Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Installing LNC-002 w/ HSW wet kit & Microedge

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 06:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TA1364
When you say run the diode wires between to the 2 noid wires are you saying cut the power wire to each noid and solder the diode wire between the noid and the power wire?
No . Splice in one diode between each wire from the noids. [ATTACH]Installing LNC-002 w/ HSW wet kit & Microedge-diodes-002.jpg[/ATTACH] See attached.
Attached Thumbnails Installing LNC-002 w/ HSW wet kit & Microedge-diodes-001.jpg  
Old 06-05-2010, 07:07 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks! Thats simple.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:51 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by rambodog
Do you want the timing to be pulled before the nitrous? than yes the arming switch would do that. You will lose performance if its pulled until you hit the window though.
Yeah I want it pulled before it sprays. I can always keep my rpm's in the window switch so that's not a problem. It's just I have it wird on the nitrous solenoid wire, so when it sprays it pulls timing right then. But it feels like anslight delay so I wanna back timing off first before it sprays.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:56 AM
On The Tree

How about the rate of retard control function. I wonder if that would take up the delay?
Old 06-10-2010, 03:18 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TAGOES11S
It would be great if someone could come up with a wiring diagram to use these two systems together. I think they will work great with eachother... If I can figure out how to wire the damn things together
I've got the MicroEdge and the LNC-002 and have come up with this diagram.

I made a thread about it a couple weeks ago but there was little interest. In my mine everything works perfectly with this diagram. I'm going to be hooking up both of these components either this weekend or next weekend and I'll keep everybody posted on the results.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:08 AM
On The Tree

Thumbs up

Great diagram. This will help alot of people.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:00 PM
TECH Addict

Thanks a lot bro!
Old 04-17-2012, 10:08 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Default Microedge to LNC-002 or LNC-2000 diagram

Old thread but in case people use this as a reference, just a few notes about the diagram:
  • the correct timing retard trigger wire color for the LNC-002 and LNC-2000 is orange (not yellow). On the LNC-002 and LNC-2000 this is labeled "+12V Retard Activation"
  • if you are using a Microedge+ (or any other progressive controller) you can NOT trigger the LNC timing retard from the nitrous/fuel solenoids because you will be pulse width modulating the timing retard activation and that needs to be a constant on signal
  • one solution to triggering the LNC if you are using a two stage progressive controller is to use one progressive stage to control the nitrous and then to use the other stage to trigger the LNC and have it set for 100% on (not progressive) when you want the timing retard activated. This means you can't use progressive control on this second stage though. You can use this to trigger the LNC even if you are only using one stage of nitrous (have the second stage only connected to the LNC).

As someone else pointed out you can also just have your nitrous activation switch activate the LNC timing retard (tie both into the same +12volt circuit) but then you will have the timing taken out when ever the switch is on even if no nitrous is enabled yet.

Originally Posted by xXxSilveradoxXx
I've got the MicroEdge and the LNC-002 and have come up with this diagram.

I made a thread about it a couple weeks ago but there was little interest. In my mine everything works perfectly with this diagram. I'm going to be hooking up both of these components either this weekend or next weekend and I'll keep everybody posted on the results.

Quick Reply: Installing LNC-002 w/ HSW wet kit & Microedge