New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2011, 11:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bowman2005
let me tell you something brick i dont give a **** about seeing your car run the reason why I called moe for you is because everybody else thats in kam class is down, i been told you your **** run. I aint said **** about you but one thing we all know money aint a ******* problem dude so when I do touch down we can tangle the same day dude. You phony for getting on tech with that bullshit like i was running your name on this bitch or something ***** you know my ******* number that **** wasnt even for me and you but im going to ****** all the paint off your **** ***** believe that! you gonna be having nightmares bout me son!
LMFAO DA TRUTH HURTS WHEN I SPEAK I KEEP IT REAL IF U LIKE IT R NOT AN YES U GOT MY NUMBER SO WHEN U WANT TO CALL UR SELF FINDING A RACE FOR ME CALL ME FIRST 1-800- HIT SQUAD
Old 08-24-2011, 10:08 AM
Teching In

WHO THE **** are you? I can answer that NOBODY! NOBODY knows you Lil daddy stay in your place and get your stock car running before you come stepping to people like me. To get your lil *** str8 kam never called for me dude in fact I begged him to give me his word that he will race me when I come back out but he couldnt so what that being said you are none of your people can **** with me. No beef with you kam but you need to keep your lil buddies updated cause you know and I know you dont want no trouble with me!
ricky b cut all the bs out (IM the reason u selling your drivetrain) cause im pretty sure your lil potna who yall send around my house everyday in his ice cream truck told you what my **** hittin fa.....as soon as he seen me in my car on the street he followed me from my street to the interstate so i gave him what he wanted i cutt that bitch from the red light and then then the next then i know the whole westbank down **** that ima drop when yall come back nomore picking races for yall tryna see who got the fastest car out of me and brick just try your luck and race both of them....and as far as my lil homie send one of yall stock car out there for him and he gon show them the ropes....intimidator gang
Old 08-24-2011, 10:16 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TransAnimalWS6
Real **** B
u did rite selling that car that thing was tired sorry we had to be the ones who made u realize that but tell ro im waiting on him
Old 08-24-2011, 10:30 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Lil bro Intimidator
ricky b cut all the bs out (IM the reason u selling your drivetrain) cause im pretty sure your lil potna who yall send around my house everyday in his ice cream truck told you what my **** hittin fa.....as soon as he seen me in my car on the street he followed me from my street to the interstate so i gave him what he wanted i cutt that bitch from the red light and then then the next then i know the whole westbank down **** that ima drop when yall come back nomore picking races for yall tryna see who got the fastest car out of me and brick just try your luck and race both of them....and as far as my lil homie send one of yall stock car out there for him and he gon show them the ropes....intimidator gang
lol I guess them bitches down too bo and ricky bobby big dawg??? He must have forgot the last time he was on the side of an intimidator but bring ya stock cars and ill knock them bitches off 1 by 1
Old 08-24-2011, 10:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yall ain't playing huh !!!!
Old 08-24-2011, 01:10 PM
sky
Staging Lane

[QUOTE=WHATSHOT=ROD;15305959]
Originally Posted by sky

Yeah you right moe cause I need some paint on the Monte and I like that color you got so I'm gonna pull it off you at the track and put it on the Monte. lol. me and you alright but we gonna get it in keep it racing yall. It will be some good ones.
LOL, Im feelin like Jay-Z. . . . come & get me! ! !
Old 08-24-2011, 01:42 PM
Teching In

u did rite selling that car that thing was tired sorry we had to be the ones who made u realize that but tell ro im waiting on him
Yea and Wen I called yall them 10 ****** times wit that stack yall was talkin bout runnin all a nicca heard was crickettes n i jus had a cam only car n yall was shaking like booty meat man yyall the fakest racers n da game wit yall shot slow *** put-togethers...how brick call u to race your car an yo spookin *** call me to run him n I still cut loose
Old 08-24-2011, 02:26 PM
Teching In

Yea and Wen I called yall them 10 ****** times wit that stack yall was talkin bout runnin all a nicca heard was crickettes n i jus had a cam only car n yall was shaking like booty meat man yyall the fakest racers n da game wit yall shot slow *** put-togethers...how brick call u to race your car an yo spookin *** call me to run him n I still cut loose
A stack stop all that bullshittin on tech ***** u had a hard time tryna get the lil money yall raced for the first time but I tell u what get you what get u another car and ill run u for that same stack
Old 08-24-2011, 02:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by kj the great
A stack stop all that bullshittin on tech ***** u had a hard time tryna get the lil money yall raced for the first time but I tell u what get you what get u another car and ill run u for that same stack
Ask to daddy kam how many times I called him bout that money racevu lil *** boy..u jus got out chea wit a ****** stock car without a ****** air lid wit no title tranfer n talkin big money **** to me u nowhere near the **** I'm on....I ddnt hav my tires so I came wit $100 u right but 3 days later wen I got my tires n had my money in hand yo ppl was tuckin they tail lil nicca
Old 08-24-2011, 03:12 PM
Teching In

That boy car lighter got full suspension and heads n I'm still runnin him down on da hill n I'm spinnin half way down the street hmmm...shot to death
Old 08-24-2011, 03:43 PM
Teching In

That boy car lighter got full suspension and heads n I'm still runnin him down on da hill n I'm spinnin half way down the street hmmm...shot to death
I aint tryna hear the bullshit Or the excuses either u gon run this lil ***** in this lil stock *** car or stop talkin
Old 08-24-2011, 06:01 PM
Launching!

Im not gon go back and forth cause I see you not bout keeping it real, just say it right here in front everybody that you will race me when I drop no excuses!
Old 08-24-2011, 07:02 PM
Teching In

Ask to daddy kam how many times I called him bout that money racevu lil *** boy..u jus got out chea wit a ****** stock car without a ****** air lid wit no title tranfer n talkin big money **** to me u nowhere near the **** I'm on....I ddnt hav my tires so I came wit $100 u right but 3 days later wen I got my tires n had my money in hand yo ppl was tuckin they tail lil nicca
aint no since in beatin a dead horse ***** beat that slow tired *** car u had yall just want a ***** to keep racing that **** to see were a ***** car @ gtf win ***** had there car out there for the race yo **** so slow none of yo ****** wanted to even bet with that slow *** car they know what was up u let ricky b buck yo duck *** up to get smashed and a ***** was playin with you on the top end think he asked u the same night to race again and all u said was im str8 you know wazam.......intimidator gang
Old 08-24-2011, 07:12 PM
Teching In

boy and this car u talkin bout here is mine you know u dont want none of that remember u backed outta that race like three time and when i did show to **** u up you ***** out and sent yo lil potna out there to get fucked up i know u was happy you didnt put that slow *** car on side my **** i wouldve made that bitch look like it was SLOWWWWW that bitch was loud and thats it u and all yo ****** know u wasnt ****** with me you and my lil ***** kj wouldve been a good as race and he stock for now but you talkin bout get on your level u dont have a level to get on nobody wanna be slow homie who ever put that set up together for u kill em!!!!!!that bitch was hit.....intimidator gang
Old 08-24-2011, 07:18 PM
Teching In

Im not gon go back and forth cause I see you not bout keeping it real, just say it right here in front everybody that you will race me when I drop no excuses!
rick b this is lil bro intimidator when u drop yo **** i will bust that *** again and make you put that bitch back up and thats my word......intimidator gang
Old 08-24-2011, 08:23 PM
Teching In

boy and this car u talkin bout here is mine you know u dont want none of that remember u backed outta that race like three time and when i did show to **** u up you ***** out and sent yo lil potna out there to get fucked up i know u was happy you didnt put that slow *** car on side my **** i wouldve made that bitch look like it was SLOWWWWW that bitch was loud and thats it u and all yo ****** know u wasnt ****** with me you and my lil ***** kj wouldve been a good as race and he stock for now but you talkin bout get on your level u dont have a level to get on nobody wanna be slow homie who ever put that set up together for u kill em!!!!!!that bitch was hit.....intimidator gang
Man gtf outta here I ddnt race again that nite cus I had Ricky b shot *** tires n I blew the tires away y would I race again spinnin..yo scary *** know how many times i called yall wit dat money talkn bout yall goin to a funeral nicca that funeral was 8 months ago nicca n u want get on tech wit dat bullshit yall dudes some clowns..and my car was booping Wen I was gon run kam that's y I ddnt run him n a couple nights later nicca found nitrous on his car fake *** niccas
Old 08-24-2011, 09:32 PM
Teching In

Man gtf outta here I ddnt race again that nite cus I had Ricky b shot *** tires n I blew the tires away y would I race again spinnin..yo scary *** know how many times i called yall wit dat money talkn bout yall goin to a funeral nicca that funeral was 8 months ago nicca n u want get on tech wit dat bullshit yall dudes some clowns..and my car was booping Wen I was gon run kam that's y I ddnt run him n a couple nights later nicca found nitrous on his car fake *** niccas
come on man keep it real ***** never found **** on my car ***** just know clay wasnt gon win and didnt wanna take another L to them intimidator boi's keep it 100% u knew u couldnt **** with that white thing son u couldnt beat me or my big bro on a bad day with two spark plug wires missing and three flat tires just chill....stay in your class 12.6s all out u did rite getting out the game!!!!!!
Old 08-24-2011, 10:04 PM
Teching In

awwwshit son its gettin hot in here but its wet outside lets see if i can find the lil bro's when the street dry up.......
Old 08-24-2011, 10:21 PM
Launching!

come on man keep it real ***** never found **** on my car ***** just know clay wasnt gon win and didnt wanna take another L to them intimidator boi's keep it 100% u knew u couldnt **** with that white thing son u couldnt beat me or my big bro on a bad day with two spark plug wires missing and three flat tires just chill....stay in your class 12.6s all out u did rite getting out the game!!!!!!
Man you had NITROUS on that slow *** car thats why when q seen it you slammed the hood! Then you disappeared from the scene for about 9 months cause you were busted! lil boy if you going to cheat have your **** together! You was scared to run transanimal and kl then you got the nerve to get on here talking bout you ready for me dude you fake *** **** I cant believe you on here with all them lies! everybody on here know your **** slow and you not bout racing and Im going to prove that in about two weeks! Please bring all them racks on racks on racks that yall be talking bout cause I want all that. I hate liars dude!
Old 08-24-2011, 10:21 PM
Teching In

And I got a stock car for your homie lets get the streets poppin!!!

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix