New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2011, 05:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by prince of the south
that,s my dog, na that,s wat the **** i,m talkin about go hard on them niccas mule dere he iiiiiiiis
man i luv this **** dere he issssssssss.:d
Old 01-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Teching In

Default you got some nerve

Originally Posted by PRINCE OF THE SOUTH
that,s my dog, na that,s wat the **** i,m talkin about go hard on them niccas mule dere he iiiiiiiis
bowdie how can you fix your mouth to call somebody **** tired with dat tired reconsructed ***** ****** you had how the **** you figure you made me spend money on my car you never was on my ****** mind cuz and you dont no wat da **** i spent on my car you just keep posting in da classified section trying to buy somebody else **** nicca and if im stronger than rell and im tired wat that make my homie oooh almost forgot a mule da only thang round here tagged is your grill big money lmmfao if it aint real im not going to **** with it cuz im heads and cam shot r not get u some of this shot 346 i
like being da under dog niccasssss
heeeeereheeeeeiiiiissssss
Old 01-02-2011, 06:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Not to but in fellas Mule did get the ride when they 1st came out ,I can vouch for this one ,All of them on Mazant had them . Now yall all get back to racing , its a new year fellas.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by clayz
bowdie how can you fix your mouth to call somebody **** tired with dat tired reconsructed ***** ****** you had how the **** you figure you made me spend money on my car you never was on my ****** mind cuz and you dont no wat da **** i spent on my car you just keep posting in da classified section trying to buy somebody else **** nicca and if im stronger than rell and im tired wat that make my homie oooh almost forgot a mule da only thang round here tagged is your grill big money lmmfao if it aint real im not going to **** with it cuz im heads and cam shot r not get u some of this shot 346 i
stop wait a minute pulse clay what you mean you stronger then rell i anit scare of yall if you want some get some i been lookin to bust your *** head and cam i dont care so put me on your list. dont worry mule i got
him
Old 01-02-2011, 06:37 PM
Teching In

i just got of the phone wit kunt n he said go get the dog nicca n he also said if the westbank keep talkin **** i know wat to do n that is to go get the pigeon but i.m trying to be nice n go get my own **** so clay get ready i got something 4 yo ***
Old 01-02-2011, 07:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HOTBOY RELL
stop wait a minute pulse clay what you mean you stronger then rell i anit scare of yall if you want some get some i been lookin to bust your *** head and cam i dont care so put me on your list. dont worry mule i got
him
Well Rell I guess we have to run a train express on that *** then.
Old 01-02-2011, 07:12 PM
Teching In

Default we good

i just got of the phone wit kunt n he said go get the dog nicca n he also said if the westbank keep talkin **** i know wat to do n that is to go get the pigeon but i.m trying to be nice n go get my own **** so clay get ready i got something 4 yo ***
a rell i was replying to wat bowdie said homie but when im out we can do something its cool bowdie i talked to chicken a couple of weeks ago but wasnt sure wat da deal was i will get with you on dat though homie so im through talkin fellas win r loose lets have some fun( RUN WITH YOU BRUNG)
OH YEAH IF YOU AINT RUNNING WITH IT RUN FROM IT ***** ******* YA DIGGGG
Old 01-02-2011, 07:16 PM
Teching In

Default Dont giva ****

Originally Posted by Blk_Ws6
Not to but in fellas Mule did get the ride when they 1st came out ,I can vouch for this one ,All of them on Mazant had them . Now yall all get back to racing , its a new year fellas.
I DONT CARE A RATS *** ABOUT HIS CAR MAZANT OR WHOEEVER ELSE HAD THEM BITCHES HOMIE BUT WHEN YOU CALL MY CAR A PIECE OF **** WHEN ITS 1 OF THE CLEANEST CAMAROS OUT THEIR THEN I SHOOT BACK THATS ALL HOMIE ITS COOL THOUGH HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU TO 1
Old 01-02-2011, 07:36 PM
Teching In

I DONT CARE A RATS *** ABOUT HIS CAR MAZANT OR WHOEEVER ELSE HAD THEM BITCHES HOMIE BUT WHEN YOU CALL MY CAR A PIECE OF **** WHEN ITS 1 OF THE CLEANEST CAMAROS OUT THEIR THEN I SHOOT BACK THATS ALL HOMIE ITS COOL THOUGH HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU TO 1
Lmfao I see I ruffled your feathers a little just hurry up and get that ************ out remember u started this **** I was ******* with my dog Pete now u got a *** whipping coming your way. Don't get to mad now its just a little racing.
Old 01-02-2011, 08:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Hey lil jack called he looking for a race. We would have taken it but we are headed NORTH East in a few Minutes to try and get a kill. Something that has been brewing for about 1 year finally came thru. Will send the video to tech as soon as it is over Kill or not. He said he would like to try T or Dinky specifically but anyone who wants to get it on. Somebody get in touch with The White and blue Camaro from the Westbank who was looking for the 500 race two weeks ago.
well hotrod a lil bird told me u tried to pushthat race up...i wnt ur *** thou so hurry up...
Old 01-02-2011, 08:21 PM
Teching In

Lmfao I see I ruffled your feathers a little just hurry up and get that ************ out remember u started this **** I was ******* with my dog Pete now u got a *** whipping coming your way. Don't get to mad now its just a little racing.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:50 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by MazantMule
Well Rell I guess we have to run a train express on that *** then.
Come on now mule! You know batman and robin not about to let any trains get ran on nobody in our crew. I hope you boys know clay got back up right! Just pick the green or the blue pill they cocked and loaded!
Old 01-02-2011, 11:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bowman2005
Come on now mule! You know batman and robin not about to let any trains get ran on nobody in our crew. I hope you boys know clay got back up right! Just pick the green or the blue pill they cocked and loaded!
look like yall came a little late we already jumped his *** lol
Old 01-03-2011, 01:29 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Default Que come out, come out whereever u R! ! ! ! !

Que R u going 2 da first midnight madness on da 15th. . . . If so wuz up wit some action
Old 01-03-2011, 07:35 AM
Launching!

look like yall came a little late we already jumped his *** lol
lol you stupid dude
Old 01-03-2011, 09:52 AM
Teching In

Default Track

[QUOTE=sky;14309800]Que R u going 2 da first midnight madness on da 15th. . . . If so wuz up wit some action[/QUOT

Hey fellas who all going to the track on the 15th lets try to get as many cars to go as possible it should be fun to have all the N.O. streetracers together I should b able to get my potna to bring his red c6 not sure yet but i will be spectating
Old 01-03-2011, 11:26 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sky
Que R u going 2 da first midnight madness on da 15th. . . . If so wuz up wit some action
Naw moe jeezy , I can't **** with cha I'm just regular man
Old 01-03-2011, 03:12 PM
Teching In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd3di...eature=related
lmfao
Old 01-03-2011, 05:28 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by quews6lime
Naw moe jeezy , I can't **** with cha I'm just regular man