New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 11:14 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Badmofo95
Its my race........ And Tech will be very very lax.............
You going to refund me my gas, nitrous, and entrance fee when I get told I can't run?
Old 02-14-2012, 11:15 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sky
I dont have a roll cage, they wont let me cut loose @ Gulfport
Yeah they will for this race. This isn't a standard track race. This is specifically an NTA grudge race. Only way you would get talked to about a cage is if you're bustin off 8 second passes with no safety equipment.
Originally Posted by Travose21
i can ditto that
See above.
Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
Some of them slow *** track cars need to come to the street.
Some of them slow *** street cars need to come prove it. Yall boys so bad, why don't you come show us.
Originally Posted by Travose21
U right a pass
See first reply.
Old 02-14-2012, 11:31 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by White Shadow
Some of them slow *** street cars need to come prove it. Yall boys so bad, why don't you come show us.
We aint got nothing to prove on no track. If the track boys are so fast let us see how it works on the street.

The event flier also says slicks and drag radials then the Gulfport Dragway website says to be considered a street car tires have to be "DOT" slicks are not DOT. Then it also says to be a street car it has to pass tech inspection. None of us are passing inspection.

The rules need to be cleared up before anybody waste their time driving down there.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:46 PM
Teching In

My flyer is it....... SLICKS,RADIALS AND EXHAUST are the only requirements........

THE ONLY TECH THAT WILL HAPPEN IS MAKING SURE THE CARS HAVE THESE PARTS....

IS that plain enough for you guys?????
Old 02-14-2012, 12:47 PM
Teching In

As a matter of fact here is my # 2289182317 Larry is the name...
Old 02-14-2012, 12:50 PM
On The Tree

I believe that clarifies it for you guys. So as previously stated.. You city slickers with those fast cars gonna let us rednecks get a chance at you or what?
Old 02-14-2012, 04:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
You going to refund me my gas, nitrous, and entrance fee when I get told I can't run?
Yeah Ill give ya a refund.. And when ya make multiple passes ya give me a another andrew jackson.... How bout that????
Old 02-14-2012, 06:47 PM
Teching In

Old 02-14-2012, 07:12 PM
Teching In

We aint got nothing to prove on no track. If the track boys are so fast let us see how it works on the street.
Dude I dont care about that... I was trying to do something for the street guys to do legal...

The event flier also says slicks and drag radials then the Gulfport Dragway website says to be considered a street car tires have to be "DOT" slicks are not DOT. Then it also says to be a street car it has to pass tech inspection. None of us are passing inspection.

And what is on my FLYER is whats going to go down... Ya doubt me fine.. I dont really care.. Ive told you a few times that the DRAGSTRIP RULES ARE NOT APART OF THIS RACE.... Now this doesnt go for the other races at the track....

The rules need to be cleared up before anybody waste their time driving down there.

read other response again above^^^^^

Look guys I dont know how to make it any clearer if ya come ya come if ya dont ya dont..

Sorry about the rant...

Larry
Old 02-14-2012, 08:37 PM
On The Tree

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjSrefosynE
Old 02-15-2012, 08:30 AM
TECH Veteran

Dude I dont care about that... I was trying to do something for the street guys to do legal...

And what is on my FLYER is whats going to go down... Ya doubt me fine.. I dont really care.. Ive told you a few times that the DRAGSTRIP RULES ARE NOT APART OF THIS RACE.... Now this doesnt go for the other races at the track....

read other response again above^^^^^

Look guys I dont know how to make it any clearer if ya come ya come if ya dont ya dont..

Sorry about the rant...

Larry
I hear ya and appreciate your effort for trying to do something for the street people, but your rules are too lax. If you can take constructive criticizm, your rules would have to mirror the "Pump Gas Drags Event" for us.

Most of us out here are pump gas fill up at the Shell station people. To state that the rules are radials, slicks and exhaust would mean most of the guys there are going to be on race fuel, high compression, big tire cars. We can't compete with most of them, especially the guy on your flier because I know him and that truck.

If you made an event that the car has to have what you stated for this event but also have working lights, tags and be on pump gas(racing on it not just riding around on it), no back half chassis, and interior (no back seat permitted) then you might be on to something for the street guys. These are some of the rules of the pump gas drags. Maybe you can start an event like that down here. If you do I will be the first to enter.

It good though that you do put an event like this because this is something that makes the people come out to watch and that means money for the track and everybody which keeps the track open and puts money in other places. Maybe I will see you there, maybe I won't but put something more street-class oriented together and you will see alot of the street guys show up.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:17 AM
Teching In

Man its just a come out and race, call out somebody, Talk mad **** and hang out... Its kinda like a test and tune without the track rules...

James has a lil motor in his truck now..... Dont be scared!!!!!
Old 02-15-2012, 09:19 AM
Teching In

We got guys coming from stock to wild but they all have streetable cars that are driven...
Old 02-15-2012, 10:21 AM
TECH Veteran

Man its just a come out and race, call out somebody, Talk mad **** and hang out... Its kinda like a test and tune without the track rules...

James has a lil motor in his truck now..... Dont be scared!!!!!
You mean "Chicken" haha yeah lil motor. With his compression ratio, pump gas would vaproize before it would even hit the chamber.

I hear ya. We might take that ride. Just let it be known we already do all that on the street as you can see here on tech. We test, we tune, we talk ****, all at the pad.
Old 02-15-2012, 11:49 AM
On The Tree

That's the thing. This isn't a class race, there's no big prize money, there's no Racecars trying to tech in with street cars. It's just a run what you brung.. Find somebody who needs to get them cheeks busted event without having to worry about the law.
Old 02-15-2012, 06:14 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by White Shadow
That's the thing. This isn't a class race, there's no big prize money, there's no Racecars trying to tech in with street cars. It's just a run what you brung.. Find somebody who needs to get them cheeks busted event without having to worry about the law.
Sounds like it should b fun...
Old 02-16-2012, 10:42 PM
TECH Regular

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az9cFILA1_U
"SORRY 4 THE WAIT"..boutta get this tour back poppin.."KL BACK"
Old 02-20-2012, 12:26 PM
Teching In

5 more days
Old 02-21-2012, 08:38 AM
Teching In

It went down last night....had a blast fellas
Old 02-21-2012, 10:22 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 504talon
It went down last night....had a blast fellas
I second that. An that Talon runs good on a bad day.good race. WON ME SOME MONEY OFF MY BOY BO MING CHING. LMAO.........

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix