Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FJO TPS and RPM on C5 z06

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 07:07 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FJO TPS and RPM on C5 z06

Where should I be hooking these up? Will the blue tps wire work? what about rpm? Also can I ground the selenoid driver on the nut/bolt that the battery ground goes to? (between the battery and fuse box, closer to the engine)

Thanks!
Old 01-04-2009, 12:04 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The blue wire works good for the TPS

The quick and easy for Rpm splice-, Use the light green/white wire(Might be diffferent color for your year) on the Passenger side coil main connector plug. Looking at the plug Facing it on the passenger side. Its the one in the very front row Nearest you, 2nd from the rear on that row(facing the firewall)

When You adjust the Rpm multiplier settings for the Fjo, The instructions will tell you to use divided 2 setting for LSX, That is assumeing u pull it from the pcm. Since your pulling RPM from a coil pack, You will use rpm multiplier "x2"

Worked great for me I crossed this bridge this week. Rpm comes right on at 3000 like i programmed it for.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:03 AM
Staging Lane

Thanks vetteboy, this is what I ended up doing the other night and it worked great. Took me a few tries to figure out the RPM multiplier but got it working and it was "x2" (like you also mentioned)
Old 01-05-2009, 11:29 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by distinctdev
Where should I be hooking these up? Will the blue tps wire work? what about rpm? Also can I ground the selenoid driver on the nut/bolt that the battery ground goes to? (between the battery and fuse box, closer to the engine)

Thanks!
I just installed a micro switch under the pedal for my TPS. It was very easy to do, and shorter to wire in.