New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 11:07 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AutoCobra
That has got to be some of the dumbest **** i've ever read. Anytime I lose to a car that costs less than mine I should feel bad? Am I reading that correctly?in WOWWWWW

Look I know this is a chevy website and I expect some grief here and there, but where is your car? Do you race or just spectate? But according to you If I don't wanna commit suicide I should stick to racing cars more than what mine costs and there aren't many of them out there.
hey u right I'm just a spectator but one of da real big dogg Out there jus ask me was i finish my pro mod yet but I didn't get a chance to answer him to let kno whats up playa but ill take dat spectator thing tho

Last edited by big sho; 11-01-2012 at 11:34 AM.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:18 AM
9 Second Club

Default Boom boom

yo boom, i've been listening to dog show and grudge inc shows for over a year. i listened to your show the day after it first aired online. you were asked questions by all the governors about grudgecars in louisiana, you had know clue to who or what to say. if you want the show to last, find you a allstar line up and pick a topic days before the show to talk about. i would'nt wait on phone calls from streetracers. i don't know if you realize it or not, louisiana is a selfish state and what you are trying to do will be very hard. don't give up boom, it will come. find you a handful of TRU grudgeracers and use that as your team. keep a humerous and informative topic and you will have callers feeling all 200plus lines. KEEP IT GOING BOOM, LOUISIANA HAS GRUDGERACERS BUT YOU HAVE TO GO TALK WITH THEM AND LET THEM KNOW THAT THIS COULD OPEN THE DOORS FOR SOME AWESOME GRUDGECARS COMING HERE FROM THE EASTCOAST. FOR THE GUYS THAT DON'T KNOW. YOUTUBE SOME OF THESE NAMES. TONY "BOSS" BYNES, MIKE HILL, STEVIE JACKSON, THE GANGSTA BU, BIG LO, COLD KILLER, THE ROCK, MIGHTY JOE YOUNG, MARIO WITH GAMEOVER/SCARFACE, NARD, THE OLD JACKS, TONY "HITLER" WRIGHT, BALDIE, BIG BALL FACTOR, 901 BADBOYS, MISSISSIPPI NIGHTMARE, K-9 RACING. IF THERE WERE 2 OF THESE RACERS SHOW UP AT A LOUISIANA TRACK, IT WOULD BE SOME **** THAT YOU WOULD NEVER FORGET.......
Old 11-01-2012, 11:30 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by AutoCobra
That has got to be some of the dumbest **** i've ever read. Anytime I lose to a car that costs less than mine I should feel bad? Am I reading that correctly? WOWWWWW

Look I know this is a chevy website and I expect some grief here and there, but where is your car? Do you race or just spectate? But according to you If I don't wanna commit suicide I should stick to racing cars more than what mine costs and there aren't many of them out there.
u right just a spectator 4 now but I got a few home boys dat will pick up my slack tho Ricky b 4sho so till den ill keep beening a spectator
Old 11-01-2012, 12:14 PM
Teching In

your right ,but you have to remember i havent been living in la long enough to know all the grudge race of the state of la ,also if there are so many grudger out there ,why they not grudging because every time someone put on a grudge race for the grudgers .one ,two races may go,a real grudger, name rings all kinds of bells.not many bells been ringing around here,i already know it going to be hard ,but im in it for the long haul.and by the way if you know i was having a hard time on knowing who the grudgers were, why didnt you come on the next show and stand for la grudgers? man i need help . this show is for la grudge racers.if yall cant help me or support me ,why keep on with.but on some real **** i need everybody support on this grudge inc talk show thats hosted by boom,text everybody the # ,email everybody,facebook everybody, i need la. to stand up with me ,every wednite at 7pm just dial 347-215-8762 push #1 or just listen.topic are coming soom, like next show .and my street racers are grudge racers to and they are from la so they are welcome also but (we ) dont promote streetracing on the show but you say what you want.
Originally Posted by 408lq9
yo boom, i've been listening to dog show and grudge inc shows for over a year. i listened to your show the day after it first aired online. you were asked questions by all the governors about grudgecars in louisiana, you had know clue to who or what to say. if you want the show to last, find you a allstar line up and pick a topic days before the show to talk about. i would'nt wait on phone calls from streetracers. i don't know if you realize it or not, louisiana is a selfish state and what you are trying to do will be very hard. don't give up boom, it will come. find you a handful of TRU grudgeracers and use that as your team. keep a humerous and informative topic and you will have callers feeling all 200plus lines. KEEP IT GOING BOOM, LOUISIANA HAS GRUDGERACERS BUT YOU HAVE TO GO TALK WITH THEM AND LET THEM KNOW THAT THIS COULD OPEN THE DOORS FOR SOME AWESOME GRUDGECARS COMING HERE FROM THE EASTCOAST. FOR THE GUYS THAT DON'T KNOW. YOUTUBE SOME OF THESE NAMES. TONY "BOSS" BYNES, MIKE HILL, STEVIE JACKSON, THE GANGSTA BU, BIG LO, COLD KILLER, THE ROCK, MIGHTY JOE YOUNG, MARIO WITH GAMEOVER/SCARFACE, NARD, THE OLD JACKS, TONY "HITLER" WRIGHT, BALDIE, BIG BALL FACTOR, 901 BADBOYS, MISSISSIPPI NIGHTMARE, K-9 RACING. IF THERE WERE 2 OF THESE RACERS SHOW UP AT A LOUISIANA TRACK, IT WOULD BE SOME **** THAT YOU WOULD NEVER FORGET.......
Old 11-01-2012, 04:52 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Boom, what station is this on? If you mentioned it already i must of missed it.
Old 11-02-2012, 01:31 AM

Black mustang vs joan rivers

Last edited by Jamal1979; 11-02-2012 at 01:32 AM. Reason: ERROR
Old 11-02-2012, 12:09 PM
Teching In

its not a station its on your cell phone and on line grudge inc.us blogtalkradio ,just dial 347-215-8762 push# 1 this is for grudge racers only from the louisana area but people call from all over the world to the show looking for action from you louisana racers i just need yall to stand up with me when them ms,tx,tenn,ga,ark,ok,ca, racers ask where yall at. you dont have to talk ,you can just listen,but please let them other racers know that your in the house,and standing up with louisana ,hear you on the show wednite at 7pm
Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
Boom, what station is this on? If you mentioned it already i must of missed it.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:34 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by jamal1979
black mustang vs joan rivers

we told yall that the mustang was too much for the joan rivers. Give us the same race yall gave the other gbody and yall got action.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:44 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1sickC6
Put me at the top of the list. Let me know when your ready.
I'm headed up to new jersey dropping off a load, I'll give you a heads up when I get back so we can set it.
Old 11-02-2012, 05:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Travose21
we told yall that the mustang was too much for the joan rivers. Give us the same race yall gave the other gbody and yall got action.
That's. Some bull **** Hope yall don't come with that **** when I come all-out.!!!!!

Last edited by eastbeast; 11-02-2012 at 05:11 PM.
Old 11-02-2012, 05:16 PM

Get off Joan rivers nuts talk big **** now since that tired *** Pontiac is wrecked
Old 11-02-2012, 05:22 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jamal1979
Get off Joan rivers nuts talk big **** now since that tired *** Pontiac is wrecked

first of all he is in my camp and all im doing is relating a messages. my car will be ready in a week. line up that mustang with me and ill punish anyone out here.

Eastbeast. phil dont have a account but he be reading, and Phil said get off another N I G G A di ck and put ya own nitrous on ya **** and come out and get it.
Old 11-02-2012, 05:24 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jamal1979
it wont be wrecked for long. one week and im done
Old 11-02-2012, 05:27 PM
12 Second Club

yall got all these stips with joan rivers. he told bj the reason why he wont race the monte is because he got 2 kits. my reply was it dont matter if we got 2 kits and you got 1. if you spraying 300 and we sparing 150 and 150 it equals the same amout of nitrous. then the owner said joan rivers is a race car. my reply was what make joan rivers a race car. ( lightweight stuff) it still dont equal the same weight as the mustang. so line up and give joan rivers the same race as the other gbody.
Old 11-02-2012, 05:36 PM
Teching In

first of all he is in my camp and all im doing is relating a messages. my car will be ready in a week. line up that mustang with me and ill punish anyone out here.

Eastbeast. phil dont have a account but he be reading, and Phil said get off another N I G G A di ck and put ya own nitrous on ya **** and come out and get it.
Tell Phil he running from a mustang with the same set-up as me with with his dumb *** PHILL I'M TELLING YOU GET A PHONE THAT CAN GET ON THE NET FLIP PHONES ARE OUT OF DATE .(GONE WITH THE 90"S). TRAVIS I'M HIRING FOR SECRETARYS IF YOU NEED A second job. LOL. A PHIL MY LIL GIRL GOT THE SAME STICK ON LIGHTS ON HER BARBIE JEEP THAT YOUR PLASTIC FUNNY CAR MONTE GOT.
Old 11-02-2012, 05:58 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by eastbeast
tell phil he running from a mustang with the same set-up as me with with his dumb *** phill i'm telling you get a phone that can get on the net flip phones are out of date .(gone with the 90"s). Travis i'm hiring for secretarys if you need a second job. Lol. A phil my lil girl got the same stick on lights on her barbie jeep that your plastic funny car monte got.

secretary a good one. But my job pays me real great. Mustangs with a ls1 in them run great. Just think about it, u put a heads and cam in a fbody that is 3300 plus lbs and run 11.40's and u put it in a light as mustang it will be faster. Yall rocking them mustangs with chevy motors < (everytime yall come out to race imma throw a penalty flag on ya car cause thats FOUL ON THE RACE lol). But imma race both of yall
Old 11-02-2012, 06:00 PM
Teching In

yall got all these stips with joan rivers. he told bj the reason why he wont race the monte is because he got 2 kits. my reply was it dont matter if we got 2 kits and you got 1. if you spraying 300 and we sparing 150 and 150 it equals the same amout of nitrous. then the owner said joan rivers is a race car. my reply was what make joan rivers a race car. ( lightweight stuff) it still dont equal the same weight as the mustang. so line up and give joan rivers the same race as the other gbody.
LMAO.
Old 11-02-2012, 06:01 PM
12 Second Club

My lil iron block 408 in my 3400 lb plus me car gonna punish both of yall. It shoud be a good one. Since yall a 1000 lbs lighter than me
Old 11-02-2012, 06:05 PM
12 Second Club

The black mustang tring to cause a accident........ Becuase he plan on pulling his parachute vs joan rivers. And if he give us the hit joan rivers will get caught up in the parachute but if we go heads up we will clear it lmfao
Old 11-02-2012, 06:08 PM
12 Second Club

Jamal1979 what kinda car you got

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix