New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 09:11 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whats goin on fellas....it should be dry tommorrow night ...sheeeeed courtney and darell ready to hook'em up ...i know d man aint trippin....
Old 09-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Teching In

where do u guys race at does any one know cheechee i would like to make a hit with him
Old 09-11-2009, 09:37 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
what,s up doc how many cars can i get wit that slow *** car i got i c i,m on your list
Didn't know I had a "who I wanna race" list, I had a who are the top 10 or 20 fastest, non-decoration, active street racing, active "greasy talk" posting, street cars.

But we can hook it up (for free right now until my clutch gets replaced). The clutch is on order and will get installed as soon as it arrives.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bowman2005
Well my lil dawg courtney just called in a favor he asked me 2 tell a few people(darell and bodie) 2 get at him cuz he got his tires so he wants 2 lock some money and dates in....and he also said he bringin a belt cuz he bout 2 whoop some *** out hea! Never known dude 2 be so greasy but I guess there comes a time when everybody drop their nuts....I am just the messanger not a d**k rider homie not on tech so he asked me 2 relay that! As he would say "dere he is!" lol GREASY
i gave u the ## all he gotta do is call im ready now n wheneva tell him dat he just might need dat belt to WHOOP HIS OWN *** (SAY BODIE SET BACK I GOT DIS 1) TELL DUDE HOLLA AT ME LIL COURTNEY
Old 09-11-2009, 09:47 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
RICKY B what,s up doc when that thing comin out the shop
well i should b out this weekend but not sure im gonna talk 2 my dude in the morning...i gave him the green light 2 take his time dont want 2 rush dude and come out and b broke again....but i still have 2 holla at kg at discount nitrous install 2 c when he gonna b able 2 do my setup....u got that thing out yet?
Old 09-11-2009, 09:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Travose21
I will take on to see who what the fastest motor car in the city anybody wanna try and see. This is a list i will love to race

1. Ken a barby vette (catburgular) bottle have to come out the car
2. 02z28ryder
3. 68 camaro from chalmette
4. Pete whatever you got
5. Kenneth whatever you got
6. Tike thats is gonna happen at the end of this month
7. Jr cause i heard he talking **** cause he beat me
8. Kendrick cause i need my race back
9. Jt mustang cause he said i cheat him
10. Larry red nova cause he said thru hotrod he wanna race me
11. Dave monte carlo again cause he keep saying my name
12. Redell cause he wanna do it on slicks and said he can beat me
13. Nate cause he redell friend (best friend besides master p)
14. Kracker nem everything

it dont matter what the order is i just wanna try my lil car out whats up
WHEN U ABLE TO DRIVE UR CAR MORE THEN 2 MIN FROM UR HOUSE N STILL RACE I'LL RACE U *** ON MY SIDE THEN WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEND ON THE MOTOR I SEE U NOT TALKIN THAT 5 **** I GUESS U SAW DAT VID NOW U WANNA GO HEADS UP
Old 09-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 2002z28ryder
i gave u the ## all he gotta do is call im ready now n wheneva tell him dat he just might need dat belt to WHOOP HIS OWN *** (SAY BODIE SET BACK I GOT DIS 1) TELL DUDE HOLLA AT ME LIL COURTNEY
daaaammmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnn lol i feel u playboy im bout 2 send him that number 2 kill the messenger. dude even said he out there now with some tires that perform good under wet conditions...dont no how serious he was but he also told me 2 mention that.....but yall can discuss that yall self.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:03 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by bowman2005
daaaammmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnn lol i feel u playboy im bout 2 send him that number 2 kill the messenger. dude even said he out there now with some tires that perform good under wet conditions...dont no how serious he was but he also told me 2 mention that.....but yall can discuss that yall self.
What happened to my 2 and a go??!!!
Old 09-11-2009, 10:09 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ddcook07
What happened to my 2 and a go??!!!
oh yea that 2 and the go gone with the wind,since u didnt want 2 settle 4 the 2....after i heard how u bussing these f-bodies up heads up u might not even get that....lol but on the real i got 2 holla at u so we can agree on sumtin cuz i want a full schedule when i get back out
Old 09-11-2009, 10:11 PM
11 Second Club

Man pete u tripping i only been down for bout 3 weeks only cause trevor took about 2 weeks porting my intake and milling and port matching my heads. as soon as it dries up i am ready and on juice thanks to your boy hotrod helped me out. so u better get ya 1100 dollars ready homie
after futher talking about this race getting set up.im ready
Old 09-11-2009, 10:17 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
after futher talking about this race getting set up.im ready
No sneek peek of your new ride?

........?
Old 09-11-2009, 10:18 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2002z28ryder
WHEN U ABLE TO DRIVE UR CAR MORE THEN 2 MIN FROM UR HOUSE N STILL RACE I'LL RACE U *** ON MY SIDE THEN WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEND ON THE MOTOR I SEE U NOT TALKIN THAT 5 **** I GUESS U SAW DAT VID NOW U WANNA GO HEADS UP
i tried to handle this travis thing bo with my big son car but travis scared cause the car is light weight like his car. he tells me its a race car. my reply well its just like yours light. but you know what ill lay of travis for a while till my car gets finish. i keep asking people just let my grease level stay low and everybody can stay safe out chea i just came back from store bout to make that angola lock down bo lol so ill be fucked up in a few chillin
Old 09-11-2009, 10:20 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by lfsglass
No sneek peek of your new ride?

........?
simple black vette ill post some pics when i go back out there to shop i need pics of motor out anyway. that i have for sale
Old 09-11-2009, 10:21 PM
12 Second Club

ok z28ryder i will ride on that side where we gonna do it at i can drive all the way to the track yall side just hot with them people. so y do i have to drive to race u. i told u i felt greasy greasy after i gave big wayne them 5 and pete them 5 and i just was bucked up and yes ya **** quick so when can we line them thangs up
Old 09-11-2009, 10:26 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by bigshotls1
what happen to the gray charger that sounded like a animal, hve must have run him huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Decoration, but we did buck em up to run Kenneth one time. Once he got toe out the frame he went back to being Decoration again.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:35 PM
Launching!

ok z28ryder i will ride on that side where we gonna do it at i can drive all the way to the track yall side just hot with them people. so y do i have to drive to race u. i told u i felt greasy greasy after i gave big wayne them 5 and pete them 5 and i just was bucked up and yes ya **** quick so when can we line them thangs up
How about yall meet in da east tomorrow, follow each other to Ceasers, shoot back round da Duck off, fall in Hahrah's for a minute, then go strait to da line & get it on. A real street car can do dat Huh?
Old 09-11-2009, 10:52 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
How about yall meet in da east tomorrow, follow each other to Ceasers, shoot back round da Duck off, fall in Hahrah's for a minute, then go strait to da line & get it on. A real street car can do dat Huh?
ok last call to travis i asked for a heads up race he said no he need the hit. after talking to the owner of car and the level of grease travis been on with his stunting etc...conclusion is this
1 no race in his back yard he come the other spot UPT he know bout it.all races run what you brung&this goes to brick also

1st offer heads up 1,000
2nd offer he gets a car 1,500
3rd and finall offer he gets 2 cars 3,000
money has to be locked up or no race

this is not to pressure him but he getting what he asked for with out the grease i am super calm.nah if anybody dont like it well its not my call race or dont race simple no grease on this one people.i must have a day in advance notice not a call at 12 pm saying lets race for 9 not going to happen at all. all money must be locked up with a somebody.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:18 PM
Launching!

If I was Travis, I would take A #3 with extra grease, 2 cars is boo koo, especially if U driving. No offense
Old 09-11-2009, 11:41 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
If I was Travis, I would take A #3 with extra grease, 2 cars is boo koo, especially if U driving. No offense
i mean slim this is not a six speed car bo last time i check i drive like there is no end. i go or blow just not my fault **** blow lol. and i didnt set this car up either so this was not done in the garrage or by 20 diff people etc... but i talked to travis no race. his grease level has gone beyond 10 and i dont think it would be safe for me to pass on some of the things he said to the owner ill leave it like that. sorry fellas no race. alot off people read this **** slim you be surprized
Old 09-12-2009, 12:38 AM
12 Second Club

this is what i said To all them options **** HIM
run me head up 500 all motor then 1000 all juice **** u got plexyglass windows and **** whoever u r. and i can get the hit u gotva race car **** locking money up thats hoe **** bring that bitch on haynes and i will show u my sport

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix