Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2010 bowtie
who won brick r tha maniac
i won that one but it was a good race.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JEEPBOY7th
say clay you know got dam well I'm the only one be out there with a IPad so if you wanna say my name you could just put MR in front of it lol
A Mr. Big head now you know that aint for me and you bra lmao we good peeps!!!!!!
Old 11-19-2012, 06:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by eastbeast
Clay you no what its hittin fa I won a I went home with the money enough said. NEXT UP!!!!
You alright with me bo good win dog I could not make it just wanted to see the end them bitches was rollin ....... any way good win bo !!!!!!!
Old 11-19-2012, 07:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by clayz
You alright with me bo good win dog I could not make it just wanted to see the end them bitches was rollin ....... any way good win bo !!!!!!!
Thanks HITSQUAD just tryin to keep it going
Old 11-19-2012, 07:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

i won that one but it was a good race.
What part of the phone book you had to search trough to find them Maniacs ?
They been running before I had a damn drivers licenses
Old 11-20-2012, 01:03 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Blk_Ws6
What part of the phone book you had to search trough to find them Maniacs ?
They been running before I had a damn drivers licenses
Lmfao
Old 11-20-2012, 09:56 AM
Teching In

Manicas falling off I remember when I used to come to New Orleans they used to run Haynes and it was a lot of theme MF at the time.

But side not that green Stang has a very good driver from looking at the vid I thought he jumped
Old 11-20-2012, 09:05 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by RacerX_StreetKing
Manicas falling off I remember when I used to come to New Orleans they used to run Haynes and it was a lot of theme MF at the time.
I don't know about that statement. You can't fall off anything that you have never been on. They have never RUN haynes. They might of ran on haynes. You might of saw them on haynes. Never did they run it.

We busted up their fastest car at the time with a full weight f-body H/C/I ls1 with a 150 shot. Guess how they lost? Yup, missed a gear. Didn't matter though, LS1 was coming around him and still would of beat him even if they didn't miss a gear. This was years before Katrina.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:34 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
I don't know about that statement. You can't fall off anything that you have never been on. They have never RUN haynes. They might of ran on haynes. You might of saw them on haynes. Never did they run it.

We busted up their fastest car at the time with a full weight f-body H/C/I ls1 with a 150 shot. Guess how they lost? Yup, missed a gear. Didn't matter though, LS1 was coming around him and still would of beat him even if they didn't miss a gear. This was years before Katrina.
I was there an second that one .
Old 11-21-2012, 07:58 AM
TECH Veteran

I was there an second that one .
You remember that day huh pimpin!? Them boys thought they had it when they heard that "stock sounding" T/A pull up.

Then they want to pull up in a gutted stang with an aluminum wing on the back with slicks and skinnies. Bassboat made a nice chunk of side money that night. Crew chief made Javier mad as hell too!

My boy came and whipped that *** on his lunch hour. He worked the graveyard shift. Then drove home 40 miles after work with the car. They got whipped by a true street car getting 22 mpg's on the interstate!

Last edited by 87silverbullet; 11-21-2012 at 11:07 AM.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:40 AM
Teching In

Guys, want to come down and hang out with a few of my buddies in the near future. Thought it would be nice to set up a race while I was there to pay for the trip I can bring a small tire Fox Mustang with a small block and a plate kit. Anyone interested in some action? If so let me know.......or contact Will(Slowness) Can also bring the Yellow car back if someone wants to take a crack at it.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:27 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by kidcapri
Guys, want to come down and hang out with a few of my buddies in the near future. Thought it would be nice to set up a race while I was there to pay for the trip I can bring a small tire Fox Mustang with a small block and a plate kit. Anyone interested in some action? If so let me know.......or contact Will(Slowness) Can also bring the Yellow car back if someone wants to take a crack at it.
If it sit like me, I'll try you on da motor. I have a stock bottom end motor and can't spray 2 much N2O like you can! ! !
Old 11-21-2012, 09:32 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
If it sit like me, I'll try you on da motor. I have a stock bottom end motor and can't spray 2 much N2O like you can! ! !
They make cranks and rods everyday This car runs on nitrous, it's not a motor car. I don't remember saying how much nitrous we use?
Old 11-21-2012, 10:09 AM
Teching In

Anyone want to run the yellow mustang? It's not as fast as you all think......it just looked bad because HotRod made a bad pass and Boosted stayed in the gas because he could not tell where HotRod was because of the headlight stickers
Old 11-21-2012, 11:40 AM
TECH Veteran

Anyone want to run the yellow mustang? It's not as fast as you all think......it just looked bad because HotRod made a bad pass and Boosted stayed in the gas because he could not tell where HotRod was because of the headlight stickers
Thats cold man!
Old 11-21-2012, 11:55 AM
Teching In

Thats cold man!
No disrespect......it is what it is. HotRod's car got out of the groove, he didn't make a clean pass.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:37 PM
Teching In

CRICKETS, chirp, chirp...........you guys don't want to race. Scared of the turbo car so I say we can bring a SBF nitrous car and still nothing.

SCARED
Old 11-21-2012, 01:54 PM
Teching In

you remember that day huh pimpin!? Them boys thought they had it when they heard that "stock sounding" t/a pull up.

Then they want to pull up in a gutted stang with an aluminum wing on the back with slicks and skinnies. Bassboat made a nice chunk of side money that night. Crew chief made javier mad as hell too!

My boy came and whipped that *** on his lunch hour. He worked the graveyard shift. Then drove home 40 miles after work with the car. They got whipped by a true street car getting 22 mpg's on the interstate!
yep they always been like that wanting to race cars dat don't sit like them awhen they fill they have the upper hand but these chevys always leave nasty taste in there mouth. Lmao. .
Old 11-21-2012, 07:36 PM
11 Second Club

Default Boom show is live now

Tune in to boom show fellas he live right now
Old 11-21-2012, 10:26 PM
Teching In

I know the used to have a fast fox body cora that ran with them back then (I think black white top vert)

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix