New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2011, 11:57 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by popo1983
Most wanted racing team will be on the scene at hubcity sunday the 30th, call n place you order if you want to be served. Yes my formula is ready so its whatever. To Bookman, Don Mack said we still waiting. Get on yall mind, plus my car ready if yall have anything down there for me.
Come on down here li Jack and lets get it poppin 4 Halloween! ! !
Old 10-30-2011, 08:43 AM
9 Second Club

Default wasting your time

Originally Posted by sky
Come on down here li Jack and lets get it poppin 4 Halloween! ! !
you can forget about any of them. those are travis suckers. he go up there and rape them boys at will. if he know your going up there, or going to run them, he get on the phone and **** block. i know exactly what E.T and MPH travis run, i have never thought about telling nobody. i don't knock no mans hustle like the rest of these coward muthafuckers, then got the nerve to get mad when you asking them about a fare race.
Old 10-30-2011, 02:00 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 408lq9
you can forget about any of them. those are travis suckers. he go up there and rape them boys at will. if he know your going up there, or going to run them, he get on the phone and **** block. i know exactly what E.T and MPH travis run, i have never thought about telling nobody. i don't knock no mans hustle like the rest of these coward muthafuckers, then got the nerve to get mad when you asking them about a fare race.
U right Corey, Idk what I was thinkin! ! ! lol
Old 10-30-2011, 02:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by sky
U right Corey, Idk what I was thinkin! ! ! lol
Right !
Old 10-30-2011, 02:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 408lq9
That kind of **** takes all the fun out of it .
Old 10-31-2011, 12:30 PM
9 Second Club

Default lil jack

you don't look like the do-boy type, so i'm not going to send a message. do you know what day i can catch walt at that track or any track? going to tell everybody about this clown. i had been walking from trailer to trailer trying to get a race, nobody would bite. i took the car to the staging lane and a guy asked who head were we cutting. i told him anybody that want some. he said walt was on his way, i asked him if he wanna lock it up. he told me, walt gone take care of me, believe that. i looked at him and said, walt gone do just like you, TALK AND WALK. we decided not to make a pass until walt made it there. walt showed up, i went straight to him and asked what he wanted to do. he said give him time to make a pass. he made a pass, i went back to him and asked what was the deal. the dude said motor to motor, i said know. after about an hour, he come up and said, they told me not to run you, the only thing i can do with you is take the break in the 1/8, i told him, i'm sure you would and walked the **** off.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:56 PM
9 Second Club

Default to travis

once you finish your halloween skit. don't forget i'm the one that you always have to here about. the one everybody ask, when you gone run him travis. you let your nuts hang once to come meet me at no problem. why don't you get with your crew, find out when everybody will be off or in town and give me a date. track of your choice. it want cost you a thing if you don't want it to. i think it would be good for the greasy. it would give everyone a chance to see 2 of the fastest nitrous cars in louisiana go head up and the winner hold the title as the baddest nitrous assisted car in louisiana. not to give my buddy mr houston know disrespect with that killer he now owns. we all know that it's 3-firebirds that got this bitch on lock. (1)corey (2)houston(rowes old car)(3)travis. i can get with houston, and we can make this happen. pick your day and track, houston and i will be there.........COME ON GREASY, GET BEHIND ME ON THIS ONE. IT WILL BE TALKED ABOUT FOR ALONG TIME. THE 3OF US CAN COME UP WITH A BUY IN, AND WINNER TAKES IT ALL. ANYBODY ELSE YOU CAN THINK OF WILL BE WELCOME ALSO.........
Old 10-31-2011, 04:50 PM
Teching In

@ Corey, Yeah Nov. 5 in Prentise is a race. I got him first though. Who have travis beat up here besides me(And the was cause I had a motor tune and we wnt spray to spray, then when I came to New Orleans I didnt get a run because he said he had wanted to run motor to motor and I had nos tune. Other than that he beat the mustang that was on motor and gave him the break while he shot. They get a lot of sucker races. When is this halloween thing yall talking bout, tonite?
Old 10-31-2011, 05:42 PM
12 Second Club

