bring your papers I will bring mine nicca vent numbers don't lie. Lmfao u talking bout royalty how many pewter camaros u see a lot How many white drop with white seats u see not to many fool a got a numbered car clown that **** u got can't see my ****.
a homie i see you gettin a lil upset with dat cetafix *** hood on your car lmao im not bout to talk dat money **** mule cuz im good where im at trying to do better so one they i can wipe my *** like you but you no and i no we not bout to race for no titles bo we will put something together and have some fun cool my nicca happy new years homie
Old 01-02-2011, 04:44 PM
Teching In

a bowdie i kept my mouth closed but i always see you got to put my name in yours na you round he talkin all this **** tryin to buy all this **** cuz a nicca done retired yo tired *** **** but checked this out i'll be back real soon had to up grade my tranny situation almost complete and all you have to do is beat me nicca enough said yeah mule be takin shots but when y'all not around dat nicca want to run for da free you can do dat free **** every wed. At da track nicca holla at weasy he'll front you yeah niccas i'm talking **** now and if you thank i'm bullshittin come **** with me and i'm gone give you all 8" of this rod
clay u run ur mouth more thin u run ur car. That,s y i said ur name because i know u was gonna respond so now imma dig in yo *** .please hurry up n bring that tired *** camero to the street so we can devoure u n make u never bring that tired bitch again, it was suppose to be u n my dog rell but u a lil to strong for my dog so now i got his back n trust me i,m comin but how does it feel to put all that money n ur car n still be slow na that,s fucked up clay n don,t 4get i i,m the reason u spent all that money on that slow *** car so do me a favor please have ur tranny fix for mardi gras so i can spread some mayo on ur cheeks lmfao
Old 01-02-2011, 04:47 PM
Teching In

a homie i see you gettin a lil upset with dat cetafix *** hood on your car lmao im not bout to talk dat money **** mule cuz im good where im at trying to do better so one they i can wipe my *** like you but you no and i no we not bout to race for no titles bo we will put something together and have some fun cool my nicca happy new years homie
Lmfao Clayz u no this is greazy talk I am happy to see u back out here lmfao so hurry up and get that number job *** camaro back on the streets its all luv.
Old 01-02-2011, 04:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mazantmule
clayz u sound crazy i see u don’t no what the **** u talking bout i had that ss over ten years and it not no put together nicca it come off the show room floor nicca is that a real ss u have anyway i tell u what bring your papers i will bring mine nicca vent numbers don't lie. Lmfao u talking bout royalty how many pewter camaros u see a lot how many white drop with white seats u see not to many fool a got a numbered car clown that **** u got can't see my ****.
that,s my dog, na that,s wat the **** i,m talkin about go hard on them niccas mule dere he iiiiiiiis

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix