New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 11:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You been on that Ham atleast 3weeks now.
Old 10-27-2011, 12:00 AM
Teching In

You know that Mopar a race car right???? You drive that bitch from kenner 2 the east at 70mph you got that race!!!!! I will drive my car on the side of you.
Old 10-27-2011, 12:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'll say this , them bitches was rolling .
Old 10-27-2011, 12:22 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Magic Tundra
You know that Mopar a race car right???? You drive that bitch from kenner 2 the east at 70mph you got that race!!!!! I will drive my car on the side of you.
Exhaust too loud, yall tried to burn me down that night and even after the race still 170 degrees. Dats cool you don't wanna race.
Old 10-27-2011, 06:45 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Travose21
Eurick that was before u change ya setup. That car is not the same car when u ran harry so u can get the **** outta Here with that one. So don't come on here talking how u brought a car fa this and that. With ya new set up give me the hit on the motor and u spray or ill give u a subway special motor to motor. If I get on the juice ill give u 5 juice to juice. Na take ya pick
Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
How yall waiting on the Mopar ya crew chief called and asked for the HIT(handicap). AND YALL WANT TRAVIS TO GET ON THE MOTOR AND YALL BANG 2 GUNS AT HIM We not giving yall anything(handicap). Pull ya dick out and **** in front the crowd LIKE YOU SAID YOU AINT SCARED HA! Everybody get to the edge of that curb with 950-1050 psi in yo **** and hold on till the stripe.
You keep talking about what we keep asking for or what we want. Look at what Travis posted, we never asked for it.

With the Mopar ya'll keep changing your story. Ya'll said yall were going to put a 100 shot on the car and run it again, then it changed from that to let us shoot what we want on one kit. Never heard of us asking for the hit. Figure out what ya'll want to do and get with us.
Old 10-27-2011, 07:18 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
You keep talking about what we keep asking for or what we want. Look at what Travis posted, we never asked for it.

With the Mopar ya'll keep changing your story. Ya'll said yall were going to put a 100 shot on the car and run it again, then it changed from that to let us shoot what we want on one kit. Never heard of us asking for the hit. Figure out what ya'll want to do and get with us.
Ask Ya crew Chief if he called me and asked for the hit if he says no he's lying. But any way I don't want anything and yall shouldn't either. That clears up the whole thing. Yeah I said a 100 shot that was for that night. Yall gonna wait a few days and up your nitrous so no 100 shot race. Run what you BRUNG. Now when yall decide on that get at US. Back to the old me I GONNA BRING MY MILKCRATE AND A BROOM TO SWEEP UP THE PARTS IF I HAVE TO.
Old 10-27-2011, 09:31 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I just talked to him and he said yes he did ask, but thats beside the point. So ya'll don't think that that race car with big tires, wheelie bars and sheetmetal everywhere can give a pump gas, small tire, smallblock car the hit on all we got and ya'll on one kit? Ya'll should be ashamed to want to go head up with all that on that race fuel guzzling Mopar.

I know ya'll tired of eating grilled cheese sandwiches but it is what it is.

So, we have gone from:

1. 100shot to what we got
2. one kit on the Mopar to what we got
3. what ever yall got to what we got

Damn, Hot Rod you keep backing up any further you going to end up in a "black hole".
Old 10-27-2011, 08:16 PM
On The Tree

Default Thats so funny

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
I just talked to him and he said yes he did ask, but thats beside the point. So ya'll don't think that that race car with big tires, wheelie bars and sheetmetal everywhere can give a pump gas, small tire, smallblock car the hit on all we got and ya'll on one kit? Ya'll should be ashamed to want to go head up with all that on that race fuel guzzling Mopar.

I know ya'll tired of eating grilled cheese sandwiches but it is what it is.

So, we have gone from:

1. 100shot to what we got
2. one kit on the Mopar to what we got
3. what ever yall got to what we got

Damn, Hot Rod you keep backing up any further you going to end up in a "black hole".
I tell you what the only thing funny is how yall running from RACES, if they are not to yall's advantage. You never heard of us doing that. Because when the Big dogs come barking who coming if sumn ready them Blackhole boys. That's because when those outsiders come they not giving up **** and yall know it. And it is a known fact that we get out there and put on. SO TO ME WITH THAT BEING SAID WHEN YALL RUN SOME REAL RACES THEN YALL HOLLA AT ME. I KNOW THAT WON'T HAPPEN BECAUSE YALL BEEN LOOKING FOR A WAY OUT ANYWAY.

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 10-27-2011 at 08:25 PM.
Old 10-27-2011, 08:24 PM
On The Tree

Default Yall are predictable

Everyone already know yall not gonna run the Monte because it is considered a street car also so there would be no excuse for the lost. Yall questioning running the Mopar because then yall can say before the race well I'm not supposed to win so if I loose it's o.k. If you can tell people oh I played with the Mopar then what you scared of Magic. HEY TECH I'm gonna let yall have it back cause these dudes not gonna STAND UP.
Old 10-27-2011, 08:37 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Dis bitch (ls1Tech) doin da most! ! ! !
Old 10-27-2011, 08:57 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sky
Dis bitch (ls1Tech) doin da most! ! ! !
You an Pork gonna do it?
Old 10-27-2011, 09:09 PM
Teching In

Default Halloween

Any action for trick a treat I see a lot of typing so its got to be some action brewing ..... Wat up hot you putting on for trick a treat ... Wat it do moe Geezy I no you got a trick r treat .... Wat up travose you cutting that bitch loose y'all started getting this **** back popping keep it going ... Wat up mule who you cutting that bitch loose on give us a show fellas .... Where you at brick .... Magic intimidators all these cars giva nicca something man instead of all these paragraphs lol leeeeeeeeeego fellas
Old 10-27-2011, 09:17 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by clayz
Any action for trick a treat I see a lot of typing so its got to be some action brewing ..... Wat up hot you putting on for trick a treat ... Wat it do moe Geezy I no you got a trick r treat .... Wat up travose you cutting that bitch loose y'all started getting this **** back popping keep it going ... Wat up mule who you cutting that bitch loose on give us a show fellas .... Where you at brick .... Magic intimidators all these cars giva nicca something man instead of all these paragraphs lol leeeeeeeeeego fellas
I was trying brugh but no bite so I'm gonna punch dat clock.
Old 10-27-2011, 09:21 PM
Teching In

any action for trick a treat i see a lot of typing so its got to be some action brewing ..... Wat up hot you putting on for trick a treat ... Wat it do moe geezy i no you got a trick r treat .... Wat up travose you cutting that bitch loose y'all started getting this **** back popping keep it going ... Wat up mule who you cutting that bitch loose on give us a show fellas .... Where you at brick .... Magic intimidators all these cars giva nicca something man instead of all these paragraphs lol leeeeeeeeeego fellas
u got that light pole buddy!!!!
Old 10-27-2011, 09:25 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
I was trying brugh but no bite so I'm gonna punch dat clock.
I feel you hot make your money bajoe
Old 10-27-2011, 09:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Magic Tundra
u got that light pole buddy!!!!
Dont no bout dat light pole but I got them 8"
Old 10-27-2011, 09:30 PM
Teching In

Dont no bout dat light pole but I got them 8"
Bring your car out there you got that first light pole!!! Off the light!!!
Old 10-27-2011, 10:03 PM
Teching In

Clays these dudes ain't bout no racing they all show and no go but I will be ready to cut lose. like Big Wayne say it ain't bout the show it's about the go.
Old 10-27-2011, 10:12 PM
Teching In

I will be there Halloween with my car lock loaded and ready!!!!!! I never ran from a race! They called my phone to race and I put on. Get off tech with all that back and forth and give me a call and lets make in happen!!!!
Old 10-27-2011, 10:14 PM
Teching In

FOR THE HATERShttp://youtu.be/7Dzxef1muoQ

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix