New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 03:28 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 408lq9
I'm not the baddest on the planet. I'm the baddest in this bitch.......if you don't believe, let your peanuts hang...........
Yo white shadow. Didn't you and i discuss racing a while back? Didn't u own that 280z and now a vette?
Never had a 280z. Been having to put up with a lot of bullshit to get mine going again hence why I haven't been out but we'll work something out when it's running well.

I already told you I can't **** with ya, doesn't mean I won't give it a shot but if you wanna get in touch with the boys with the trucks you should send me your number because you know those good ole boys don't have internet.

Last edited by White Shadow; 12-12-2011 at 01:08 PM.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:19 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I got say 1 thing. Allen futral has to be the baddest muthafucker in the world when it comes to power and performance with a ls f-body. No disrespect to worm or Josh, but allen's the ******* truth.
Originally Posted by Detoxx03

Yeah
Yeah he's the baddest as far as putting you on a lean WOT tune to reach a dyno number.

He couldn't tune a big cam to save his life if he wanted to. All he does is raise desired idle and touch on the fuel to get it to idle and sometimes that still gets the car to surge at idle.

I can't tell you how many tunes I see fucked up with the big cam cars he has tuned. These aren't just people on the internet either, I am talking about people I know personally, including the car I bought.

Don't even talk about a dry nitrous tune. My car would burn your eyes out standing next to it in a parking lot. I looked at the tune and he had it at a commanded 10.8:1 at WOT and it was even lower at idle to compensate for the dry nitrous. Thats not the way to do a tune on a car with running a dry nitrous setup.

I only know of one car that came out of there with a tune from him that ran good. It only had a TR224 cam in it ground on a 114 so it didn't need much tuning from the get go. It damn near ran on the stock tune.

The best is yet to come. Try to get in touch with him. They never answer the phone.

Here is a little thread to read, and this is someone who posts on this board with us in this greasy talk section. Then do a google search and type the words Futral and Bobby Lashley and read that.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/ls1tech-s...torsports.html
Old 12-12-2011, 10:58 AM
9 Second Club

Wink

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
Yeah he's the baddest as far as putting you on a lean WOT tune to reach a dyno number.

He couldn't tune a big cam to save his life if he wanted to. All he does is raise desired idle and touch on the fuel to get it to idle and sometimes that still gets the car to surge at idle.

I can't tell you how many tunes I see fucked up with the big cam cars he has tuned. These aren't just people on the internet either, I am talking about people I know personally, including the car I bought.

Don't even talk about a dry nitrous tune. My car would burn your eyes out standing next to it in a parking lot. I looked at the tune and he had it at a commanded 10.8:1 at WOT and it was even lower at idle to compensate for the dry nitrous. Thats not the way to do a tune on a car with running a dry nitrous setup.

I only know of one car that came out of there with a tune from him that ran good. It only had a TR224 cam in it ground on a 114 so it didn't need much tuning from the get go. It damn near ran on the stock tune.

The best is yet to come. Try to get in touch with him. They never answer the phone.

Here is a little thread to read, and this is someone who posts on this board with us in this greasy talk section. Then do a google search and type the words Futral and Bobby Lashley and read that.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/ls1tech-s...torsports.html
i have a very large cam. my motors over 13 in compression. i been spraying over 400 in nos for over 2 years now. my car idles the same as a stock vette. if you had problems with your car, it was probably the reason most people do. they leave allen and go **** with there **** themselves. if you don't think he's bad, tell me about my car, casanos, kirks, redell, nathan, telly, hotrods, the list goes on. i can call his cell anytime of the night, he picks up within 3 rings or less. have you heard of caller id? i got customers with my business that i let my wife entertain there calls, i don't have time to answer dumb questions that they already know the answers to. i can call allen right now and say track saturday, he will say, give me a sec to see about my kids for that weekend.........
Old 12-12-2011, 11:15 AM
12 Second Club

allan tuned my ls1 346 with a 150 shot and netted my personal best with a ls1 with 5.3 2.5 tsp heads 10.19 @131. Idle was not good but power was there and had a bad hesitation going wot that i brought hptuners and learned my self. it was good, lean at idle but i was happy with it. and letting geoff put together the this setup idle great and happy with et. i beat redel with that set up and all the other people except hotrod. when he beat me i changed up i got tired of the stock bottom end ls1 and racing people with bigger motors but it ran good.

went 11.0* on motor. tried to get a 9 sec pass went up on the nos and went slower i dont know why

Last edited by Travose21; 12-12-2011 at 11:21 AM.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:23 AM
12 Second Club

damn cory you over 13 in compression u got a race car. im PUMP GAS AT WOT
Old 12-12-2011, 11:25 AM
9 Second Club

Default i did the google

that's a situation where you're outside looking in. nobody knows the real story but allen and the other guy. not taking up for allen nor bashing the other guy. i thought you had some real **** to talk about. hell, i been in business for myself for over 20 years and i don't treat all customers the same. i guess that makes me fucked up also......

Last edited by 408lq9; 12-12-2011 at 01:43 PM.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:28 AM
12 Second Club

But personal experience from both Allen and Geoff and not saying geoff because hes dealing with my car now, but geoff hands down just my opinion
Old 12-12-2011, 11:35 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Travose21
damn cory you over 13 in compression u got a race car. im PUMP GAS AT WOT
i'm pump gas with a standalone. actually 13:7:1. my motors a total freak, i never denied it, nor kept in secrets on this beast. i showed you several times 9.30's. can she run faster, come see this weekend.........
Old 12-12-2011, 12:40 PM
TECH Veteran

i have a very large cam. my motors over 13 in compression. i been spraying over 400 in nos for over 2 years now. my car idles the same as a stock vette. if you had problems with your car, it was probably the reason most people do. they leave allen and go **** with there **** themselves. if you don't think he's bad, tell me about my car, casanos, kirks, redell, nathan, telly, hotrods, the list goes on. i can call his cell anytime of the night, he picks up within 3 rings or less. have you heard of caller id? i got customers with my business that i let my wife entertain there calls, i don't have time to answer dumb questions that they already know the answers to. i can call allen right now and say track saturday, he will say, give me a sec to see about my kids for that weekend.........
That's cool and all but business is business no matter how you look at it. Would you **** over a person who came to do business with you and was referred to you by many people locally? Futral had a friend of mines car and just tuned it the best he could and shipped him out the door. Allen even took a 2 1/2 lunch on them while they were waiting for him at the shop. Now, granted the o2 sensors were fucked from the race fuel, but at that point I would just tell you come back when have them replaced. No not Allen he just tuned it.

Thats just one part of it. The throttle body had an issue and it was causing an idle problem. A good tuner would be able to see the issue in the MAP sensor looking at HPtuners. Then the injectors were maxxed out and Allen just let them ride with a high duty cycle and took his money. Then the car was hard to start. It was like starting an old carb car that hasn't been started in six months.

Now I ask you would you do right by a person since they are trusting you or would you just **** them over to get the money?
Old 12-12-2011, 01:11 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
That's cool and all but business is business no matter how you look at it. Would you **** over a person who came to do business with you and was referred to you by many people locally? Futral had a friend of mines car and just tuned it the best he could and shipped him out the door. Allen even took a 2 1/2 lunch on them while they were waiting for him at the shop. Now, granted the o2 sensors were fucked from the race fuel, but at that point I would just tell you come back when have them replaced. No not Allen he just tuned it.

Thats just one part of it. The throttle body had an issue and it was causing an idle problem. A good tuner would be able to see the issue in the MAP sensor looking at HPtuners. Then the injectors were maxxed out and Allen just let them ride with a high duty cycle and took his money. Then the car was hard to start. It was like starting an old carb car that hasn't been started in six months.

Now I ask you would you do right by a person since they are trusting you or would you just **** them over to get the money?
you got valid points. but again, i'm outside looking in. there's 2 sides to every story. i had a buddy of mine from chicago take his car to allen. allen told him what was needed, he told allen what he felt was needed. he and allen got into some terrible verbal conversations, but he realized after picking the car up that allens was not lying to him. all his parts was there and his money was refunded. i fucked up money with 3 others shops. i set down and asked myself, what the ***** going on. the problem was me. i called allen, he said we could not do business because of past differences. redell called to find out why i was chilln. he got with allen and i. redell told me to let allen do his job and his work will show.............allen will be doing some **** for me that's going to be very unique. i'm going in the 7's next year on a 275 radial.......
Old 12-12-2011, 01:29 PM
Teching In

On the behalf of my situation. I bought everything he said to get and did not cut corners. There is always two sides to a story. If they felt like I did something wrong or wanted to correct the situation they would have stated it to clear their name. They did not. It is what it is. Not going to get in detail but I dealt with them for years and see them for who they really are.
Old 12-12-2011, 01:38 PM
9 Second Club

this topic is 1 reason while madmans leaving town. people wanna build and do what they see others have, but they can't do what they say. that's like one guy i know had madman build a complete car. time and money from madman added up, his money got slow, and expected madman to put things on hold. he took all the parts off and set that bitch outside. i looked at the car months ago. it's rusting away. people can't stay in business receiving $500 a week on $4500 heads that they pre-order for something you can't afford. if the man charge you $15000 for a motor, and you give him $3000 down, what the **** can he order other than rings and bearings. you put the word out that you're building a big motor to your boys and they keep asking what's the deal with your motor. you tell them it's the builder, but you forget about the part about your slow payments. ****, i got a 5.3 bore space motor being built by a shop now, i'm not telling people it's the builder, i tell them the truth......
Old 12-12-2011, 01:53 PM
Teching In

If u are referring to me. I did not tell anyone I was building a motor. As far as money goes I'm gucci over here and dont have to brag about it. Anybody who can get close enough to me know that. If it was a money situation why did he have to give me a refund on money than trying to rip me off by changing the price on port work for the heads and machine work for a block that has a hot spot from his tuning. Then turned around a month later he gave me another refund. This argument or situation you do not want to get in the middle of. If thats your tuner and engine builder good for you but don't mention mine **** because I dont **** with either one of you. One dog don't stop a show. Took my loss and still put my car together
Old 12-12-2011, 01:57 PM
9 Second Club

Default hammond boys vs g-body

just got the phone call about running the g-body. getting the logistics together now. will keep you guys posted.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by shake em off
On the behalf of my situation. I bought everything he said to get and did not cut corners. There is always two sides to a story. If they felt like I did something wrong or wanted to correct the situation they would have stated it to clear their name. They did not. It is what it is. Not going to get in detail but I dealt with them for years and see them for who they really are.
When I read your story I saw the similarities with Bobby Lashley's story. I know some people have good luck in letting Futral do work for them but I only know of one personally.

this topic is 1 reason while madmans leaving town. people wanna build and do what they see others have, but they can't do what they say. that's like one guy i know had madman build a complete car. time and money from madman added up, his money got slow, and expected madman to put things on hold. he took all the parts off and set that bitch outside. i looked at the car months ago. it's rusting away. people can't stay in business receiving $500 a week on $4500 heads that they pre-order for something you can't afford. if the man charge you $15000 for a motor, and you give him $3000 down, what the **** can he order other than rings and bearings. you put the word out that you're building a big motor to your boys and they keep asking what's the deal with your motor. you tell them it's the builder, but you forget about the part about your slow payments. ****, i got a 5.3 bore space motor being built by a shop now, i'm not telling people it's the builder, i tell them the truth......
I have seen that many times over what you are talking about but that's not the case with Futral. He was pretty much handed a blank check with Lashley's car and ended up burning up the motor. Now there might be people that we don't know about who have gone to Futral and come up dry to Futral in the end. That's how business works. You don't know who's money is long as the causeway and who ain't got 2 nickels to rub together, but as a business man you should be able to tell them whats happening and then see if they bring that paper. If not, YOURSELF as a business man know what time it is. Time to move on.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:07 PM
9 Second Club

If u are referring to me. I did not tell anyone I was building a motor. As far as money goes I'm gucci over here and dont have to brag about it. Anybody who can get close enough to me know that. If it was a money situation why did he have to give me a refund on money than trying to rip me off by changing the price on port work for the heads and machine work for a block that has a hot spot from his tuning. Then turned around a month later he gave me another refund. This argument or situation you do not want to get in the middle of. If thats your tuner and engine builder good for you but don't mention mine **** because I dont **** with either one of you. One dog don't stop a show. Took my loss and still put my car together
since it's gucci can we still get that race off? i like gucci
Old 12-12-2011, 02:14 PM
TECH Veteran

you got valid points. but again, i'm outside looking in. there's 2 sides to every story. i had a buddy of mine from chicago take his car to allen. allen told him what was needed, he told allen what he felt was needed. he and allen got into some terrible verbal conversations, but he realized after picking the car up that allens was not lying to him. all his parts was there and his money was refunded. i fucked up money with 3 others shops. i set down and asked myself, what the ***** going on. the problem was me. i called allen, he said we could not do business because of past differences. redell called to find out why i was chilln. he got with allen and i. redell told me to let allen do his job and his work will show.............allen will be doing some **** for me that's going to be very unique. i'm going in the 7's next year on a 275 radial.......
You better be on it if you are running that x275 class. Them boys ain't playing. 1.15-1.18 60ft's. RTCTTFMF! Shiz and ATVracr have that class on their toes.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:19 PM
9 Second Club

Default travis

you never answered the question, are we on with the g-body for next week?
Old 12-12-2011, 02:30 PM
9 Second Club

nobody's talking about you. it was **** that goes on at shops and in business everyday. i never direct post to you. when a man make post and log off right after, i can pretty much read between those lines..........
Old 12-12-2011, 02:56 PM
Teching In

What lines are you reading in between? I told you we will more than likely never race

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix