New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2011, 05:54 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Travose21
What's up fa tha action tonite
don,t worry t21 u will be getting some action comin ur way real soon wit all that investigating u ben doing on our cars. that,s sad nicca u need to get a life step son
Old 02-12-2011, 06:08 PM
12 Second Club

boody first of all. no one doing investigation on you and yall cars. i got plenty calls saying that yall brought a car just to race me. so i tell you with as soon as i come from getting freshend up ill warm you up with witheva you got. I LOVE THIS RACING ****.
Old 02-12-2011, 06:17 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Travose21
boody first of all. no one doing investigation on you and yall cars. i got plenty calls saying that yall brought a car just to race me. so i tell you with as soon as i come from getting freshend up ill warm you up with witheva you got. I LOVE THIS RACING ****.
n guess wat, ur not by ur ****** self i luv this **** 2
Old 02-12-2011, 06:27 PM
Teching In

Anybody have an automatic transmission for ls1, (4l60e)
Pm me
Old 02-12-2011, 09:57 PM
11 Second Club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9esRzHgAH_4
Old 02-13-2011, 12:52 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by dinky
im glad u got ur car finish man...but hey ill take u up on that race we was talkin bout allout...its snowwin here right now and somebody told me its been rainin there alot so when the weather get right ill bring the car back and we can get it on big moe....but in the mean time bus all them assesthat was talkin **** when u was down...goodluck babi...

lil dinky
4 sho baby, Im tryin 2 get some of these scarry *** niccas 2 give me a race! ! ! ! !
Old 02-13-2011, 01:08 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
Dat must b some stage 3 bosch plastic heads and a comp rag-lum cam,lol Dont trip kenneth, Ima warm dat *** up real nice tomorrow in dat black veret Hit Squad style
Old 02-13-2011, 09:19 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by sky
dat must b some stage 3 bosch plastic heads and a comp rag-lum cam,lol dont trip kenneth, ima warm dat *** up real nice tomorrow in dat black veret hit squad style
"bring it"
Old 02-13-2011, 09:22 AM
TECH Regular

GOOD RACE LAST NIGHT FIREMAN PEOPLE!!!
Old 02-13-2011, 09:44 AM
11 Second Club

Exclamation

Has anybody seen big bro and lil bro intimidator. I heard since that cyber vette hit the street that they been asking for they went into protective custody.wait i take that back let me add to this.Since the green thing went automatic(que) they have been saying the cars sick etc...changing there apperance ;cutting there dreads off so they wont be recognized etc.. did they get a name change and relocate. If anyone has any info on where to find these lost racers well oops part time racers please contact any member of the westbank with there info. there Will be a reward if you bet with us if they race. thankx help us clean up the streets of these suspect racers.
P.S. yeah my car coming for any smart ***!
Old 02-13-2011, 09:53 AM
Launching!

Has anybody seen big bro and lil bro intimidator. I heard since that cyber vette hit the street that they been asking for they went into protective custody.wait i take that back let me add to this.Since the green thing went automatic(que) they have been saying the cars sick etc...changing there apperance ;cutting there dreads off so they wont be recognized etc.. did they get a name change and relocate. If anyone has any info on where to find these lost racers well oops part time racers please contact any member of the westbank with there info. there Will be a reward if you bet with us if they race. thankx help us clean up the streets of these suspect racers.
Lol that was a good one pate!
Old 02-13-2011, 10:50 AM
sky
Staging Lane

has anybody seen big bro and lil bro intimidator. I heard since that cyber vette hit the street that they been asking for they went into protective custody.wait i take that back let me add to this.since the green thing went automatic(que) they have been Saying the cars sick etc...changing there apperance ;cutting there dreads off so they wont be recognized etc.. Did they get a name change and relocate. If anyone has any info on where to find these lost racers well oops part time racers please contact any member of the westbank with there info. There will be a reward if you bet with us if they race. Thankx help us clean up the streets of these suspect racers.
P.s. Yeah my car coming for any smart ***!
jtfo! ! ! !
Old 02-13-2011, 11:04 AM
Teching In

LMFAO
Old 02-13-2011, 12:02 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
GOOD RACE LAST NIGHT FIREMAN PEOPLE!!!
he said cool. good race.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:04 PM
On The Tree

damn he went hard!!!!
Old 02-13-2011, 12:09 PM
On The Tree

nah that,s how u **** on somebody good one pete, DERE HE IIIIIIIS
Old 02-13-2011, 12:42 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by sky
Dat must b some stage 3 bosch plastic heads and a comp rag-lum cam,lol Dont trip kenneth, Ima warm dat *** up real nice tomorrow in dat black veret Hit Squad style
thats cause its a cam only car son!!
Old 02-13-2011, 12:53 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
first of all son the car is cam only and second off all that wasnt my race and it was my first pass ever in that damn car and aint nothin cheap round hear son i do what i can son so what u mean with all that son its all good tho!!!!!then i had no traction so!!
Old 02-13-2011, 01:18 PM
12 Second Club

Default Lake

Anyone going to the lake?
Old 02-13-2011, 01:48 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by DaFireMan
he said cool. good race.
That car nice. Cam only he got a good car the man just need practice.nobody else stepped up to race I give him props. But y'all need to be in the pits with that man next race he have that was messed up.
We fair sports but I'm not helping the next man if my money on the line. Nah i would like to see him hook up and ****** on that bitch next time.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix