Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

pics of your exterior nitrous emblems on your car

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 10:07 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why dont you go practice falling down, I'll be there in a minute.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:20 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just wondering why you are giving this guy so much ****. He's got a decent ride that will run a nice number on the 1320 if he runs it. Big freaking deal if he's got a 408 TT emblem on his car. This is ridiculous that you guys are giving him so much **** over this. I've had quite a few muscle cars over the years and have never seen guys attack their fellow brothers like this before. It's not like he has a 4 foot aluminum wing on his car. He has an enblem. Do you think it's a possiblility that he might be proud that he built a half way decent 408 twin turbo? Do you guys go to car shows and bust the ***** of guys who polish all the crome on the bottom of their cars and put a mirror underneath to show off their work? Obviosly he doesn't want a sleeper, some of us like being low profile but others don't. Just look at the cars every month in GMHPP or Super Chevy. Give the guy a break, can't you say nice car, hope it goes good for you.
Old 06-29-2009, 07:23 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

No big deal I am a big boy. If these guys want to call me rice or whatever for a few stickers or just because I have not tracked or dynoed yet for already explained reasons then who cares. Don't mean much to me.If they doubt the potential of the hardware thats also fine. Most people shut up pretty quick when I give them a ride in the car.

Quick Reply: pics of your exterior nitrous emblems on your car