Ok Cory we can do that I don't care but Yall really need to run this street car I have full exhaust thru a cat back no cutouts. Two seats and all. So y can't I get a street race with Yall. I just have to turn this thing to a track only killa. **** I leave off the footbrake. Lil wack (jack) u hit boy. Remember I'm the one up on the cash. U beat me while I was on 17 in ws6 rims on the front and back with m and h race mAsters lol u know that was for fun just to give a crowd a show. When I came up to race u fa cash I bust ya ***. And I can turn this thing to a all track killa so that means I gotta do what I gotta do gimme a min
Old 10-31-2011, 06:02 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Travose21
Ok Cory we can do that I don't care but Yall really need to run this street car I have full exhaust thru a cat back no cutouts. Two seats and all. So y can't I get a street race with Yall. I just have to turn this thing to a track only killa. **** I leave off the footbrake. Lil wack (jack) u hit boy. Remember I'm the one up on the cash. U beat me while I was on 17 in ws6 rims on the front and back with m and h race mAsters lol u know that was for fun just to give a crowd a show. When I came up to race u fa cash I bust ya ***. And I can turn this thing to a all track killa so that means I gotta do what I gotta do gimme a min
let me tell you one thing BOY. streetcars don't run slicks. i have to use the transbrake to get my car to leave on the motor. i leave on the foot when i spray from the gate. i have 2 race seats that's all. why the **** would i use factory seats with a 5 point harness? i worry about safety with the mph i run. you must be trying to scare somebody else with that talk about getting race track ready. i'm waiting on winter to get here, bigger motor and a state of the art make-over for the beast. questions for you. your air work? do you have a 17 inch tire on there? do you have a convertor on there? do you have your backseat in the car? do you have your front and rear bumper supports in? do you have the factory hood on the car? do you have the spare tire in the car? do you have stock manifolds on the car? if you got 3 of the items listed, you do have a streetcar and i'll race you head up on the street with my s550 anytime you want......
Old 10-31-2011, 06:17 PM
9 Second Club

Default where's the lab

i use to hear yall talk about going to the lab all the time. did yall close the lab? did the scientist tell yall that the lab didn't have the knowledge to keep up with this black beast? could the lab be full with junk parts and cars that are confused on which way they wanna go to outrun this beast. tell that muthafucker that run the lab, i'm way faster than i let yall see.......PLEASE COME **** WITH ME.........i run more nitrous thru that bitch than a trailer run propane on a cold winter night. travis do all his homework on everybody ****, i guarantee you he could'nt tell you who build my motor or how fast my car runs.........
Old 10-31-2011, 07:07 PM
Teching In

How much is this buy in. I am down, 1/8. Well I beat you and you beat me. We can get it on and see who has the faster car wit no excuses.
Old 10-31-2011, 07:10 PM
On The Tree

Corey I wouldn't worry bout that ****...he just knows BATON ROUGE got this bitch on lock!!! Where the real players play!!!!
Old 10-31-2011, 07:10 PM
Teching In

Remember, I drove that car 3 hour to New Orleans when I beat you, and I had old 26 MTs. 346 cubes againt your 408 or 440, witch ever one you had in there.
Old 10-31-2011, 07:11 PM
On The Tree

1/8 mile lol
Old 11-01-2011, 12:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1LOUD98
Corey I wouldn't worry bout that ****...he just knows BATON ROUGE got this bitch on lock!!! Where the real players play!!!!
Well u bring that ************ down here and i promise u we will show u some sports player.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:37 PM
9 Second Club

I sure you would. We got 5 cars that run 150+ in the quarter. I'm sure them slick *** streets would be just perfect. If you noticed I never said a word to any of you other guys about running ****. I only spoke to a selected few that got out of line with me. The guy that stated the baton rouge thing, he told the ******* truth. We got this ls **** on ******* lock. What the **** anybody going to do about it. We got full body streetcars that we run big mph. The streets are not safe for what we have. Know disrespect to any of you guys, just trying to flush a few rabbits out the bushes. I know it will be alot of bullshit flying today about coming run them on the street. When I get down with anything, I like it to be fare. Streets are not fare. When and if you build you a high horsepower ride, you will see what I'm talking about. Not picking on Travis nor his boy, just want them to do what they said they were going to do. I know most of you think there fast because there running cars that are a second slower than them. That's Like Redell come down there and painted the payment running Travis. To much power Redell had. Look at all the **** Travis talk about this man and that race. Like I said many times, I do this for fun, not business. Since you spoke up about coming down there. My boy that posted that baton rouge on lock thing, I'm sure he would get on the motor with you sport..........
Old 11-01-2011, 01:50 PM
9 Second Club

And another muthafucking thing. Since these bitches say I don't have a streetcar. Tell Travis or anybody else to put a radial on that bitch and meet me at the pilot in Kenner, I'll get on the scale and weigh 3675 with me in the car. **** there weight, I don't care. We will drive them bitches to no problem, pay for tech card and tech in with car still running. Go to the line and I'll will GIVE THAT BITCH THE HIT. now, get on the phone with that.......
Old 11-01-2011, 02:36 PM
Teching In

Default Motor pass

Hey Mule that SS you run pretty good maybe me and you motor to motor. Trying to get another pass in before I change a few things.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:13 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MR427
Hey Mule that SS you run pretty good maybe me and you motor to motor. Trying to get another pass in before I change a few things.
We can try them out give me a call

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix