New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 10:12 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
Ain't no problem here to admit that we lost. We lost cause there was a problem with the transmission. **** breaks, but its a loss.

You beat us with the trans taking a dump, nobody still don't know who the faster car is.
ya'll was hit from the start. To bad u wasnt there to see it. but juss like the doubter u and crew chief are I figured it would b some excuse. Pressure bust pipes. Ima take my wins how they come. U givin me the charge like its my fault I aint made a full pass..**** I aint had to make one. ****** be nuttin up when that black thang pop out on em like it do.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:17 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
I see you brought ya milk crate and didn't have to use it. Good Kill Rob, good stepping up all out.

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Driving 101 the light comes on SHIFT.
Thanx bro. Yea someone was sitting on that shift light a lil to long.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:23 AM

Default Full Video ROB vs. Magic ($5600.00)

If yall Wasent There Here they are at the Starting Line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-Tfu...1&feature=plcp
Old 03-27-2012, 11:43 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 504talon
ya'll was hit from the start. To bad u wasnt there to see it. but juss like the doubter u and crew chief are I figured it would b some excuse. Pressure bust pipes. Ima take my wins how they come. U givin me the charge like its my fault I aint made a full pass..**** I aint had to make one. ****** be nuttin up when that black thang pop out on em like it do.
Reading comprehension must fail you.

I'm giving you the win but you getting it on a handicap. It's not like I'm saying you cheated or anything. Our trans took a dump, its our issue. How am I charging you with that? Read my post again. Get a little win under your belt and your head gets swollen.

As far as popping out, look at the vid again. What car popped out first?
Old 03-27-2012, 11:57 AM
Teching In

Reading comprehension must fail you.

I'm giving you the win but you getting it on a handicap. It's not like I'm saying you cheated or anything. Our trans took a dump, its our issue. How am I charging you with that? Read my post again. Get a little win under your belt and your head gets swollen.

As far as popping out, look at the vid again. What car popped out first?
say son. Do me a favor and play da sideline like u been doin for years. I was talking the same **** before the race. Driver told me after the car was fine. Find another excuse along wit sum more money when u pull back on side that blk thang. At least crew chief drives u juss talk. Not a good look son. Maybe my fluke win will get u motivated and u dust ur **** off and come try me. If not juss keep preppin the street for magic and crew chief
Old 03-27-2012, 12:04 PM
Teching In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9WZo...e_gdata_player
Old 03-27-2012, 12:17 PM
10 Second Club

Damn Talon your **** rolled out hard as ****.. Wish I could have been there for a little side betting myself.. Don't worry homie I learned not to doubt the Talon the first time!
Old 03-27-2012, 01:00 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

say son. Do me a favor and play da sideline like u been doin for years. I was talking the same **** before the race. Driver told me after the car was fine. Find another excuse along wit sum more money when u pull back on side that blk thang. At least crew chief drives u juss talk. Not a good look son. Maybe my fluke win will get u motivated and u dust ur **** off and come try me. If not juss keep preppin the street for magic and crew chief
Not a problem. Just plan on betting more than this time.

Not that i have to justify myself but i do the tuning and wrenching plus co- owner of all out so just sit back, wait, and wonder if you are really faster. Im out until the rematch.
Old 03-27-2012, 01:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by odarabla
Damn Talon your **** rolled out hard as ****.. Wish I could have been there for a little side betting myself.. Don't worry homie I learned not to doubt the Talon the first time!
Hahaha thanx bro...yes im juss tryn to make a lil name for myself
Old 03-27-2012, 02:48 PM
Teching In

Not a problem. Just plan on betting more than this time.

Not that i have to justify myself but i do the tuning and wrenching plus co- owner of all out so just sit back, wait, and wonder if you are really faster. Im out until the rematch.
O so now u using the word fast and my car in the same sentence? Aint that some ****!!!!
And lets get one thing straight. Your allout crew cap the pot out at 2800.00
I had another 2000.00 that didnt get covered!!! So dont stunt wit dat money ****. Stick to prepn the street. Make it worth my while and I might see bout giving u something. So who driving next? U or magic? I aint gotta wonder who faster boomonwheelz got it on camera saying I was gon put three on yall.

Last edited by 504talon; 03-27-2012 at 02:55 PM.
Old 03-27-2012, 03:44 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If the bitch breaks(camaro) u get ur race back when u fix it. I aint sitting on the win.

Sincerely yours, the quick not fast import
So is this still legit? Because obviously the camaro was fucked up...just wondering if we gonna see a rematch on this soon?!
Old 03-27-2012, 04:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by toxic99
So is this still legit? Because obviously the camaro was fucked up...just wondering if we gonna see a rematch on this soon?!
The problem wasnt the car ******* up it was between the driver seat and the steering wheel that fucked up. He can get his race..ima man of my word. Would u like to lock up some money on the camaro? And they can try a diff driver this time. Ill take a 5600.00 **** up any day of the week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qEOM...=youtu.be&hd=1

anyway... best vid i found so far.
that dry hop took dat boi nerves and he grabbed the **** to early ...

Last edited by 504talon; 03-27-2012 at 08:17 PM.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:53 PM
sky
Staging Lane

The problem wasnt the car ******* up it was between the driver seat and the steering wheel that fucked up. He can get his race..ima man of my word. Would u like to lock up some money on the camaro? And they can try a diff driver this time. Ill take a 5600.00 **** up any day of the week.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=2qEOM4GQzXs
I want some of that $4,800 Talon! ! ! Im lickin my lip's like L L Cool J. (No homo)
Old 03-27-2012, 08:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
I want some of that $4,800 Talon! ! ! Im lickin my lip's like L L Cool J. (No homo)
edit: 5,600
you got that big dawg.... pot aint gotta get ridiculous. juss a nice friendly run for 500$
kool? i juss gotta get one lil issue straight but me and you can dance. pm me ya num
Old 03-27-2012, 08:04 PM

I want put some money on 504 talon
Old 03-27-2012, 09:32 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by White drop
I want put some money on 504 talon
$500 aint enough. I want dat magic vs. Talon type money. I aint taking them off-set thangs off 4 dat lil money noooooooo more. And White drop, birng ya piggy bank when me and Rob run! ! !
Old 03-27-2012, 10:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
$500 aint enough. I want dat magic vs. Talon type money. I aint taking them off-set thangs off 4 dat lil money noooooooo more. And White drop, birng ya piggy bank when me and Rob run! ! !
We can do more thats not a problem. juss name a starting point. Only reason the last pot got like that is cause crew chief and 87 silver bullet was bumping there gums. I heard crew chief got fired and dat boy lookn for a job. Say somebody let crew chief know wal-mart hiring for scooter kart return. He can bring the handi-cap scooters back inside wal-mart. He cant **** that up them bitches only got one speed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WThWg...e_gdata_player
Old 03-27-2012, 11:18 PM
Teching In

We can do more thats not a problem. juss name a starting point. Only reason the last pot got like that is cause crew chief and 87 silver bullet was bumping there gums. I heard crew chief got fired and dat boy lookn for a job. Say somebody let crew chief know wal-mart hiring for scooter kart return. He can bring the handi-cap scooters back inside wal-mart. He cant **** that up them bitches only got one speed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WThWg...e_gdata_player
Thats F up lil daddy. crew chief might had a problem with the car for real. We will see when the owner jump in and pilot that thing.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:17 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Blunts Auto
Thats F up lil daddy. crew chief might had a problem with the car for real. We will see when the owner jump in and pilot that thing.
Hey bra u should b the last ***** putting your .02 in. you owe me 500.00
The problem was not the car. It was the ***** driving. Stop making excuses. Thats why u wont see crew chief driving that bitch no more. Now u wanna lock up more money on top of the 500.00 u already owe me? Boy I swear ****** always got an excuse. U a ***** on the sideline the owner of the car didnt get on here and say it was a issue wit the car because the car was fine. ****** should know betta, pressure bust pipes and crew chief split wide the **** open like a 12 ounce coke can sitting in a deep freezer. If I would have lost I would have payed you ur 500.00 we locked up on the internet. A bets a bet

Last edited by 504talon; 03-28-2012 at 12:25 AM.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:24 AM
Teching In

Good race man cant wait to see the rematch .talon call me i want to lock up something on that mo race ok 504-602-5817. The dvd are ready from sunday,race,and mondays race.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix