Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

True or False- Who has the best design!

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2009, 07:55 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

holy cow that was long.

There are so many vairables with nitrous.
We used a speedtech plate on marks car with absolutely no problems. 300 for 2 years without taking out any plugs or hurting any parts. Raced it and put in the garage till the next race. LOL

It is all about the plug read.

Nice info on that post Dave. Hope all your new projects come out good. Be sure and keep a close eye on those plugs. I bought a plug reading kit and it really helps fine tune.

On my car the dry kit is much easier to tune then a wet kit with flowing fuel pressure.
Old 12-20-2009, 08:16 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

CJ,
What plug reading kit did you buy?
Dave
Old 03-26-2010, 01:02 PM
10 Second Club

Good read. Chose Nitrous Outlet's plate over HSW's.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by GMMillwright
Good read. Chose Nitrous Outlet's plate over HSW's.
your sig says you chose NX

this thread title is pure madness...

Our results speak for them self. Ask another nitrous company to show you results spraying that much through the front of the intake manifold time and time again with the plugs showing a proper delivery! They can not do it! Only Nitrous Outlet can!

So I challenge you to question the things you here. Don’t just fall for the best sounding sales pitch. Ask for proof of claims.
i think its awesome you're getting away from the weak marketing bullshit. i can't wait for those plug pics.
could you also do a test where you take a car (ls1 fbody, hemi powered car or whatever you're targetting these days), throw your plate on it and spray a 200+ shot (with proper plugs and supporting tune/fuel assuming the plate will do what it is supposed to)... check/replace plugs, then spray a 200+ shot with another manufacturer's plate (you bagged on a 360 degree design, who sells those???) and check the plugs again. those plug pictures would be great.

Last edited by BobDoLe; 03-26-2010 at 07:07 PM.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:13 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This thread is 4 months old and I have yet to see any proof or spark plug pics that you are claiming. Where are they at?

other then that, it just looks like another giant sales pitch with zero proof?

Old 03-26-2010, 02:49 PM
10 Second Club

I just ordered the plate today. Ditching the MAF kit, because my car is speed density. I'm sure at my power level, either plate would provide similar results.
Old 03-29-2010, 05:34 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by camscam02
This thread is 4 months old and I have yet to see any proof or spark plug pics that you are claiming. Where are they at?

other then that, it just looks like another giant sales pitch with zero proof?

Well to be honest with you I never saved spark plugs pictures on any of the testing and tuning we have done. Never crossed my mind that one day someone would question what I say. I guess I took for granted that all the great results our customers alone post would speak for its self but I guess not.

Currently we are slammed and the possibility of taking time out to satisfy a select few is just not possible. We have been working overtime and weekends for months now just to plumb all the intakes and build custom one off products. I will try to find a test car and time in the future. Just not possible right now.

I personally no longer use a Fast intake on my cars and I have no plans on spending the money to purchase a fast intake and step backwards on my set up to redo testing I have already put so much time and money into. Now at some point during this year if one of our customers want to spray that amount through our plate and have me tune thier car I will make sure I save all the data to make the select few happy.

Until then I guess we will just have to take my word and all our customer awesome results for proof.

Never know what this year holds.....
Dave
Old 03-29-2010, 08:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
Until then I guess we will just have to take my word and all our customer awesome results for proof.
but all the other household nitrous names also have loads of customers with awesome results.

at least you admitted you didn't expect to be called out on your claims to be able to show proof.

i have products from nitrous outlet (as well as a few others) and i'm happy with them.
but as you couldn't produce the proof to satisfy the select few, i also have to say...
Old 03-29-2010, 11:34 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
Well...

Dave
I am going off your statement alone that says: "Ask another nitrous company to show you results spraying that much through the front of the intake manifold time and time again with the plugs showing a proper delivery!"

We have yet to see any plugs showing proper delivery from you, so how can we trust that statement and your product with out these? Trust? we all know where that can get us. Facts are facts and can not be doubted.

Again without these facts that are proven, it is just a sells gimmick. Im not here to argue with you, but let it be known, if you are gonna claim something like the above and not have the proper info to go with it, it is absolutely pointless.

Cam
Old 03-30-2010, 12:36 AM
FormerVendor

Fair enough.. Race season is here and we are just now starting to get pretty weather. I am sure I will get the oportunity to shut the nah sayers up just as I have many, many, many times before.

I have been the top active nitrous sponsor on this site since 2002. The reputation we have is for good reason.

I have no worries to showing proof and the good thing is I can do it the same time I am doing another project I am working on..

Looking for tuning vehicle now... Game on...
Dave
Old 03-30-2010, 12:50 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by camscam02
good article. Clears up a lot of misleading info. Im not gonna talk about plates(as I love my hsw ), but good write up.
I am glad back at this time you recognized the article for the learning purpose I took the time out to teach. There is alot of detailed explanation in this right up that should not be over looked. Thats what the article was intended for. Where I went into talking about how our plate design works can and will easily be backed up.. It kind of got off track from what the article was intended for.. But then again when its 3 am in the morning and you cant sleep so you figure you will spend your time teaching others its easy to hav eyour mind wonder..lol

Post date and time (11-04-2009, 03:04 AM ) Notice the date as well.. At that time and up until now we have not really had the perfect weather and the cars going to provide results.. After we get caught up at the shop and I hit a point where I can find a car looking to spray that much through the plate I will gladly share plug shots with you guys and teach you in the process.
Dave
Old 03-30-2010, 01:03 AM
9 Second Club

You know Im not here to bust your *****, Just some things that stood out that I wanted to clear up. Fact on fact basis.

Yes the intended article is great and really long. I dont even remember if I read every single sentence. Cant wait to see the results so we can all see and learn.

Dont take it as a bad thing, just constructive criticism.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:40 AM
TECH Resident

I don't have any plug pix, but I get great distribution with my 5th gen kit spraying a 200 shot.

I will be racing tomorrow, but have to trouble shoot my fogger setup on my 4th gen. NX lightning noid pressure locking I think. If I do run the 5th gen I'll pull the plugs at the big end & get pix on the 200 hit.

Don't worry Dave, I still need a stand alone for the 5th gen, but as with you, I'm a business owner & am behind the ball on taxes. Everyone else gets to take advantage of tax sales, I have to save money during those sales to pay my taxes.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:00 AM
9 Second Club

I'd like to see your Pics Jamnut.
I look at as many plugs as I can all the time.
When we are racing I always ask to see other guys plugs and ask them questions about there tune ups.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:43 PM
11 Second Club

So I just happened to get a spankin new NO plate kit, nano, stand alone, and all the other goodies. Someone wanna come tune it & read & take pics of the plugs? Ill try a 200, not sure if being a LT1 will make a difference but Im game.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Subscribing.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:16 PM
9 Second Club

Dave knows his **** when it comes to plugs and tunning. Thanks Dave for the help with my set up and tunning.

Quick Reply: True or False- Who has the best design!