Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wet or Dry Kit?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 06:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 200 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by BobDoLe
dry kits can backfire. go find your flame suit quick before the angry nitrous experts find this thread.
Flame on, as I would like to know how dry shots can backfire. Come on angry nitrous experts, educate me please lol!
Old 09-20-2009, 05:13 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Once again Dave comes in implying that only he can know anything about nitrous, lol. he should listen to his own scrambled continuing attacks, lol. everyone knows my knowledge background, all they have to do is follow my posts and threads and it will become quite clear if I know what I am talking about. I wonder sometimes why it is dave and only dave that attacks my input on all of the different forums. The end users are not dumb and they see the same pattern.

I think this covers it all nicely.

"For you who believe all you read, I caution you - you are daily being brainwashed for profit by extremely effective psychology with very little regard to factual accuracy. In short, you're at the mercy of the world's greatest bullshit artists with the morals of a stray tomcat."
- Smokey Yunick

kinglt-1, the dry backfires can happen on very rare occasions. 9 times out of ten it is due to a sticking open solenoid or a leaking solenoid. Now we can address that issue easy enough with redundant noids and eliminate this issue all together, at least with the dry kits. Also, if one does have a dry backfire it is normally less severe than a wet back fire due to way less gasoline vapors in the intake tract. Thus one of the many reasons that dry technology can be safer. Facts don't lie, neither does basic physics, and spin masters just can't get around these, lol.

Robert

Last edited by Robert56; 09-20-2009 at 05:24 AM.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 200 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by Robert56
kinglt-1, the dry backfires can happen on very rare occasions. 9 times out of ten it is due to a sticking open solenoid or a leaking solenoid. Now we can address that issue easy enough with redundant noids and eliminate this issue all together, at least with the dry kits. Also, if one does have a dry backfire it is normally less severe than a wet back fire due to way less gasoline vapors in the intake tract. Thus one of the many reasons that dry technology can be safer. Facts don't lie, neither does basic physics, and spin masters just can't get around these, lol.

Robert
Great info, Thanks Robert!