12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

right no one called me for 10k i would have raced him last night from a dig
Old 07-20-2009, 05:56 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2002z28ryder
im not big wayne but i'll take dat one for the westbank
they must told u the car was hurt that post was a week ago and u just start talkin.lol
Old 07-20-2009, 06:05 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 2002z28ryder
im not big wayne but i'll take dat one for the westbank
nah d dont worry bout em " i gottem" lemme get me big and lil bro i gotta get dat pewter thing all da way thru the 1/4 and aint nothin gone change i just want my same race back im still not gonna do a burn out r nothin just line up and finish lettin yall do yall million burnouts like before.. Its only fair to give a man his race back....and lil bro when is u commin out chea u gotta get it asap too......so can i get my rematch r what
Old 07-20-2009, 06:07 PM
12 Second Club

damn lil bro he calling you out like that damn kenneth i know you want your race back but damn you want it bad.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:22 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by JUNK
That would be the car that just went from 535/480 to 550/500 on the dyno at EPS from install of said intake.
You got a picture of the dyno to prove It because If I had that car with the mods on it than I would be severely disappointed if thats what the car put down
Old 07-20-2009, 07:25 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Travose21
damn lil bro he calling you oulike that damn kenneth i know you want your race back but damn you want it bad.
yeah i want it bad and big bro...i just want my rematch ...everybody else dat beat me gave me my rematch and i gave everybody i beat their rematch ask the "silver z06 lsfglass" how he beat me and gave me my rematch and i kicked his ***..lol and also ask damn near every stock bolt on car when i was stock how i beat the **** out almost every stock car several times dat be on da scene hot lapping my car lmao!!!! lol no one beat me without me beating them first and that was only one person G8!!!!
Old 07-20-2009, 08:13 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lil bro intimidator
they must told u the car was hurt that post was a week ago and u just start talkin.lol
if the car hurt kool but when u get it right im here its ur call make it n as for ppl tellin me about ur car naw cause i dont care about ur car i know ill kick ur ***
Old 07-20-2009, 08:15 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
ask the "silver z06 lsfglass" how he beat me and gave me my rematch and i kicked his ***..lol
I'll give it to you......you won that race fair and square .

But yall need to understand that I hadn't owned the car that long at that point....and that night was my first time racing it .

I still hear about that charger episode......I've learned how to launch the car since then. Now I'm ready to play .
Old 07-20-2009, 08:27 PM
On The Tree

Now about this joker w/ the 10k......thunder racing sticker? Pop the hood and see if it's wearing the new FAST LSXR 102 int manifold. That would be the car that just went from 535/480 to 550/500 on the dyno at EPS from install of said intake.
That's him....he did say the intake gave him 15hp.
When asked what he has in the car, he said "everything, it's a Lingenfelter package".
When asked if he has taken it to the track, he said "yea it's fast".
When asked what kind of power he's putting down, he said "590 to the wheels".
Old 07-20-2009, 08:38 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by lfsglass
Alot of cars and alot of talking....not much racing though.

Looked like a Vette Fest:
2-C5 Z06's
1-C6
2-C6 Z06's (one of which was me)

The black C6Z (I thought it was "Junk" at first....but it wasn't) was talking alot of s**t.....he was even flashing cash. He had thunder racing sticker on the back window and he said his other car is the Mustang that "stomped Hot Rod". He was trying to race a supra for cash....but it never happened. Could have been a good night if there was less talking and more racing.

Glad to know he is back on the Scene the next time he is there and I am not some one give me a call and I'll come and we can clear up the things about the race and I want a REMATCH to show yall what was going to happen, NOW DATS WZUP.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:28 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
nah d dont worry bout em " i gottem" lemme get me big and lil bro i gotta get dat pewter thing all da way thru the 1/4 and aint nothin gone change i just want my same race back im still not gonna do a burn out r nothin just line up and finish lettin yall do yall million burnouts like before.. Its only fair to give a man his race back....and lil bro when is u commin out chea u gotta get it asap too......so can i get my rematch r what
dont let your mouth write a check that your *** cant cash.call around get some race's thendo yall in house racethen learn how to drivethen call us and let us know u ready
Old 07-20-2009, 09:36 PM
Teching In

is no fun beatingsomebody and when there losing they MISSa gear to make there self fell better so they wont have to get clowned the lone lonly ride to the westband
Old 07-20-2009, 09:41 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Travose21
damn lil bro he calling you out like that damn kenneth i know you want your race back but damn you want it bad.
say tavis we all know he just on here popin ****.he dont wont it he gon learn about (THOWIN ROCK AT THE THROWN)
Old 07-20-2009, 11:55 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Lil bro Intimidator
dont let your mouth write a check that your *** cant cash.call around get some race's thendo yall in house racethen learn how to drivethen call us and let us know u ready
i mean i feel like the learn how to drive part was for me cause we know kenneth can drive.

well i try to get it popping tonight me a GEE charger he spray while im on motor. end result I broke my drive shaft at the line. Then the my fellow racers united and got me a drive shaft we changed it out there, by the time we did all that Gee had then headed home etc... ill try for another day i did get to make a solo pass. felt pretty good i hit my gears pretty fair but i was alone no pressure.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:15 AM
On The Tree

Where yall meet @ I work in metairie and hattiesburg. I been in texas for a while but just got back
Old 07-21-2009, 09:06 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by FMS_FTW
You got a picture of the dyno to prove It because If I had that car with the mods on it than I would be severely disappointed if thats what the car put down
Not many C6Zs built by others put down more than 550-580rwhp, and MOST of the rest are full of ****, ALL the 427 hyd. roller, stockish intake, N/A ls7's put down LESS than 600rwhp, ANYONE who says they made more is a cork-sucking LIAR

It is common to see 525-580 rwhp depending on the cam profile and mods, and the cam in that car has 231deg duration, and was originally spec'ed out by Geoff and Patrick G for Z about 3 years ago. Drives stock above 1100rpm, so w/ that baby cam, his #s are not too far off. This guy is bullshitting about the lingingfelter package......heads maybe, but that is a "family" cam. The cam I spec'd for the LS7 won the 8-cam shoot-out by 12rwhp and 10ftlbs over ALL other competitors, and it was just shy of 600rwhp. Say what u want, but 600 to the tire is a big # for n/a and hyd. rollers that appear stock under the hood. And let's not forget the dyno # is very relative, and 600 will put a 6sp. Z into the 9s w/ the right clutch and driver, it's been done a few times now
Old 07-21-2009, 09:17 AM
11 Second Club

Not many C6Zs built by others put down more than 550-580rwhp, and MOST of the rest are full of ****, ALL the 427 hyd. roller, stockish intake, N/A ls7's put down LESS than 600rwhp, ANYONE who says they made more is a cork-sucking LIAR

It is common to see 525-580 rwhp depending on the cam profile and mods, and the cam in that car has 231deg duration, and was originally spec'ed out by Geoff and Patrick G for Z about 3 years ago. Drives stock above 1100rpm, so w/ that baby cam, his #s are not too far off. This guy is bullshitting about the lingingfelter package......heads maybe, but that is a "family" cam. The cam I spec'd for the LS7 won the 8-cam shoot-out by 12rwhp and 10ftlbs over ALL other competitors, and it was just shy of 600rwhp. Say what u want, but 600 to the tire is a big # for n/a and hyd. rollers that appear stock under the hood. And let's not forget the dyno # is very relative, and 600 will put a 6sp. Z into the 9s w/ the right clutch and driver, it's been done a few times now
none of this matters to me junk imma kick yo *** at the track lol soon as i learn how to drive nah ill try to be at track tomorrow if anyone else wanna get it on.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:10 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by lil bro intimidator
see da only thing u might not realize as far as drivin "whats understood aint gotta be explained" and another thing is i dont get props if i beat yall..yall get props if yall beat me if i win people just be like oh "huhbruh"...im not not the baddest fastest racer out there but im a factor out chea..so i aint gotta get races to come see yall.. Shoulda been da other way around...but i aint trippin i cant shift,,, i just done been on side damn near most people out there trust me and they can vouch for dat.....
Old 07-21-2009, 11:03 AM
12 Second Club

man anybody gonna do something tonight
Old 07-21-2009, 11:27 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
i mean i feel like the learn how to drive part was for me cause we know kenneth can drive.

well i try to get it popping tonight me a GEE charger he spray while im on motor. end result I broke my drive shaft at the line. Then the my fellow racers united and got me a drive shaft we changed it out there, by the time we did all that Gee had then headed home etc... ill try for another day i did get to make a solo pass. felt pretty good i hit my gears pretty fair but i was alone no pressure.
not for u.but if the shoe fit stump in that b***h.as for as him being a driver yes he is.BUT I CAN DRIVE THEME TOO I CANT RACE THEME.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix