Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

who here had dynotune wet kit ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 06:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default who here had dynotune wet kit ?

hi , i have the wet kit , at few weeks i'll tune my car with this system so i would to know how much the gains ? for 100HP and 150HP at @ dyno
Old 03-05-2009, 06:24 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Your gains will be tied to whatever jetting you use. I responded to your PM with recommended jetting to get 175 at the rear wheels. Good idea to get the nitrous tuned in on the dyno spraying that much. I highly recommend it.

Good Luck!
Dean
Old 03-05-2009, 06:28 PM
11 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

I have had their kit, before its a decent kit I liked it. It actually became the Nitrous ***** kit in the city i lived in. It was on like 5 different cars, and it worked great eachtime. Far as horsepower i don't know what you will make at the wheels. One thing i recommend is make sure you take out the schrader valve on the fuel rail if you got a wet kit(first time using nitrous). I didn't and ran a dry shot after the maf for sometime before i realized the car wasn't getting fuel on the jug.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DynotuneN2O
Your gains will be tied to whatever jetting you use. I responded to your PM with recommended jetting to get 175 at the rear wheels. Good idea to get the nitrous tuned in on the dyno spraying that much. I highly recommend it.

Good Luck!
Dean
yes thanks Dean i saw the private message , i'm asking before tuning because i'm waiting for some stuff to arrive then i'll tune it and all what i need to know and i hope for 175 at the wheels , i'll take a viideo for the dyno and show u guys the results .

Dean , NOS jets are the same as yours jets ? or they are different ?

thanks, Mohammed.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:45 PM
TECH Resident

I have a Dynotune wet kit and bottle heater. It has been a great kit and I highly recommend them .
Old 03-09-2009, 01:26 AM
Staging Lane

I have the DynoTune kit and heater. I have been installing my heater and FJO all day. I about have it finished up and I would like to spray it sometime next week. Its going to be a street tune so i dont know what she will make. I like the kit, everything seems high quality and you can't beat the price.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:45 AM

I have the kit for my Gt and sprayed it about 3 times since i bought it each time with great results no problems at all.i especially like the Master Blaster purge they sell that thing really blows a lot up to the air looks good and sounds good.