New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2012, 07:10 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sky
Your absolutely right! But VHT works for me on the black top! ! !
I use that pimp juice at the pad.. **** works good for me..
Old 07-08-2012, 07:43 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by odarabla
yup pimp juice is the ****. Glad can finally get it again (different name now because of the Nelly bullshit . You actually dont need to set vht on fire... thats done mainly to burn off the alcohol thats mixed in with it, especially if its cold out. I wish the pad wasnt so traveled during the week... there are quite a few tricks that would keep it nice and sticky out there.
Old 07-08-2012, 08:50 PM
sky
Staging Lane

I'm working on geting some now
Old 07-08-2012, 08:52 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SL0WNESS
You gonna have Bigbird there? Gonna be there with my buddys SRT Challenger he wanna try you out but wont play on the street. Real street car though, 4400+lbs
No, Im not bringimg Big Bird.
Old 07-08-2012, 09:08 PM
Staging Lane

i gotcha. hit up 405inc@gmail.com to get the pimpjuice (its called Dat Juice now).
Old 07-08-2012, 09:23 PM
sky
Staging Lane

i gotcha. hit up 405inc@gmail.com to get the pimpjuice (its called Dat Juice now).
Thanks a lot big brother!
Old 07-09-2012, 08:58 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Detoxx03
Not hating on you ODB. You had a bad experience which was unfortunate and we all know about it cause you mention it at some point when you post but at some point it's time to move on. Kinda like the ex that fucked up over and you can't let it go if you feel what I'm saying. Once again no hate.
I guess Futral has the same mentality then and for Futral, that's bad business ethics. He lost a customer that spent alot of money with him and any future money he could of made with odarabla. If he did that to everybody he would be out of business but there are the few he takes care of. Lose a couple of grand in an engine, especially if it's not your fault and see how long you talk about it. Odarabla has moved on and his car is running again. No hating just responding.

Originally Posted by sky
Cause a little trackbite is like pissin in the wind with that car. I have to soak both groves, then burn them.
So you need an All-Out Performance special done on them lanes huh?! (In my Juvenile voice)

Pimp juice is kinda like VHT already pre-mixed with the alcohol to me.

yup pimp juice is the ****. Glad can finally get it again (different name now because of the Nelly bullshit . You actually dont need to set vht on fire... thats done mainly to burn off the alcohol thats mixed in with it, especially if its cold out. I wish the pad wasnt so traveled during the week... there are quite a few tricks that would keep it nice and sticky out there.
The need to set it on fire at the pad is the time constraint. Even with the alcohol it doesn't dry fast enough. I know what you mean with all the trailer truck traffic and dirt, it kills the trackbite.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by sky
The next day it's dry I want 2 run this race back. I can't hook up unless the lane is well preped. I spun 1st and 2nd gear, which is where this car shine's at. I knew once I spun that bad that I had trouble on the top side vs a blown car. . . . . But I got his *** next time. A half of gallon of track bite is the potion! ! ! That's why I always want to run for a decent pot cause it's $25 for me to prep the lane per race! Thanks Snkbyt for the track bite, but that's why I wanted somebody yo sell me some. Cause a little trackbite is like pissin in the wind with that car. I have to soak both groves, then burn them.
uwelcome moe,i dont mine prepping both lanes if i have enough vht...i like to see both cars on the same playing field...if you spun any it was the dirt on the street not cause of the vht...i seen you many time just doing burnouts in vht without lighting the pad on fire and do just fine so i figured by me lighting the pad for you was really exrta.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:26 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
Pimp juice is kinda like VHT already pre-mixed with the alcohol to me
as far as i know there is no (or at least very little) alcohol in pimpjuice? When i got some when it first came out, i was told it wasnt really meant to be sprayed straight out the bottle, just pour some and do a burnout rolling it out
Old 07-09-2012, 09:43 AM
TECH Veteran

as far as i know there is no (or at least very little) alcohol in pimpjuice? When i got some when it first came out, i was told it wasnt really meant to be sprayed straight out the bottle, just pour some and do a burnout rolling it out
I used to do that same thing with a mixture of alcohol and vht back in the day before pimp juice was ever made. Not hating on pimp juice, just never tried it.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:20 AM
Staging Lane

I used to do that same thing with a mixture of alcohol and vht back in the day before pimp juice was ever made. Not hating on pimp juice, just never tried it.
VHT that you buy in the 1gallon jugs already has alcohol in it. Pimpjuice isnt just rebottled vht. It is stickier ****
Attached Thumbnails "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix-2lo0w2_0.jpg  
Old 07-09-2012, 11:20 AM
TECH Veteran

If there is alcohol in vht then there's not enough. I'll order some pimp juice one day, but I like the old saying " If it ain't broke, don't fix it"
Old 07-09-2012, 11:49 AM

If there is alcohol in vht then there's not enough. I'll order some pimp juice one day, but I like the old saying " If it ain't broke, don't fix it"
how much alcohol you mix per gal.of trackbite?ive been wanting to mix alcohol but hated to mess it up.it works fine straight up but it takes awhile to dry.the alcohol should make it dry faster?
Old 07-09-2012, 11:54 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by snkbytGT500
how much alcohol you mix per gal.of trackbite?ive been wanting to mix alcohol but hated to mess it up.it works fine straight up but it takes awhile to dry.the alcohol should make it dry faster?
Depending on the temp outside and the street. On hot days put less alcohol in it because the heat from outside will dry it up fast enough for you. On cold days put more alcohol in it to help it dry faster. You will have to use more of it though to get enough on the ground.

Hot weather= 70% vht/ 30% alcohol
Cold weather= 50%/50%
Old 07-09-2012, 12:11 PM
Teching In

You gonna have Bigbird there? Gonna be there with my buddys SRT Challenger he wanna try you out but wont play on the street. Real street car though, 4400+lbs
I'm not as fast as big bird but I'll try it out if I decide to go.
Old 07-09-2012, 12:27 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 1sickC6
I'm not as fast as big bird but I'll try it out if I decide to go.
If you're there we can try and do something, i dont think it can run with you on the dope though.
Old 07-09-2012, 12:31 PM

Depending on the temp outside and the street. On hot days put less alcohol in it because the heat from outside will dry it up fast enough for you. On cold days put more alcohol in it to help it dry faster. You will have to use more of it though to get enough on the ground.

Hot weather= 70% vht/ 30% alcohol
Cold weather= 50%/50%
so you saying use more cause the alcohol is evaporating the vht?
for me to get the best out the trackbite is in the sunlight when its hot out without burning it just letting it dry on its own or making some test hit on it.
Old 07-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Staging Lane

for me to get the best out the trackbite is in the sunlight when its hot out without burning it just letting it dry on its own or making some test hit on it.
knowing how much vht to actually lay down is sort of an art form. How much to spray down, at what ratios depends on more then just the air conditions..the surface you are spraying it down onto will dictate how much is needed as well.
Old 07-09-2012, 12:52 PM

knowing how much vht to actually lay down is sort of an art form. How much to spray down, at what ratios depends on more then just the air conditions..the surface you are spraying it down onto will dictate how much is needed as well.
100% rite there...the more i use it the more i learn and i get a lil better each time and time is my issue with it cause if i have just a little time it uses different methods.
Old 07-09-2012, 01:18 PM
TECH Veteran

I only use more alcohol when its cold outside. If you don't want to set it on fire, you can just put a nice puddle in front of your tires and do a burnout really slow. You don't want it to fling everywhere. Coat the tires and count to ten. Release the brakes, punch it, and roll it out, but don't keep on rolling forward. You will end up picking up dirt in your tires. Back up in the grooves you just made but not all the way into the puddle you poured. Launch like you need.

If I lay down 60 ft, I burn out in 60 ft to try to dry it up. I find concrete will need more vht because it soaks in (not a bad thing). Asphalt has the vht right on top which also works because it doesn't have a disgusting build up when cars on street tires run on concrete and leave a nasty film on the launch pad.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix